Magnesium deficiency starting?

Hey everyone. I believe I have a magnesium deficiency starting here and just wanted to be sure before I rectify this in my feed schedule. More info and pictures can be found in my journal below in my sig.

Currently feeding 2.5ml per gallon of Cal mag.
Using GH Flora series line growing in promix hp
2 x 600w HPS
Rh 22%
Room temps 18-24C
Canopy temps 18-35C ( moved lights up today and waiting on air cooled hoods)
pH at feeding between 5.5 and 6
pH in soil on crappy meter between 7.5 and 8 (needs to be fed)

What do you great folks figure? Some pictures are with flash and some without.

Yeah I just hate turning the lights off during flower, or turning them off then having to wait 5 mins to start it back up lol.

I've gotten by before with 2.5ml even in the hempys I did, maybe this plant is just really using up that much already this early in flower. I have been feeding my NL x Big Bud the same strength and they say this strain is a nutrient hog, but nothing wrong with her yet.

Clipped a leaf, under the florescent lights actually seem worse.

IMG_20190130_112341.jpg
IMG_20190130_112315.jpg

Are u using a PK booster, could be the start of that ass well if yer in flower

Yeah I just started with the transition feeds. 2.5 ml of liquid koolbloom. 4ml of bloom which will be getting upped as well.

Yup that's the plan with the koolbloom, that amount is just during the first couple weeks.

Will do that with the calmag as well, just needed a 2nd opinion. I've had calcium deficiency before in the hempys but not so much magnesium. Thanks Scorpio!

I just had a look at my bottles as well, it won't be quite as bad once I start upping my bloom bottle, it contains 1.5% magnesium but they only got 4ml/gal on the transition feed. Will up calmag to 5ml for this last transition feeding and then maybe back down to 4ml or so once I raise bloom nutes again. My calmag also has 1.5% magnesium.

Looks like I might need to start mixing separate batches of nutes for these 2 lol

Back
Top Bottom