LST Training Help (set Up)

lupuz

Ok well This is my first time growing, and I am still new to all of this. So i wanted to ask a few things about LST training that I can't fin else where. here goes:

Ok this is my plant
Photo01661.jpg

Photo01643.jpg

Photo01631.jpg

Ok it may be around 2-3 weeks old, On monday i add some nutrients, and the plant went from slumping down and dry and small, this this beautiful plant you see in the pictures... So I read when the plant starts to get it's 3 leaf set to start tying down, but elsewhere I read when it was Around 6 Inches.
It is in a plant 6 inches diameter. When should I starting tying it down? I will be using metal wire, will this rust?

I have 4 cfls 900 lumens ea, Is this enough?

How long will i have to wait aprox to harvest?and i know that when bud is ready and when plant does a whole 360 turn in the plant pot.

I have a 10 inch diameter bucket, can i use that? And when Should I transplant the plant into it?

Thank you very much :thumb:

Looks a little small to start on the LST. I would wait til the roots have a chance to grow some before trying it. Switch to 18/6 is you haven't already to help promote root growth.

Ok well This is after around 3 weeks later, what do you think?

Should I start flowering soon? should I wait until plant goes around the whole pot (which is a bucket 10 inch diameter)

How can i know if it is a female or male?

IMG_032710.JPG

IMG_032610.JPG

IMG_032510.JPG

:Namaste:

I'm new to this too, but I'm pretty sure you only start from the main branch, and the other parts, you leave alone. Watch some you tube videos and catch up on your reading as far as sexing goes. Your plant will only start to flower once you switch to 12/12. After that, it's 50 to 70 days to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom