Lots of seeds in early outdoor harvest Southern Ontario

Rosie44

I am south of Hamilton Ontario.
Expect to see lots seeds this year in your outdoor grow. I have just talked to 3 different outdoor growers that have for the first time buds just filled with nice ripe black seeds. There was a lot of shaking while trimming. I still have 2 weeks before my outdoor harvest, I know I will have seeds, just hoping not a ton per plant. :rolleyes:

Another great reason to grow indoors now that cannabis is legal in Canada. :thumb:

Hey there!

I still have a couple of weeks to go before harvest. So far, I am not seeing any seeds forming, and hoping that it stays that way! :)

Good luck with your harvest.

I’m right near Hamilton myself and I just harvested a few plants and yeah they were carrying seeds. So far my 2 Black Sugar have yielded like 30-40 seeds that I have found so far in 578g of weight bud. They were clones of my own and the mother plant never hermied on me. Solid buds and just covered in sticky goodness. Now I just want to know what possible strain it has been crossed with. Only saw 2 seeds in my 3 C99 clone grows, but my still growing Fruity Pebbles had a quick an easy one to find.

I don't grow outdoors as yet, maybe next year. But this year I can physically see 9 plants growing in neighbours yards , all by a quick walk aroung my yard. All it takes is one to pollinate the whole neighbourhood.

A greenhouse is called for to minimize pollination. You never know what you'll get out in the open.

I am south of Hamilton Ontario.
Expect to see lots seeds this year in your outdoor grow. I have just talked to 3 different outdoor growers that have for the first time buds just filled with nice ripe black seeds. There was a lot of shaking while trimming. I still have 2 weeks before my outdoor harvest, I know I will have seeds, just hoping not a ton per plant. :rolleyes:

Another great reason to grow indoors now that cannabis is legal in Canada. :thumb:
Man that’s a bummer. Hope it was killer genetics from your mystery daddy and grow those beans inside.

Back
Top Bottom