LST Help

That's right man. bushes are the way to go. feel free to stop by my journal and see my plant "Yin-Yang", my LST masterpiece. lol.

no, i didn't use co2. it's not something i'm ready to upgrade to. i have lots to learn about simple growing techniques before i expand to that. i'm sure it'd improve my yields.

big thing about LST (IMHO) is that you need lots of air movement to make sure all the plant gets fresh air. otherwise you lose yield in the end.

Thanks News!
I'll do that in the a.m.....I'll be snowed in again, so I'll have time.
The Co2 thing is an expensive deal to get into. I hear ya. Just getting my first grown
into flowering this weekend. Alot of $$$ just to get this far.
I've been doing a little LST myself and the results are very nice.
I agree. let the tradewinds blow my man!

dude, stopped into your journal. update it! lol.
i wanna know how your plants are doing. i'm curious about the cherry bomb...

:goof:

Dai;
I'm in my rookie grow right now, so thread lighly with what I say.
I don't think its bent over too far, at all!
I've got some of mine making U - turns!
One question I would have is how high is your light?
Got a fan blowing in there?
Try lowering the the light to around 18", even squeeze a little less if it's not hot.
It looks like your plant is about 12-18" tall?
Lets get that bitch to branch out huh? That's where I'd take it.
Read Newsisnoise 's journal and comments above.
See his plants, thats the direction I like. Letting these plants grow real tall is ok if you have the height, but low riders I think will work just as well.

Dai;
Yea get that light down to 18" at least.
If your fan is working real good, hold your hand under the light.
If it doesn't get warm even the slightest....try lowering an inch or two more.
Monitor & Watch closley!!!, IF the leaves start to curl up.... back off and raise, maybe a quick spiritz. otherwise this will help them to bush.

DD;
Yea should be. I keep a metal washer hangin from some fishing line that measures 18" for a guide. As the plant grows into it I raise the light slightly. Or bend over the top of the plant and hang a weight on it, and get 'er to bush! I've done a little snip-snip here and there as well!!! It won't hurt it IMO, it is a weed.......a couple days stress which you hardly notice and BAM! a whole bunch of new growth! Not the best picture Dai but I'd say snip and bend her over!

Back
Top Bottom