MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insane!

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

Man, I truly love your attitude...positive things happen to positive people. On a simpler level, I'll bolster you with this positive way of looking at it also...The 7 Afgoos you're down to are exactly 7 more than I currently have & six more of any plant. I am envious to have such a fate await me :)

Cheers,
John

I hope you get all the plants you need... but I'll try to keep the problems here! :) :thanks: for the support my friend.

Hey MacG, there's a guy I think could really use your help. I know you're probably swamped but if the time allows perhaps you could swing by his thread and lend a hand. His grow's entitled 'Mike's Soil - Bag Seed Grow Journal 2011'

Sorry for the venue of the request, still can't PM yet, hope you're understanding & forgiving that I posted it here.

Thanks for pointing this out and hanging in there with me! :thanks:. I'll get there ASAP and see if I can be of some help. Not sure how much help I can be, but I'll give it my best. No worries on posting it here. That's what were all here for.

:peacetwo:

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

sorry to see that,man bummer! keep your head up and you WILL GET THRU THIS NUTE PROB. .KEEP ON TRUCKING, U GOT THIS MAN!:thumb:

:thanks:

Thank you all for the info from all u.harvest 3 weeks just have sum questions with my new room. Thank god im outa closet!!thank u all!!!!
No sweat Bro. Hope all is well with you and your grow! And thanks for hanging in there with me!:thanks:

very.very nice, have 3 w,w indoor . those are nice ,:goodjob:
:thanks: Thanks DH! I wasn't sure if it was WW, cause the grower who gave me the cutting got it from another grower friend. So wasn't positive on the ID. Does this WW look like yours? If so I'm stoked!!! I really wanted a confirmation on that plant so I appreciate your knowledge.

can i ask an easy question?bout my oc. fan?
Fire away my friend I hope I can help.

Great to have you back, MacG! We missed you & your plants are looking GREAT!!! :welldone:

Your Afgoo's don't look pathetic at all...they're about the size I aim for! They just look stunted next to those other trees you're growing!

Are you planning on harvesting with a chain saw, or something??? :)

:rofl: Hey Mr. K! For someone with a screen name like yours that is friggin hilarious! Maybe you could change it to Mr. Leno, just kidding...:)

Ahh... the trees... those girls are rocking! Now I gotta run out and measure 'em. Be right back!!!

OK, I'm back. The WW is 6' 4" (plant height) and the Afgoos are averaging just under three feet. I ain't complaining! :) My only concern is how long the season lasts. Hopefully long enough for the Afgoo to flower out nicely... Stay tuned and thanks for your support my friend!

......your plants are looking incredible!.......:goodjob:

:welcome: Goshawk! Glad you stopped by. I'll get over and check out your journal ASAP. It will give me another chance to see some WW and compare the plants cause as I mentioned before I'm not 100% sure mine is a WW. Anyway come by when you can and I hope to see your journal soon.

Hey brother! I haven't wanted to burst your bubble, buddy, but I can say that with 100% certainty that those mystery plants.....are indeed.......bagseed......

:rofl:
Just kidding bud....BUT, there really is NO way to tell through pictures. I would be willing to bet a month's pay, that the very best, most experienced growers here on 420, or anywhere else for that matter, would not be able to identify a plant based on pictures and a good description.
Hell, it'd still be a guess if they saw them in person. All you can go by is the smell, growth characteristics and high. And even then you're guessing! It's just impossible without a "Who's tha baby daddy" test lol......IMHO, the best you can tell is if its an indica, sativa or hybrid, and MAYBE what family it is related to, by taste and smell......JM2C....

:hookah:
:welcome: Goshawk! Glad you stopped by. I'll get over and check out your journal ASAP. It will give me another chance to see some WW and compare the plants cause as I mentioned before I'm not 100% sure mine is a WW. Anyway come by when you can and I hope to see your journal soon.

Thanks Macgyverup! As you will see I haven't had too many visitors. Just not sure what
to post to make it more interesting......:hmmmm:.......out of 10 White Widow plants they all look
a little different with the tallest one looking sativa dominant compared to the others........:rollit:

Hey brother! I haven't wanted to burst your bubble, buddy, but I can say that with 100% certainty that those mystery plants.....are indeed.......bagseed......

Just kidding bud....BUT, there really is NO way to tell through pictures. I would be willing to bet a month's pay, that the very best, most experienced growers here on 420, or anywhere else for that matter, would not be able to identify a plant based on pictures and a good description.
Hell, it'd still be a guess if they saw them in person. All you can go by is the smell, growth characteristics and high. And even then you're guessing! It's just impossible without a "Who's tha baby daddy" test lol......IMHO, the best you can tell is if its an indica, sativa or hybrid, and MAYBE what family it is related to, by taste and smell......JM2C....

