MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insane!

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

don't know how I missed this one bud...must have started while I didnt have internet.....anyhow, subbed, :bongrip: and :popcorn:

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

don't know how I missed this one bud...must have started while I didnt have internet.....anyhow, subbed, :bongrip: and :popcorn:

If memory serves me correct GT, I think thats when it was!!! around april some time i believe, cus that when I started mine and I looked up Macs!!!

:peacetwo:

:welcome: Thanks for stopping by GT! It has been a while... So many great journals and so little time! Hope your grow and all the real important things in your life are well. :)

:thedoubletake::trance::thedoubletake:
Hot damn thats a lot of clone brother! Way to go! Here's sending you good vibe sfor their health!!:Namaste:

Not sure what happend maybe overfert started to soon had warm weather two weeks then went cold for two weeks i got one more about 10 ft hairs all over looks better but watching every day put up pics in my gallery your plants are lookin great cant wait to watch them grow up thxs for your dedication to your journal and for helping others along the wayHope all is well with you and yours :peacetwo:

Hey Mac-n-cheese!! Hope all is well with you brother, I know you've been busy, but how 'bout an update just to let us know you're ok my friend??

Very quick update. Been working 6 days a week with very looooong hours. Miss all of you and hope you are all well and growing trees! My plants are doing well and I just planted 18 of my clones. The rest I will plant next week. It appears that I have about a 99% success with the new EZ Cloner. I finally figured out what was burning my plants... Maxsea 3-20-20. I stopped using it all together and the plants are much better now. Unfortunately the Afgoo will yield little from all the stress, but I will say that what I do have is the stickiest plant I've grown, and just smells awesome. So at least I will have some for my personal stash. I'm still 4 weeks away from harvest it appears. Hope the rains hold off!

Thanks for your understanding. And I hope to post some pics maybe next weekend if I don't have to work on Saturday. We'll see.

:thanks:

Yep glad to hear from ya bud! Hope all that extra work is getting you set for winter, and it all pays off for you.

thanks for the heads up Mac!!!

when ever you get the chance I have a question about your Afgoo's!!! I had to harvest my ladies due to the rain got the flowers!!! so they are drying and I am about to start curing today!!! I just wanted to know if yours still smell like mint, I remember a while back you said that yours smelt like mint!!! Mine smell like chocolate!!! I love the scent!!! but yea I understand that sticky part!!! when I did my harvest, I had so much finger hash that is was ridiculous!!!! LOL but it was great!!! I got so baked on it!!!

Hope to see you again soon my friend!!!

Well it's time for another quick update... It's been a loong time since I last had a chance to post and I hope this post finds you all well with bountiful grows and harvests!

Still crazy with work but I do have a rain break today so I thought I would at least try to tell where things stand. This grow has definitely been a challenge. The latest issues have been bud worms and mold from some rain we got last week. I was hoping for some wind to dry things out but that didn't materialize like I was hoping.

I was able to get some control over the bud worms using Azamax and dryer weather helped control the mold. But all in all I'll have way more meds than I can use and I did learn many things with this grow.

I miss this forum and all the friends I have made here. I just got a call (while writing this post) to be in a meeting in a little over 6 hours in a place 3 hours away, so I gotta run and try to get some sleep.

I wish you all well and hope your harvest is bountiful and as good as you all have been to me.

Note to astronr420: Mine smell like grapes! Go figure! Sorry I was unable to help with your question, but I'm sure you got it figured out by now and the last time I checked you were doing great!

Whats good Mac!!!

Man I am glad to hear from ya!!! thanks for adding in that note about your afgoo's smell!!! mine still has the strong chocolate smell to it!!! mainly in the non LST afgoo!!!

Well hope to see your harvest!!!

i will workur hours for you!!!lol, seriously , we r bought to lose the house if i dont find work soon, and with the new baby arriving in next couple weeks im in trouble...

CON GRATS, G.T. TWINS// WOW!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom