Mars Hydro FC-E3000 Sponsored Grow

Nice man. My tall pheno Oaxacan threw balls! Damnit! Got 2 Oaxacan x red snakes to hope for another female. Although one female Oaxacan isn't bad I guess. Wish I had a way to grow males

IMG_20230723_214116_929.jpg

Ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant

Nice man. My tall pheno Oaxacan threw balls! Damnit! Got 2 Oaxacan x red snakes to hope for another female. Although one female Oaxacan isn't bad I guess. Wish I had a way to grow males
How many seeds did you germinate? Are they from Ace? CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_20230720_125837_977.jpg

Bruce banner #3 clone struggling as I learn how to deal with 110°+ heat.
Wrap your pot with a towel and keep it wet with cool water. Maybe put up a sunscreen. CL🍀
Were those golden tigers fems? There was some going around. I'm liking the ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant
Yeah they were feminized and they are flowering now so hopefully they won’t be much longer. CL🍀

How many seeds did you germinate? Are they from Ace? CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wrap your pot with a towel and keep it wet with cool water. Maybe put up a sunscreen. CL🍀

Yeah they were feminized and they are flowering now so hopefully they won’t be much longer. CL🍀
No I got them through a trade but they are from cryptic labs and have been know to throw the string of pearls pheno. Got some zamedalica seeds some from Odisha valley, tirah valley hash plant, Jamaican from blue mountains in Kinston Jamaica. Swaziland gold and swazi x Acapulco gold I'm growing now.

4 seeds on the Oaxacan 3 made it 2 males. Also got 2 Oaxacan x red snake
Are you going to collect any pollen from them? If it’s a good strain you should consider it. Imo I’m growing a Chocolate Thai n Panama I thought were from World of seeds but they are just from Herbies. Still pretty decent strains I think 🤔. CL🍀.

Swaziland x Acapulco gold
IMG_20230806_083445_811.jpg
ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant just starting to flower
IMG_20230806_083816_973.jpg
oaxacan x red snake
IMG_20230806_083418_844.jpg
I think they’ll be fine with a 3 gl. but I also always cover the rootball and the hole in Myco first. Really helps keeping them from shocking after being uppoted and gets them going faster. CL🍀. :thumb: :popcorn:

I'll take some tent picks tonight have my mother Bruce banner #3 at 60 days need couple more weeks. I battled lock out and going to limp to finish line. Luckily I had been lazy about defol so still have plenty of green leaves to get me through

Back
Top Bottom