Looks good so far - But

Mozmale

Hey ladies and gentlemen, first time poster, long time reviewer (of posts). I found a plant online that looks kind of strange. its short and bushy, has terrific underbrush coming in and is approximately 8 weeks old from germination. The issue I'm having with this internet plant is that it seems to be a bit short. What, if anything could be wrong with this plant?
20160508_131048.jpg

20160508_131009.jpg

20160508_130930.jpg

Probly nothing wrong with her.
It's in her genes.

I know of several genetics that grow that way. A lot of the Kush's stay short and get real fat. I have a Cherry Pie that looked almost exactly like that at eight weeks. Now, as a two month old mother - she's just a bigger version of that. Full grown she prolly won't get to four feet. She is a great mom because of all the shoots she sends out. Bushy is the word. I have to keep the center groomed out so it doesn't become a tangled mess.

She looks healthy.

~ Auggie ~

I don't see anything wrong with her. Lots of my plants that I start from seed look just like that.
Your a lucky man to have such a beautiful looking lady.

Thanks gents. a lot of reading went into it, I'm pleased with the results. it was a seed out of some reggie too! Thanks for the compliments and advice. :)

Good looking plant there, seems a good hight that I can tell for its age.

A few things that could slow a plants growth is a pot thats to small, over/underfeed, poor soil (if using soil) and generally stress.

On a side not ive seen a few post wondering if they are to small (common male complaint lol) and having a super tight node spacing. Remember it can be hard to judge size from a picture and they are all different, some are grow'ers and some are show'ers

Back
Top Bottom