Mad Scientist 7D2

Yep cleaned and yepped it helped a little bit

IMG_20240108_231328.jpg

OMG, So sorry to hear that news for the babies. I saw them three days ago 😓 How did the mice get in? Damn rats! They actually ate your plants.

OMG, So sorry to hear that news for the babies. I saw them three days ago 😓 How did the mice get in? Damn rats! They actually ate your plants.
Yep they eat anything in winter wires everything. I got guys field beside me and he doesn't cut it but twice a year and it has every varmint in it. I kill least 5-7 rats a year and few other varmints. Woman is old so she can't do the work so I deal with it.

Time for the big traps brother! I have the T-shirt for garden getting eaten by rodents too! Sorry to see man! Snap those bastards!
Going to get them out today. Got one out last night. With potatoes inside it.. it usually gets them easy. But small ones I got get so e traps from TS today. Love that store tractor supply. Best man store in US.

Going to get them out today. Got one out last night. With potatoes inside it.. it usually gets them easy. But small ones I got get so e traps from TS today. Love that store tractor supply. Best man store in US.
Yep 80 bucks.

Ahh, what a sight! 💚 Those new babies are adorable and already looking so promising! 🌱🌸
Getting to see new seedlings sprout up is one of the most magical and exciting parts of the growing process, don't you think? 😊
With your skills and our ViparSpectra lights, these babies are sure to have a great start in life. 💪

Back
Top Bottom