Mars Hydro TSW-2000 LED Grow Light Looking For Tester!

Soooo.... what are you going to grow Mr @stoneotter ?
Thats a giant question right now. I'll be filling the 4 x 4 and the new 3 x 3 so I'll be busy figuring stuff out. The list goes something like this. Stankberry, cbd cream and cheese, northern lights, blue dream cbd, dark devil auto. I wonder if the DDA will fit 4 in the 3 x 3? It's early to lock in but this is my first draft. It's going to be a medicine run. That for us is more indica based and can contain cbd.

Thanks! You run one?
I run 2 of them and replaced my 1200w hps with no regrets so far. journal is in my sig and on sara's too. Great for the veg cycle with good coverage and nearing harvest now (1-2 weeks) They give you solid buds and in the tent you will smash it stoneotter. Welcome to the Marsians club.
lights off pic and some nugs day 44 flowering
20190823_205643.jpg
20190822_124343.jpg
20190819_160443.jpg
20190819_160349.jpg
20190819_160328.jpg
20190819_160140.jpg

Thats a giant question right now. I'll be filling the 4 x 4 and the new 3 x 3 so I'll be busy figuring stuff out. The list goes something like this. Stankberry, cbd cream and cheese, northern lights, blue dream cbd, dark devil auto. I wonder if the DDA will fit 4 in the 3 x 3? It's early to lock in but this is my first draft. It's going to be a medicine run. That for us is more indica based and can contain cbd.
Sounds good. I'm sure you are going to smash whatever you grow. full spectrum at Otter farm.

I run 2 of them and replaced my 1200w hps with no regrets so far. journal is in my sig and on sara's too. Great for the veg cycle with good coverage and nearing harvest now (1-2 weeks) They give you solid buds and in the tent you will smash it stoneotter. Welcome to the Marsians club.
20190823_205643.jpg
20190822_124343.jpg
20190819_160443.jpg
20190819_160349.jpg
20190819_160328.jpg
20190819_160140.jpg
I was hoping to see that! Sweet!

4 plants in a 3x3?? Autos?? Pffft that’s a walk in the park lol!

I’ve got 10x Photoperiods in my 3x3 lol! Stuff that baby full Stone! Find out what that TSW can really do haha!

SP-150s working great so far for me and the tent is awesome quality! Heavy duty and works great with high reflective surface.

4 plants in a 3x3?? Autos?? Pffft that’s a walk in the park lol!

I’ve got 10x Photoperiods in my 3x3 lol! Stuff that baby full Stone! Find out what that TSW can really do haha!

SP-150s working great so far for me and the tent is awesome quality! Heavy duty and works great with high reflective surface.
Man, everyone who has Mars Loves them! I can't wait!

20190823_205643.jpg
20190822_124343.jpg
20190819_160443.jpg
20190819_160349.jpg
20190819_160328.jpg
20190819_160140.jpg
dank lookin stuff i was worried about lack of uv but i remember reading those are the first to burn out so just supplement with those if ya want the uv that badly. i want to replace my 2 1000 mh with LED lights but i gotta bite it off in small chunks so i was thinking of the tsl 2000 x 4 total but only buy a light a month to budget and i can stuff plantis under em as i buy em sound good ? sorry baked atm on some black berry kush auto i grew outdoors this year :p

dank lookin stuff i was worried about lack of uv but i remember reading those are the first to burn out so just supplement with those if ya want the uv that badly. i want to replace my 2 1000 mh with LED lights but i gotta bite it off in small chunks so i was thinking of the tsl 2000 x 4 total but only buy a light a month to budget and i can stuff plantis under em as i buy em sound good ? sorry baked atm on some black berry kush auto i grew outdoors this year :p

It sounds good. You can get a better deal buying two or three at a time. Don't forget the coupon code for the 420 Magazine discount.

@SmokeSara are the 5 menbers who are picked to send lucky gift to thank you for participating. Announced here? Or just keep cheking your PM or mailbox?
Hi @CADBOY, thanks for remind me up, I totally forget this one. Luckily I did the note, haha! I will discuss with my colleague and anounce the 5 lucky menbers very soon. :green_heart::green_heart:

Sorry guys! I totally forget about the 5 lucky menber stuff. So here I am to compensate! :green_heart:

The 5 Lucky menbers can get either 20USD coupon for our TS or SP series, because I know someone love to have more price down other than the gift, (you can apply after the discount code price) or a gift worth 20USD, depend on what stock we have for your area. :420:

So here is the 5 lucky menbers: @Lewydeville @HighFisher @Grand Daddy Black @CADBOY @HugePeckerhead Congrats winner, please PM me your shipping address and also which option prize you prefer. :Rasta:

Sorry guys! I totally forget about the 5 lucky menber stuff. So here I am to compensate! :green_heart:

The 5 Lucky menbers can get either 20USD coupon for our TS or SP series, because I know someone love to have more price down other than the gift, (you can apply after the discount code price) or a gift worth 20USD, depend on what stock we have for your area. :420:

So here is the 5 lucky menbers: @Lewydeville @HighFisher @Grand Daddy Black @CADBOY @HugePeckerhead Congrats winner, please PM me your shipping address and also which option prize you prefer. :Rasta:

Sweet. Your awesome. Loves me some marshydro. Congratulations all.

Back
Top Bottom