Madmac1099

madmac1966

420 Member
Hello everyone, I'm an Indoor only grower that has a few years of experience. I need more research and be no means where I want to be when it comes to growing cannabis. I'm always interested in learning new or different techniques and equipment to become a Master Grower!

IMG20230501072000.jpg

IMG20230502154228.jpg

Welcome.

Where roughly in the works are tou?

What styles/mediums do tou like fo grow?

Journal a grow? Always lovely to follow along!

Its a very friendly place - people gonna jump in with more practical advice than I can offer this morning!

But yeah welcome to 420!!

Nick & Co

Unfortunately, my Father has passed over but LOVE ALWAYS! So far the only piece of Mars Hydro equipment are my 4" fans and charcoal filters. I love the build, their quiet operation and they are awesome at keeping any smell at bay. Crazy enough I sign up today and the prize is an FC-3000 SMART LIGHT. It's crazy because my next purchase for my 2.5' × 2.5' tent is the Mars Hydro FCE-3000 Smart light. I have 2 quantum boards with a total of 2000 watts but it's not enough light especially now I'm going with supplemented CO2. I must say thanks for the community and to Mars Hydro

IMG20230503161827.jpg

IMG20230501071920.jpg

IMG20230501071858.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm an Indoor only grower that has a few years of experience. I need more research and be no means where I want to be when it comes to growing cannabis. I'm always interested in learning new or different techniques and equipment to become a Master Grower!

IMG20230501072000.jpg

IMG20230502154228.jpg
Beautiful work and welcome to the @420 Magazine family @madmac1966. CL🍀. :welcome: :thumb: :party: :cheer::circle-of-love::420::theband:

Unfortunately, my Father has passed over but LOVE ALWAYS! So far the only piece of Mars Hydro equipment are my 4" fans and charcoal filters. I love the build, their quiet operation and they are awesome at keeping any smell at bay. Crazy enough I sign up today and the prize is an FC-3000 SMART LIGHT. It's crazy because my next purchase for my 2.5' × 2.5' tent is the Mars Hydro FCE-3000 Smart light. I have 2 quantum boards with a total of 2000 watts but it's not enough light especially now I'm going with supplemented CO2. I must say thanks for the community and to Mars Hydro

IMG20230503161827.jpg

IMG20230501071920.jpg

IMG20230501071858.jpg
Yea the 300w would do you perfect in that space I ran 300w in my 3x3 tent and it was a nice yeild 👌🏽

Welcome to 420 Magazine @madmac1966

What type of indoors growing do you enjoy?
How long do you normally veg for?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Cool. I have quite a lot of Mars Hydro kit, tents, fans, 5 lights…

Very nice stuff and they’re as you saw a sponsor here. Give aways and discounts for members.

Produce some great bud.

Get a journal in and after 50 posts you can enter the contests here. Looks like you have the skills.

Nick

Grown under @Mars Hydro FC6500’s

IMG_3886.jpeg

IMG20230501072000.jpg

IMG20230502154228.jpg
Beautiful Garden.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome: :high-five: :ciao:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thanks
Yea the 300w would do you perfect in that space I ran 300w in my 3x3 tent and it was a nice yeild 👌🏽
,I feel the same way. I would love ve to get the Mars Hydro FCE-3000 2023 Version and then also supplement with a couple of SP 150's with the Red n far Red for Flowering. There is a model for Veg n Flower. This grow I got a tank of CO2 for free from a buddy that does welding so I need to get a selenoid and a controller. I believe it will give me a boost of at least 25% in my final yield. I'm also thinking of going with the FCE-300 and a digital HPS 400 Watt with settings if 50% 75% n 100% for flowering. A friend in Colorado mixed a Mars Hydro bar light and HPS at 1/2 strength during Flowering and he got some pretty amazing yield and some beautiful pinks and purples in his final product and I have heard a few others growers trying to mix LEDs with HPS and I have only heard great results from it.

Thanks

,I feel the same way. I would love ve to get the Mars Hydro FCE-3000 2023 Version and then also supplement with a couple of SP 150's with the Red n far Red for Flowering. There is a model for Veg n Flower. This grow I got a tank of CO2 for free from a buddy that does welding so I need to get a selenoid and a controller. I believe it will give me a boost of at least 25% in my final yield. I'm also thinking of going with the FCE-300 and a digital HPS 400 Watt with settings if 50% 75% n 100% for flowering. A friend in Colorado mixed a Mars Hydro bar light and HPS at 1/2 strength during Flowering and he got some pretty amazing yield and some beautiful pinks and purples in his final product and I have heard a few others growers trying to mix LEDs with HPS and I have only heard great results from it.
Oooh with co2 you should be able to run a bit more juice for sure but not something I'd be delving Into this year. I have been thinking of trying my 315w CMH in my 3x3 then led and CMH together in my 4x4.. but imo if your looking to mix lighting I don't think bar style would be the way to go in the space you have it just wouldn't fit.. and they are designed for coverage... Mars hydro do a tsl and SP model from 150w upwards.. as they are slim and long I think they would sit perfectly either side of a HP's light.. and I wouldn't run any HPS or CMH without a air cooled reflector as the last time I tried it got hot in there! 🤣

But for led only you can't beat the bar style 👍🏽

Hi Madmac, welcome to :420: The community here is generous and willing to share technique. It looks like you'll fit right in and give the growers in the competitions a run for their money.
Please drop a journal link here when you start one.

Back
Top Bottom