Budz: Mars Hydro FC-E3000, 3x3, Do Si Dos SCROG Grow

"AURORA INDICA" (Souvenir Strain) I thought this baby would be next... but she will have to wait a few more days. (Can't get the Bold to turn off.... sorry) She is Ready to chop though. She's 15% Amber 80% Cloudy & 5% Clear.
12-629.JPG
12-630.JPG
12-631.JPG
12-632.JPG
12-633.JPG
12-634.JPG
12-635.JPG
12-636.JPG
12-637.JPG

There goes my Ba-a-a-aby.... Walkin' on down the line (To the Chopping Block that is). Yes I have to say Goodbye to my
"Lil' Miss CHERRY ON TOP" I really thought this one would be damned near last. Boy was I wrong & was taught a lesson. I usually wait till at least 85% - 90% of the hairs turn red to check Trichs. I did that again on this grow & big mistake. I should have checked sooner.
12-638.JPG
12-639.JPG
12-640.JPG
12-641.JPG
12-642.JPG
12-643.JPG
12-644.JPG
12-645.JPG
12-646.JPG
12-647.JPG

Had to take a bunch of pics to remember her by... RIP Baby !

OK, now to show you why she's being chopped.
12-648.jpg
12-649.jpg
12-650.jpg
12-651.jpg
12-652.jpg

Can you say "COUCH LOCK" ? Hopefully, it didn't degrade too much.

Anyways, This is the one I plan to Re-Veg. The Re-Veg will be done in my OG Grow Journal. Because I plan to do this I flushed her today since she's been getting Full Strength Flower Nutes. I'll be starting fresh with Veg nutes once she's chopped. This is only my 2nd attempt at this; but it was successful last time.
12-653.JPG
12-654.JPG

24 Hours of Dark & then she's coming down. Brings a tear to my eye.... lol.

Most of those ambers look to be on sugar leaves so I hope it won't be too heavy a stone once you trim them away!
usually wait till at least 85% - 90% of the hairs turn red to check Trichs.
That works on most plants, but harder to do when you have one kicking out foxtails like yours did. Foxtails will always keep pushing out white pistils, so best thing to do is keep an eye on the ones from the original buds.

Most of those ambers look to be on sugar leaves so I hope it won't be too heavy a stone once you trim them away!

That works on most plants, but harder to do when you have one kicking out foxtails like yours did. Foxtails will always keep pushing out white pistils, so best thing to do is keep an eye on the ones from the original buds.
Ah, didn't know that. I'll be checking closer from now on.
The other Cherry on Top that I took the top buds from kicked my ass. A few of the small buds were dry enough so I had to check it out. 2 hits & felt it. Wife & I smoked 1/2 the joint & had to put it out. It was that potent. This is one strain I recommend anyone to try. They will not be disappointed ! I turned my buddy on to it & it's the only strain he grows now. It's just that good.

12-648.jpg
12-649.jpg
12-650.jpg
12-651.jpg
12-652.jpg

Anyways, This is the one I plan to Re-Veg. The Re-Veg will be done in my OG Grow Journal. Because I plan to do this I flushed her today since she's been getting Full Strength Flower Nutes. I'll be starting fresh with Veg nutes once she's chopped. This is only my 2nd attempt at this; but it was successful last time.
12-653.JPG
12-654.JPG

Oh my night night

12-648.jpg
12-649.jpg
12-650.jpg
12-651.jpg
12-652.jpg

12-653.JPG
12-654.JPG

All looking so yummy!! My husband calls smoke like that nyquil lmao. He loves all our smoke to be that strong. Lol

Got the "Cherry on Top" chopped down. (Hide the Axe George !) I'll get some pics up sometime today. Been working on plants, taking pics & harvesting for at least 6-7 hours. Still have to upload & downsize... but I'm smoking a "J" & taking a nap first after all this hard work.... lol.

"CHERRY ON TOP" - Harvest So I started out with this. Now this is my Re-Veg Girl so I cut her down differently then I normally would.
12-655.JPG

After removing Fans & Upper Colas.
12-656.JPG

Saving Good Trim for Hash.... Rest in Trash.
12-657.JPG

Cut the buds off the branches leaving some Fan Leaves.
12-659.JPG

And here's my girl going in for Re-Veg.
12-658.JPG

Here's a few pics of the Harvest. (Besides what's in the bowl) Got to get my net out for those buds.
12-660.JPG
12-661.JPG
12-662.JPG
12-663.JPG
12-666.JPG

This Re-Veg plant now continues in my OG Grow Journal.

"AURORA INDICA" is chopped & hanging to dry. I'll have to update this journal this weekend. Got a lot going on at once. Started the new job Monday. Father in Law passed away Tuesday. Harvesting every chance I get in between.
Down to just 3 plants. Pics this weekend. See ya !

"AURORA INDICA" is chopped & hanging to dry. I'll have to update this journal this weekend. Got a lot going on at once. Started the new job Monday. Father in Law passed away Tuesday. Harvesting every chance I get in between.
Down to just 3 plants. Pics this weekend. See ya !
Congratulations on new job bud an sorry to hear about father in law take ur time for you and family

So sorry to hear about your father in law. May his memory be a blessing for those who loved him. :peace:
To be perfectly honest, I don't think many people liked him. He was a pretty big guy who acted like an ass a lot & ticked people off. He got on my nerves more than once. But he also helped me out at times. It's just the things he would do to people which was all fun to him.... Wasn't fun for the other person. So, this is more about support for my mother in law I guess you could say. I will miss him being an ass none the less.

Back
Top Bottom