Look weird new grow auto AK47

chinesepizza

420 Member
Hi all
I need your help
This plant are week 8 and the bottom leaves drop down and upper part look great for me. But the flower bud very small

mans new leaves look awkward. Small and crawl down I think....

Organic Coco medium with no Perlite( sorry I am noob 8 weeks ago)
Ph 6.3-6.8 between
Cal mag 1ml per L every week start from week 3
Npk 888 1ml per week start from week 4

0AC85BF7-C976-4C00-ADB7-11D267B5A1B8.jpeg

Attachments

• 8C413DA5-34C9-4FD2-B84E-1CFEFBE582EC.jpeg
    8C413DA5-34C9-4FD2-B84E-1CFEFBE582EC.jpeg
    815 KB · Views: 22
Your NPK ratio is off. It should be around 2:blushsmile:3, or a multiple of that for example 10-5-15 or 12-6-18. Close to those figures is good. The Mega Crop I'm using is 9-6-17.

Coco needs 1/4 strength nutes daily, 2x a day in flower

Is this plant outside, or living on yer window sill

Needs more light

hi sir, I am growing at outdoor full day. Temperature is around 25-30 Celsius at day time , at night are22-27 Celsius at night. Sun light are very strong. Is at my balcony

Your NPK ratio is off. It should be around 2:blushsmile:3, or a multiple of that for example 10-5-15 or 12-6-18. Close to those figures is good. The Mega Crop I'm using is 9-6-17.

thanks For the information, but my country only can found this kind of NPK either 888 or 333... new leaves look very great. Bottom leaves look drop and a bit yellowish.....all new bud are small and it is week8.... I saw many people week8 are grow very big...

Wait til you get a few opinions but looks like the beginning of nitrogen toxicity. 8-8-8 is pretty hot for nutes.

Get a couple of opinions but I'd flush the Coco and go to a less hot nute.
If..... I dilute more water? It recommend 1ml for 1L

how about I make it 0.5ml for 1L of water?

Cannabis requires different levels of NPK. If you feed it either of those you will get both nutrient deficiencies and excesses. I don't know if you can take it to harvest. You might want to try a living organic soil for your next grow. Many folks here have made their own, and the materials should be available almost anywhere in the world.

I suggest reading a few of the journals here to find out how to make it, and grow with it. It needs to be prepared well in advance so the microbes can start their work.

Cannabis requires different levels of NPK. If you feed it either of those you will get both nutrient deficiencies and excesses. I don't know if you can take it to harvest. You might want to try a living organic soil for your next grow. Many folks here have made their own, and the materials should be available almost anywhere in the world.

I suggest reading a few of the journals here to find out how to make it, and grow with it. It needs to be prepared well in advance so the microbes can start their work.

understand. I found my neigh our country sell you call Bloomwell nut.
hope it can help my problem now.
Can you pls comment this nutrient??

Attachments

• BF152E96-60EE-4ED2-ABD4-5DD071340A64.png
    BF152E96-60EE-4ED2-ABD4-5DD071340A64.png
    228.1 KB · Views: 24
NPK RATIO 2:blushsmile:3, NITROGEN 2, PHOSPHORUS 1 POTASSIUM. The one in the image is 5 - 7 - 12 still way off for weed. Try searching NPK 2 - 1 - 3 and see what comes up for your country.

NPK 2 1 3 is the general use strength. I use Mega Crop and a few additives like CalMag, seaweed, foliar feed spray and superthrive.

In your country I'd look for NPK 2 1 3 and go from there. If your fertilizer isn't that ratio you'll have an excess or defeincy of nutes but it sounds like you have limited options.

Back
Top Bottom