Do-Si-Dos In Promix BX - Under Mars-Hydro TSW-2000

This evening.
First watering to run off with some cal mag at 6.1ph for this girl today.

9A6649A1-8FF3-48D2-9691-05AC0DF38B04.jpeg

6DF965C6-5DE4-45A1-94BE-0F9737C51EDF.jpeg

F6218570-4BCF-4C04-A593-78731C9C0F83.jpeg

7B406EEE-0A0F-43D2-9543-80682711675E.jpeg

Absolutely a healthy and happy plant regardless of temps. I’ve yet to use promix and it might be a while due to how comfortable I am in coco but I’ve heard it makes a great base for some of the better living organic soils. Who knows what the future holds! I just hope that I can get mine looking even a lil like that in promix when I try it and I’ll be thrilled :Rasta:
Happy growing, looks good mate!!

Great looking bush!
Hey 👋🏻 @OGpapa. She’s definitely bushy for sure! Should have let her get a little taller when I topped her but she’s starting to stretch now so hopefully once she gets taller I can manipulate her some more.
Absolutely a healthy and happy plant regardless of temps. I’ve yet to use promix and it might be a while due to how comfortable I am in coco but I’ve heard it makes a great base for some of the better living organic soils. Who knows what the future holds! I just hope that I can get mine looking even a lil like that in promix when I try it and I’ll be thrilled :Rasta:
Thanks 🙏🏻 I’m still getting used to it and learning, I enjoy it. After all of these are finished I might jump on the #sip club @Azimuth has a page on that and you get some killer results!

It's nice to be able to dry a plant out sometimes. But if you do that with coco, it messes with your cation exchange. I find added Peat to coco, makes your grow more forgiving.

Just checking in bro, she looks fantastic. Hope you are having a good one.
:passitleft:
Been detoxing everyone. Been a week off cannabis! Team no sleep! Whole family caught the nasty stomach bug and we can’t get away from the toilet. I feel a lot better today and actually have some energy so I can go tend to the plants.
This was this morning .
Do-si-do lights won’t be on till 4pm.

D31CCBD9-68D6-4385-8670-279DE65DE6EB.jpeg

Looking great brother! Think that 3gal ph water helped. She's looking great!
I did this same, copied you and also added nector. My upper fans were showing cal/mag issues. Hit her with 3 gallons @ 6.2.
Hope you are having a great day bro
She definitely needed some water for sure!
Super super light.
I kno my other plants are somewhat outta wack and have had a abundance of nitrogen so I’m just giving them water till I get that green color back then feed again but at lower amounts.
I may water them all till run off this weekend to see if it’ll clear some things up but haven’t made my mind up yet.
Hope you are well also and doing good friend!

Back
Top Bottom