Madmarv0525's Second Grow

madmarv0525

What strain is it? 1x tangerine haze, 2x deadhead og, 1x candy cheese auto

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower for about 2 weeks
Indoor
Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? The tangerine haze is in sunshine mix the deadhead og girls are in some ready-grow and the auto is in some pro mix

If soil... What size pot? Tangerine haze in a 7 gal and the other three are smaller maybe 2 gallon pots

Size of light? 400w hps

Is it aircooled? No

Temp of Room/cab? between 65 and 75

RH of Room/cab? 55-65

Any Pests ? Not now

How often are you watering? When the top feels dry about every 3rd or 4th day

I thought I was going to so I had the plants all outside the deadhead girls were just starting to reveg they were monster cropped off a failed grow and the tangerine haze looks great she was given to me. Just kind of experimenting with different media's right now but my last grow was a small yield dwc and it looks like the tangerine haze will do better I'm sure it has a lot to do with me. Trying to find a place for a veg room to start some mothers. You were all so helpful last time and the quality was some of the best I have ever had.

ANY ADVICE OR CRITICISM IS WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED. I will try to update weekly at the least.
Tangerine haze in the middle and the 2 deadhead og girls are at her sides
20150624_174635.jpg
20150624_174627.jpg

Hello Madmarv, the plants are looking good. I hope everything goes well with your grow!
If I can be of any help, please let me know.
Regards.

:420:

Thanks I may end up having some issues as this is my first soil grow

So far so good with this grow I started a candy cheese auto and I am thinking about starting a bonzai mother I'm just trying to figure out what bean to pop pictures will be added once there is more noticeable growth.

So things have been crazy around the house my tangerine haze has a week or two until harvest but I started 4 seeds that I plan on keeping for mothers but I will see pics up this weekend for sure

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom