Lux meter

Why aren't I receiving the grow support I was when I was new? I really am disappointed with this grow and I had asked several times for support. I post new pics almost daily and have provided every bit of information. I'm discouraged by this and I may have to say fair well
Sorry Az, I took my eyes off of you, thinking you had this going pretty well the last time I looked in. Each day I probably read 50 accounts and answer many of them, as well as try to maintain my own multiple threads. Try as I might, I oftentimes miss something, as I have here.
As much as I want to, I don't always keep up. A trick that many use when they are having a problem is to use the @Azsmoker420 feature of the board to literally call help in when it is needed, and many call in 3 or 4 of their favorite advisors when this happens, using this feature.
If you call me, I do come running... sometimes very quickly... and I am known to write entire books on whatever I see going on when I get here. So with my apology, I am going to go back and look at some more pictures of what is going on here... just in what I have already seen, there definitely is a problem, and I will do my best to get to the bottom of it.

Please don't give up on us. More than any other place on the web, there is a core group of experts who will always go out of their way to help when they can. Sometimes you get many advisors and many opinions, but that is the nature of these online forums.. but I agree with you, that is certainly better than being ignored.

Back in a bit with more after I study this a little... have a great afternoon. Help is on the way. :nomo:

Yeah. I'm done. For all those who come here just know that not everyone on here is trying to help. I'm finding this is more of a showcase than a place for help. (Except for those who remain true to the cause) Also Theres people doing the exact opposite who are jellis and/or anti canabis or anti THC. If you want to be my coach/teacher, keep in touch and give me real time grow support then here is my contact information bobalverez332@gmail.com

Sorry Az, I took my eyes off of you, thinking you had this going pretty well the last time I looked in. Each day I probably read 50 accounts and answer many of them, as well as try to maintain my own multiple threads. Try as I might, I oftentimes miss something, as I have here.
As much as I want to, I don't always keep up. A trick that many use when they are having a problem is to use the @Azsmoker420 feature of the board to literally call help in when it is needed, and many call in 3 or 4 of their favorite advisors when this happens, using this feature.
If you call me, I do come running... sometimes very quickly... and I am known to write entire books on whatever I see going on when I get here. So with my apology, I am going to go back and look at some more pictures of what is going on here... just in what I have already seen, there definitely is a problem, and I will do my best to get to the bottom of it.

Please don't give up on us. More than any other place on the web, there is a core group of experts who will always go out of their way to help when they can. Sometimes you get many advisors and many opinions, but that is the nature of these online forums.. but I agree with you, that is certainly better than being ignored.

Back in a bit with more after I study this a little... have a great afternoon. Help is on the way. :nomo:
It's not your fault. Dont take that responsibility. That's huge

Yeah. I'm done. For all those who come here just know that not everyone on here is trying to help. I'm finding this is more of a showcase than a place for help. (Except for those who remain true to the cause) Also Theres people doing the exact opposite who are jellis and/or anti canabis or anti THC. If you want to be my coach/teacher, keep in touch and give me real time grow support then here is my contact information bobalverez332@gmail.com
Sorry friend, but I only do what I do, here. I know what is wrong with your plant I think, and I would love it if you stuck with it and tried to fix this grow along with me and learn as you go along. You got to be willing to try something new though.
One of the reasons that I think that none of the heavy hitters are joining in is that we can see that you like to experiment. You are deciding to do all sorts of things along with your megacrop, without asking for advice first... and its when we strike out on our own like that when we get into trouble. Its ok, we all have to learn, and now that you have gotten my attention, it is your time for some master lessons, if you are ready.
In the meantime, let me give you my advice. Your decision to up the megacrop was a good one... your plants are hungry. Go for the green, and your new growth is decidedly not green, and sort of spindly looking.
Its not just the megacrop levels though, it is your watering methods. Your plants look like their lower roots are in big trouble... you are not getting lift, nor proper nutrient uptake. You have got to stop watering so often or striving to keep your soil wet. They problem is not that your soil is holding too much water, it is that your roots are too weak to be able to use the water you are giving, most likely because you have a constant pool of stale ugly water sitting in the very bottom of your containers, and your lower tap and feeder roots are drowning. Get a proper wet/dry cycle going and let those lower roots regularly get a hit of oxygen by pulling it down from the top, and these plants will recover. If you learn the method and how to do this properly, your next grow will have such strong roots you will be amazed at the difference.
ok... thats all I'm giving for now. Staying or leaving?

Thanks. That's all I needed for now as far as I know
Have you read my watering thread and my ideas about the wet dry cycle and teasing out the water so the roots grow stronger? Do you know how to use the lift method to determine when to water? You asked about boosters earlier, and netting... I am sure you have more questions. For now you need to stop watering that plant until it really dries out... all the way to the bottom... even if it takes a week, and it might from the looks of it. Not trying to be rude... just telling you what I see... you have a sick plant there.

Have you read my watering thread and my ideas about the wet dry cycle and teasing out the water so the roots grow stronger? Do you know how to use the lift method to determine when to water? You asked about boosters earlier, and netting... I am sure you have more questions. For now you need to stop watering that plant until it really dries out... all the way to the bottom... even if it takes a week, and it might from the looks of it. Not trying to be rude... just telling you what I see... you have a sick plant there.
yes I have. Ill have to read it again. Your not rude. It's just that you probably could have told me sooner. Is that your responsibility? Your overloaded. I appreciate the help. Nevertheless I will not water and I ordered some lifters and I could probably use a milk crate until then. I thought I was over watering a bit 96 ounces every 4 days and the soil was dry at the top 1inch deep. I have lots of circulation so I do not have any questions until I can do what you suggested and see if it works.

Here's my rig

Attachments

• 20201105_154543.jpg
    20201105_154543.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20201105_155740.jpg
    20201105_155740.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
it needs to be completely dry... Sahara desert dry. You will think you are killing it, but in fact you will be saving it. So dry that you can not feel ANY water weight at all. Compare it to another similar container of dry soil... if it isn't that light, don't water. Don't stress... I am here to talk you through it and I will be here all weekend
Thank you. I'll be trying not to stress. I wont water until you tell me to

Back
Top Bottom