Lower leaves on flowering plant turning yellow?

bcuz92

The rest of my three plans look like they are doing fine on Nitrogen I don't know if it's Nitrogen because I'm feeding them Tiger bloom and big bloom and Tiger Bloom has plenty of nitrogen for flowering but I don't know why my lower leaves are turning yellow please help me I don't know if this is going to affect my Yield or what...or maybe i should give her a grow big feeding?

How old is the plant in question? Is it in flower? in Veg? Are you PHing every time you feed? Are all the plants in the same size containers? If in flower how long have they been in flower? Are all the plants of the same genetics? A picture says a 1000 words. The more info you can offer the easier it is to help you. While some of the information may not be necessary to diagnosis your plants issue without pictures and some basic information, it could be one of a 1000 different issues, since I am not familiar with your grow

20160306_153441.jpg
20160306_153456.jpg
20160306_153435.jpg
20160303_181454.jpg

I have for plans in the flowering stage and the one that leaves keep turning yellow is the tallest one I gave him a shot of grow big yesterday and I think that fix the problem but we will see,, today is 22 days since I switched my ballast to 12 hours on 12 hours off with a 600w HPS about 12 to 14 inches above the canopy and one 23w 6500K CFL for side light

This one with the yellow lower leaves is in a 5 gallon pot with Kellogg's patio plus soil because I was broke at the moment and I couldn't afford fox farm but now I have plenty of Ocean Forrest... I think it might be because I'm scared to overdose my babies with poison so I only give them a little bit of fertilizer.. the Kellogg's patio plus is probably depleted and the top dressing of Fox Farm ocean forest probably was depleted long ago also...... this is my first time growing so I hope my babies are looking pretty beautiful its only 22 days since the light schedule change to 12 on 12 off and they look like they're developing buds very nicely and it stays 75 - 80 degrees and about 40 to 60% humidity

Hard to say under HPS light.
They don't look to bad but also not total happy.
Good budset at 22 days and not to much to worry about.

I think the light is a bit to close to canopy and they need water in that pic.
Remove that leafs and go on is what I would do.
Before going into flower and at 21 day I remove anything what get no light.
Looks like this.
IMG_20150916_094042.jpg

And my dumbass gave her a feeding of grow big thinking it was a nitrogen deficiency.... the grow logs on this site are loaded with a bunch of idiots like me that blew up there grow by overfeeding them and water in them every 5 minutes LOL but I don't make those mistakes I just haven't been giving them enough nutrients and I didn't trim off everything below the plant because I just don't want to hurt my babies pulling off all their skirt

Back
Top Bottom