Low wattage LED?

Darcehard

Hi everybody quick question. I’m starting a few plants indoors to try and get a jump on the season. I assume I’ll be transitioning to outdoors (in fabric pots) around mid May when the temperature is up a bit more at night. I germinated from seed and planted into coco coir. Seeing as to how I’m just starting them inside and not committing to a full indoor grow I didn’t splurge on the set up. I have a 50 watt full spectrum LED set to about 14 inches. Is this enough to keep them healthy for another month+ ? Or am I better leaving them in a window to lean over. Is 14 inches a good height? Hi/low? Anything helps thanks people!

Attachments

• 19E0A5E9-E171-4CEE-A833-AA46D14F28A8.jpeg
    19E0A5E9-E171-4CEE-A833-AA46D14F28A8.jpeg
    534.2 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 82
That is a question that you would know best with that light. All you have to do is watch the internode spacing. If the nodes are growing two inches or less and no white bleaching on leafs your good. If the node spacing if more then two inches and looking stretched then lower light to fix just watch out for leaf bleaching which happens when led gets to close to plant. From the pic on the right I think you will ok. By the way that led looking at the pic on the right is more for flowering with the pink reflection and not purple so watch out for stretching.

Back
Top Bottom