Looking For The Best Vacuum Mason Jar Sealer

Morda Grown

I'm in the market of a Mason Jar sealing system that uses standard and lids. There are many to choose from and I'm scratching my head. I don't want put out cash for a system that either don't work or is spotty. Do any of you use this method and if so, what system would you recommend?

I use a FoodSaver machine and at the time I was shopping for a lid sealer, their attachment was out of stock.

So, I purchased the Oliso Freshkeeper Mason Jar Sealer Attachment for wide mouth mason jars. In order for it to work you actually screw it onto the top of the jar and then pull a vacuum.

The bonus with this model is it has a jar lid removal tool which makes it easier to reuse the lids.

So far, so good !

Cheers.

I use a FoodSaver machine and at the time I was shopping for a lid sealer, their attachment was out of stock.

So, I purchased the Oliso Freshkeeper Mason Jar Sealer Attachment for wide mouth mason jars. In order for it to work you actually screw it onto the top of the jar and then pull a vacuum.

The bonus with this model is it has a jar lid removal tool which makes it easier to reuse the lids.

So far, so good !

Cheers.

The bag vacuum sealer unit I have won't take an attachment so I would need to go with a new sealer and the attachment. What was the cost of your full setup if I ask?

The bag vacuum sealer unit I have won't take an attachment so I would need to go with a new sealer and the attachment. What was the cost of your full setup if I ask?
The FoodSaver with attachment hose was ~ $125 from either Costco or Amazon, can't remember. The lid sealer was ~$35 from Amazon, a dozen Bernadin 1 L jars were ~$16 from Canadian Tire. The jars loosely filled hold 2 oz.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom