Mexjonwayne

420 Member
Just here to post my exp. With using fake pee........

Ok I live in the ft worth Texas area and am a very heavy user . average around 2-3 grams a day and 5-10 grams on weekdays. I use freely and every were i go...yes i am aware of the consequences , but ive been pulled over many times and a few while we just smoked , and by sheer luck ive never been arrested or nothing more than a speeding ticket that i right fully deserved ...so anyways yes on march 29, 2018 on a Thursday. I got an interview and passed to the second stage of the hire. The drug test...now this is a career type job as i would be starting at 20 an hr which at my age of 28 with no formal training of any type of trade . i was stoked and nervous at the same time...i got the job because of my buddy , and he was a a extruder tech and only did a drug test thru saliva. If anybody has done these literally i can attest all u have to donis brush your teeth minutes prior and u will be good...so i go to the main office and bring my toothbrush and paste plus a bottle water and brush my teeth in my car prior to entering....well lo and behold they hand me a paper and direction on how to get to the drug testing clinic called care now to do a drug test...i asked them wasnt i posed to do the mouth swab here and she told me that was for low level employees and higher based employees had to do physical followed by the test...i freaked and asked very suspicious questions . like what kind of test and what were they gonna ask me there...by the time i got doen talking to her the HR lady was very suspicious but helpful and understood what inwas trying to do..she told me it was a urine test as well as physical...my heart immediatley sank to my feet as i knew my pee would be hot and i would lose this job......she knew and understood my problem .when taking test i have a 3 hr window to sign in at care now or my pee will be invalid and i wont get the job....this was at 830 am ...she put on the paper to be there a 3 pm ...so i had a few hours as she said to PREPARE AND FIGURE OUT WHAT I WAS GONNA DO.....i walk back to car and call evrybody i know..but everybody i know smokes so yea i was screwed.......THEN my bro tell me to use fake pee...skeptical this was my only option tho and i have NEVER did this...thankfully , i was in arlington texas which had an abundant of very reputable head shops. I got to one and am oblivious as too how and what to buy..the guy behind the counter was acting like a bitch and i pretty much on my own...so with little research. (And i mean very little) , i had a choice of 5 diff ones ranging from 15 -100 bucks.....ok heres were i felt i fucked up ...i ended up going with a rather cheap one....if u have the money and are doing this for a job ..please buy the best u can.......i ended up going with a 20 dollar box of MAGNUM FETISH URINE 2 OZ bottle.....its a light grren bottle with a black outline and says magnun fetish urine...IVE NEVER USED THE 4 OZ MAGNUM URINE AS THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE PPL USED AND THAT BOX WAS YELLOE.....I CANNOT ATTEST TO THE YELLOW BOX ...REPEAT I DONT KNOW HOW THE YELLO 4 OZ. BOTTLE WORKS AND AM ONLY FAMILIAR WITB THE LIGHT GREEN BOX WITH A 2 OZ BOTTLE. IT CAME WITH heat pads and a thermometer and a flip cap to squirt urine as well as a rubber band and a heat pad to keep it warm........directions said to warm up and get to 90 -100 then wrap pad with band to keep it warm and body temp correct....i didnt have a microwave so i literally stuck it in between the intake and motor..use common sense tho..if u think it's gonna melt place place it were it wont ...so i warm it to body temp and wrap the pad the check indicator...all was good ..then i shoved it in my cowboy boots and arrived at the care now at 245 pm...........nervous as hell and the pee which was in the warmer and in my boots since noon was and held at optimal temp the whole time.....

So i get called to the back..luckily i stashed urine in my boots beacuse after my physical which included them grabbing my balls i had to empty pockets and do the test.......i grab the cup and then get lead to a restroom in which i lock the door behind me and start "peeing" .....i suggest u use all 2 ozs. And put some in toilet so it looks like u actually peed...i notice temp on the specimen cup indicated a green for temp so i know i passee that part....i put up bottlel bring specimen to lady and she checks temp all is good ....she then secures it and places it a water prooof bottle and ita sent to aluve labs ...now this lab is the BEST at detecting fake urine and leading the way the advancement of drug testing.......according to the paper ..this was a dot 10 panel drug test..which meant the test for illegal and leagl drugs as well as body chemicals and what levels they are posed to be at ...like urea , creatine, ph balance ..all that stuff ..im nervous as fuck but all is done and now its up to the pee and the 100% satisfaction that box so faithfully says on it.......

So the weekend emda amd monday april 9 th comes and goea as well as tues the 10th comes and goes...lo and behold at 430 ish on weds april 11th 2018.i get a text message from my NEW boss sayingball is good and come onthe 16th to do orientation.....THE FUCKIN PEE WORKED AND I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it had passed all the test the lab issued it and now starting this coming monday i will be starting a career .!!!! I know this is a lobg testimony but i havent sewn or eead to much about MAGNUM 2 OZ. FETISH URINE , BUT BELIEVE ME for 22.65 this is the best stuff to use.......i highly recommend it..

Appreciate it man...just want to there to be some advice out there on results when using fake pee..i know i didmt have no info to fall back on when i was looking for a way to pass the drug test

thank you for this im awaiting my results for a urine sample in Dallas Texas and i used the yellow box of magnum fetish pee. a whole weeks gone by and im nevous as fuck but youve given me hope lol

Back
Top Bottom