Yadda, yadda, yadda! Your just no fun anymore! :) BAGSEED! You Blaspheme! I traded some premo Hog for those plants... It's Ok though. I'll get over it. :cheesygrinsmiley: All joking aside I need to call it something when I make into concentrate. Just would like to have some certainty... but in the end I think I agree with you that it will be difficult at best to make an 100% ID. But, and this is a BIG but, despite your negative attitude/IMHO, JM2C, etc... I'll keep up the hope! The Dream Lives on!!! :rofl:

Yadda, yadda, yadda! Your just no fun anymore! :) BAGSEED! You Blaspheme! I traded some premo Hog for those plants... It's Ok though. I'll get over it. :cheesygrinsmiley: All joking aside I need to call it something when I make into concentrate. Just would like to have some certainty... but in the end I think I agree with you that it will be difficult at best to make an 100% ID. But, and this is a BIG but, despite your negative attitude/IMHO, JM2C, etc... I'll keep up the hope! The Dream Lives on!!! :rofl:

I think you should (re)name the strain "MacBud"! :)

It's kinda generic sounding...no one really knows what's in it...

Come to think of it, if it's any good, I'd love a "quarter-pounder happy meal"! :rofl:

Aah damn, I knew you weren't going to like that post, and I knew I shouldn't have posted it!
Sorry man, OK, I'll go wiiiiiith......um......White Widow! Yeah thats definitely White Widow!
I can tell because.....um......it looks like.....um......White Widow!?
I got nothin:hmmmm::hookah:

WOW!!!!!! them out door girls are lookin great your going to have wheel barrel full of bud :thumb:

I think you should (re)name the strain "MacBud"! :)

It's kinda generic sounding...no one really knows what's in it...

Come to think of it, if it's any good, I'd love a "quarter-pounder happy meal"! :rofl:

Aah damn, I knew you weren't going to like that post, and I knew I shouldn't have posted it!
Sorry man, OK, I'll go wiiiiiith......um......White Widow! Yeah thats definitely White Widow!
I can tell because.....um......it looks like.....um......White Widow!?
I got nothin:hmmmm::hookah:

:rofl: Man, you're all on a roll tonight! Jury's still out bucko! :) If I see WW, well damned, it must be... that's my story and I forgot the rest...

WOW!!!!!! them out door girls are lookin great your going to have wheel barrel full of bud :thumb:

Papatater! Glad to hear from you hope all is well! This my second attempt at responding to you... somehow the last post got lost somewhere. :thanks: for the nice comments. I finally got a chance to check out your pics. Your plants look awesome! :thumb: I see your still busy keeping up on things and thanks for coming by.

Ya its that time of the year i had a couple off DNA kushberry i had one about ten foot and its suppose to be short fast flowering and it hermed on me i pulled down the top cause it looked a little funny it had balls on it and 2 flowers were opened my heart dropped i dont know how much damage that will do to my others im sweating bullets i hope it didn't ruin my others i pulled it and drug it up the holler and burned it other than that life is good hopen the best for you and yours :peacetwo:

Clone Update!!!

Yesterday I took 57 cuttings, 30 Hogs and a mix of the others. I threw out 4 cuttings because i didn't like the way they looked upon closer inspection. So I now have 53.

I cleaned the EZ Clone with 2 cups of bleach with the res full and ran it for an hour or so while I got set up. After cleaning, draining and drying it I re-assembled it and filled it with 11 gals of filtered H2O ph'd to 6.2 after adding the Gen Hydro Rapid Start solution.

I used Olivia's Rooting gel and placed them in the machine. It has now been 24 hrs. Here's some pics:

P8245556.JPG
P8245557.JPG

The temp in the GR had stabilized over the past several days at between 68-72 deg. But yesterday the temp shot up to 96 deg and the room temp soared to 76! Today is cooler, so far, and temps are running right at 71 deg. Hope this holds. I set the clone machine timer to 15/15 to help keep water reservoir temps down. Can't afford a water chiller right now.

Thanks for stopping by!

i heard its tough to clone already flowering cuttings.

they look very healthy though --- do you have a humidity dome for them?

i heard its tough to clone already flowering cuttings.

they look very healthy though --- do you have a humidity dome for them?

You bectha! It takes longer and therefore they can be more susceptible to all the bad stuff when cloning. However, the hog cuttings came from the three I cloned from my first indoor grow. They were in flower big time when I started them. It takes more time but if you got a good mother, and all other factors are nominal, they should be fine, and eventually revert to veg. The other cuttings I'm not as confident about though, and this is a first time using the EZ Clone.

No humidity dome for the EZ Clone mach. It works differently than placing them in rockwool or soil. Here the cloner is constantly spraying the stems with aerated water and starter nutes. Humidity in the room is kept between 40-45%. Thanks for checking in! And keep your fingers crossed, I know mine are! :)

Ya its that time of the year i had a couple off DNA kushberry i had one about ten foot and its suppose to be short fast flowering and it hermed on me i pulled down the top cause it looked a little funny it had balls on it and 2 flowers were opened my heart dropped i dont know how much damage that will do to my others im sweating bullets i hope it didn't ruin my others i pulled it and drug it up the holler and burned it other than that life is good hopen the best for you and yours :peacetwo:

Why do you think it hermied on you? Was it just prone to hermie or did you experience some off season weather? If the balls didn't pop you should be fine. Keep me posted! :goodluck:

No problem my friend! Hope I helped some. It seems to me that you guy's already had the problems nailed. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom