Low end LEDs vs MH/HPS

had an attic grow, and a crawl space grow, that both depended on the lighting for the majority of the heat.
the same spaces would require more than led alone if tried today. there might still be savings, but the added equipment and work required wouldn't make the money saved worth it.

sometimes you make stuff work to your advantage. you gotta do what you gotta do.

I’m sorry but are you assuming QB’s don’t produce heat?... I’m done lmao

Are you asking me?
They produce very little. Definitely not enough to heat a room in Canadian winter.

Anyway- this is about enough of my time here- Just trying to show the OP some aspects of the available options. Cheers

:passitleft:

Welcome Happypots! :green_heart:
For your 1000w led, it should be around 150~200w, and since you will need around 35~50w/sft for your growing under led grow lights, you will need at least 315w led grow light, which means you will lack lights. If you already have HPS or MH or other lights, put them in to compensate, or if you don't , buy another one, which is around 100~250w to help with the growing. ;)

Welcome Happypots! :green_heart:
For your 1000w led, it should be around 150~200w, and since you will need around 35~50w/sft for your growing under led grow lights, you will need at least 315w led grow light, which means you will lack lights. If you already have HPS or MH or other lights, put them in to compensate, or if you don't , buy another one, which is around 100~250w to help with the growing. ;)

Hello @SmokeSara i actually already have two of the 1000w in there. Still not seeing the production I want to see. I think I am sold on the quantum boards now they seem to be pretty efficient and effective lights. Thank you for your input though. Really enjoying everyone’s input :)

Back
Top Bottom