Looking forward to the journey

Bonzmoking

Hi everyone,
I have been a avid reader of this web site and forums for quite a while now and have finally decided to sign up.
So far i have found out a lot of information that i was curious about just by going through the forums. and i am excited at the prospect of finally doing a grow of my own.

The only thing that i'm spewing about is that here in Australia you get a bunch of seeds and half the time you dont know what strain they are, which can be annoying so once i have done my 1st few grows i guess i will have to try and work out which are the best to continue growing (i.e. short indicas/ tall sativas)

Anyway i have purchased myself a LG-G03A100LED and i have a pretty dodgy space at the moment (secure but rough) so for now im just hanging the light getting seedlings going on a 18/6 regime thinking of doing this for around 6 weeks then switching to 12/12.

Like i said this is rough and my 1st time at trying so i will be building the room around the light as i see the need (e.g. heating/airflow).

Anyway like the title says "Looking forward to the journey" see you all in the forums.
CHEERS

BONZMOKING

Hi Bonzmoking! Nice to have you here. :welcome: to :420:
I dreamed of growing my own for a long time too. There's nothing quite as rewarding as watching your girls grow and finally harvesting them! Sounds like you have a good plan. Starting a grow journal is a great way to make some new friends and get great advice and information.

These links should help get you started. Any questions just ask or pm. :peace:
New Member Start Links
FAQs
Grow Room

Thanks for the welcome guys :thanks:
I will have a read of those links cheers.

And when i get a little more into it i will start a journal.

Thanks Again

Hi ColoradoKid, thanks for the welcome. :thanks:

Yes it is getting colder on this side of the world :) I actually live in NSW its another state south of QLD. And in winter where i am it gets down to an average of around -5degrees celcius over night and not much above 10degrees celcius during the day so getting my room temp right is going to be quite a challenge. However this coming week im getting a dual plug in thermostat that i will run a little 100w heater off and i will have a desk fan running at all times the light is on (pointing at the plant) and a vent in the roof so the hot air can flow out naturally. also getting a bag of vatts to insulate the walls :)

Back
Top Bottom