Do-Si-Dos In Promix BX - Under Mars-Hydro TSW-2000

I agree bro, looks like you hit the middle pretty good earlier on.
She reminds me of my lavender Jack, short with thick main stem and she yields very well, if not more then the taller ones.
She looks great!
Cheers bro
Every time I see it, inside my head it’s like defol her please lol.
Still pulling branches down to but they’re starting to get pretty stiff so I’ll probably stop soon on that so I won’t break anything.

My waterings have been taking 7-10 days before she’s light as a feather. Wish it was a little bit warmer to help with drying. I think it’s stunned my growth unless it’s just a strain thing or either I’m watering to much again.
I like mine really light weight too before feedings/waterings bro in HP. Even in flower ill make sure theyre dry. Just overall a healthier plant imo
I know alot of folks would disagree with me too find to have less deficiencies and more vibrant plant.

I like mine really light weight too before feedings/waterings bro in HP. Even in flower ill make sure theyre dry. Just overall a healthier plant imo
I know alot of folks would disagree with me too find to have less deficiencies and more vibrant plant.
Yeah, I wait as long as I can. Normally what I’ll do is try to tip it over with my index finger by just pushing it and when it’s dry enough it’ll almost fall over.

Pulled down her mains some more.

01BEBF6F-BA64-4798-8C30-86112FF52C69.jpeg

981C1B07-AEEB-4C95-96BF-B9CDDFBFFA51.jpeg

B2C11D43-AA5A-407C-BF05-42710B24157E.jpeg

5C72B1B1-FAA7-48D4-80FC-4D779B8DF2F8.jpeg

DAE6D505-60FB-422D-AE4A-4F38AE6B4D35.jpeg

Checked on the little ones. Droopy, one appears to be lacking some cal mag, prob all of them haha. Misted the top with water. Going to feed half strength with cal mag Saturday. Should I water to run off?? I also checked my run off Ph with my water set at 6.2 runoff was 5.6 so I’m guessing I’ll ph water at 6.8 and check again?
Do si do bottom right looks fine after the transplant.

692F95DB-0338-4CE3-B013-6161D762A858.jpeg

Checked on the little ones. Droopy, one appears to be lacking some cal mag, prob all of them haha. Misted the top with water. Going to feed half strength with cal mag Saturday. Should I water to run off?? I also checked my run off Ph with my water set at 6.2 runoff was 5.6 so I’m guessing I’ll ph water at 6.8 and check again?
Do si do bottom right looks fine after the transplant.

692F95DB-0338-4CE3-B013-6161D762A858.jpeg
No runoff imo bro, plants are small for the pot size.
I would water @6.0 and feed from 5.8 to 6.0 without runoff.
Once her leaves reach outside the pot size, have runoff.

Are you adding cal/mag first? Im usually around 3mls per gallon before adding maxi nutrients
200-400ppms at this age
they look great bro
Really drying them out in those bigger containers will get you faster growth.
@InTheShed
Plant risers
Screenshot_20230112-222823_Chrome.jpg
Yeah, I always add my mag first.I let it sit for 15-20 minutes before I add anything else then I ph to 6.2.

No runoff imo bro, plants are small for the pot size.
I would water @6.0 and feed from 5.8 to 6.0 without runoff.
Once her leaves reach outside the pot size, have runoff.
👍🏻 atm I’m just watering the outside edges in a circle so roots will chase. Haven’t watered them since uppot to 5 gal pots, just been spraying top to keep moist. so even with my run off ph at 5.6 with my water set to 6.2 is okay, or do I need to adjust ph to 6.5 -6.8 to bring soil ph up closer to 6?

👍🏻 atm I’m just watering the outside edges in a circle so roots will chase. Haven’t watered them since uppot to 5 gal pots, just been spraying top to keep moist. so even with my run off ph at 5.6 with my water set to 6.2 is okay, or do I need to adjust ph to 6.5 -6.8 to bring soil ph up closer to 6?
ive never checked my runoff, so i dont have a clue., usually have 15-20% runoff
Using promix HP
waterings @6.0
Feedings @5.8
Usually, feed/feed/water

veg smaller plants 200-400ppms
Veg bigger plants 400-800ppms

Flower 800-1000ppms

Using promix HP
waterings @6.0
Feedings @5.8
Usually, feed/feed/water

Flower 800-1000ppms
Right on brother. I’ll keep ‘em the same. Possibly to I could’ve just been seeing a ph fluctuation from my old ph tester being bad, and more than likely outta calibration.

Using promix HP
waterings @6.0
Feedings @5.8
Usually, feed/feed/water

Flower 800-1000ppms
Correction bro, my flower now needs more ppms then 800-1000 now. That was my pervious couple of havest with the smaller plants with less veg time.

This time my plants were much bigger going in flower and have to increase my total ppms now to 1200.

Hope you are doing well brother!
:passitleft:

Correction bro, my flower now needs more ppms then 800-1000 now. That was my pervious couple of havest with the smaller plants with less veg time.

This time my plants were much bigger going in flower and have to increase my total ppms now to 1200.

Hope you are doing well brother!
:passitleft:
Thanks, bro! Hope you’re doing good also.
I wanna say I’m probably around 700-800ppms on the feedings atm. Another thing I need to order me is a ppm meter 😀
Miss that about the old one since it read ph and ppms.

Back
Top Bottom