Mars-Hydro - Formerly TopLedGrowLight - Customer Service Review

Hello tyson, the reflecor lights does not have heat sink inside as the reflctor lights are much cooler than mars II series. Hope you can understand. :circle-of-love:
I am going through same thing that op mentioned only I have not agreed with sending my light out and I won't. Stand behind your product 100% or don't do business. I was shocked when I opened this panel up to see nothing but cheap plastic inside,no heat sinks and power supplies a 5 year old could make. I know most people purchase a couple panels but I purchased 10 panels and have a problem with just one of them and hopefully I will be able to get rid of the rest of them before something happens to them. I'm not gonna be as nice as OP no disrespect but if u want good LEDs that will last and the company will stand behind 100% then don't buy from mars period. I'm sorry Sara but I've given u guys many chances to make this right and I told u from start I would not ship this light anywhere to be fixed.
Anyway, as the problem has been solved now, I hope you will still have faith in our lights. No company can ensure 100% perfect quality of there goods, even the advance leds, right?
I have arranged the leds shipment for you, will PM u the tracking number soon. :circle-of-love:

:thanks:aloha allsmiles~

looking back it feels like we're old friends, you've helped me more than you can know so I wanted to come by and share pic or two of my current grow. Temps are great tho it's warming up outside. Ladies seem to really love the lights and in two more weeks the only ones left in the tent will be those that started and finished their whole entire grow under (2) Mars II 1200 watt'ers.

thanks for all your info, and btw, I just checked out your CBD pics... VERY nice!

Hope you have a great rest of the week and weekend, I have to help someone move...

REMEMBER:
A good friend will help you move;
A great friend will help you move a body.

much respect~

ONE love :love:

asd10.JPG
DSCN05166.JPG
DSCN066014.JPG

I am going through same thing that op mentioned only I have not agreed with sending my light out and I won't. Stand behind your product 100% or don't do business. I was shocked when I opened this panel up to see nothing but cheap plastic inside,no heat sinks and power supplies a 5 year old could make. I know most people purchase a couple panels but I purchased 10 panels and have a problem with just one of them and hopefully I will be able to get rid of the rest of them before something happens to them. I'm not gonna be as nice as OP no disrespect but if u want good LEDs that will last and the company will stand behind 100% then don't buy from mars period. I'm sorry Sara but I've given u guys many chances to make this right and I told u from start I would not ship this light anywhere to be fixed.

I find it odd that you will not ship the light for diagnosis and repair/replacement and then complain about Mars Hydro when you *refuse* to send it in to be diagnosed fixed/replaced.

For example if your Home Stereo ,TV or iphone / android phone stopped working you would return it or send it in for warranty and not just say hey send me a new one... Just saying you could be reasonable and work with them / Mars Hydro to warranty your item.

Or what you want to keep the product and get a 2nd one as well ??? That was not in my warranty when I bought my panels was in in yours ? I thought not. :lot-o-toke:

Just saying !

I would not of sent him a light if he will not return the faulty product ... I am Not NEAR as nice or trusting as Sara !

Its not like it needs to go back over seas to china for crying out loud , haha . I would think I was being scammed by a cheap thieving type of person , as I am a cynic after seeing what kind of people REALLY are out there.

I have not posted anything about this, because I did not think it was necessary. That being said, here you go.

I have 2 Mars 400 and 1 900. About 1/3 of one of my 400 went out and 2 LEDs came loose. I contacted Sara who had me send her pics of the light on and off. I told her I was comfortable soldering so she sent me the LEDs to replace. I put them in and it still was not working. She said to send it in to their repair person in Pittsburgh. Sara sent me a UPS shipping label and I sent it out. The repair center got it Wed and it shipped back out on Thurs. I have my light back working 100% and Mars-Hydro was good to their Warranty. :peace:

Your alwasy welcome supergroomer. :high-five:
I have not posted anything about this, because I did not think it was necessary. That being said, here you go.

I have 2 Mars 400 and 1 900. About 1/3 of one of my 400 went out and 2 LEDs came loose. I contacted Sara who had me send her pics of the light on and off. I told her I was comfortable soldering so she sent me the LEDs to replace. I put them in and it still was not working. She said to send it in to their repair person in Pittsburgh. Sara sent me a UPS shipping label and I sent it out. The repair center got it Wed and it shipped back out on Thurs. I have my light back working 100% and Mars-Hydro was good to their Warranty. :peace:

Hello Disko, I am confused, be on mroe than 12hours?
i got two questions, can mars2 be on more than 12h?? and what are good tents for it? (14kg weight of mars) becaude my tent supports only 10kg..

The nice thing about autos, you can run them under any light schedule. If I was running just autos, I would run them 18/6. That is how I run my veg tent. It has 2 Mars 400 that run that light schedule during veg. My flower tent has a 900 that is running 12/12 right now. :peace:

ok, mars2 is not for autos... that is ok...

ok, mars2 is not for autos... that is ok...

NO. Any of the Mars lights can be used for Autos or photos. I am not growing any autos because I want clones from my plants. You can't clone Autos. What they say on their web site is just a bad translation. They are referring to growing photos where they need to be put under 12/12 to start flowering. Autos will flower during any light cycle. Here is a good link to check out. How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know :peace:

thanks for your help Supergroomer.
NO. Any of the Mars lights can be used for Autos or photos. I am not growing any autos because I want clones from my plants. You can't clone Autos. What they say on their web site is just a bad translation. They are referring to growing photos where they need to be put under 12/12 to start flowering. Autos will flower during any light cycle. Here is a good link to check out. How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know :peace:

Hi there,

I am new here and starting reading up on mars-hydro reviews on customer service after having bought a set which started giving problems and got really shitty service.

1) I had the reflector series lights (3 panelled ones) for less than a month and use full spectrum, both growth and bloom switches on.
2) Just last Saturday, I decided to switch off the bloom switch and there was a loub pop and which shorted the entire house.
3) After getting the power back up, the entire centre panel could not work and after trying the bloom switch again, realised that less than 30-40% of those LEDs still work.
4) I contacted mars-hydro website and I was sent a link to a youtube video for me to fix it. Because it was still under warranty.
5) I started complaining at this service because I am not a qualified electrician of any sort and do not want to tinker with stuff like this.
6) I was then told to go an electrician and get it fixed and they will refund me the repairs.
7) I brought the lights down to the electrician and the guy opended it up and told me there was a short in one of the components but he could not tell because it was all sealed and did not want to open anything up further because they did not have such components to fix the lights.
8) After conveying this to the sales rep, they told be to ship it back so they could fix it.
9) The problem I have with this is that I would need a replacement light for my plants and secondly I did not have the box the lights came in because I threw it away while clearing my storeroom.
10) I asked them to send me a new set and that I would send the spoilt set back in the box the new set came with. This is reasonable right?
11) I was then told to ship it to them for repairs or they could do nothing, citing that Apple and car dealers do not send you a new product when their item gets spoilt.

Is there anyone I can contact for help? I am getting really pissed off and have half a mind of just throwing the whole set up away because of the grief it is giving me.

Expecting any company to send you a unit before sending yours back is crazy. It sounds like you had a power supply fail. It happens. They sent you to directions to DIY and You didn't want to tinker with it. They offer to reimburse you to have someone else tinker with it and "he didn't want to open anything up further". Then they offer to repair it for you if you sent it back and you're not happy with that either. This actually seems like a very reasonable course of action. i hope it works out for you in the end. It sounds like an excellent review of their service practices and everything I personally would expect from a vendor. Good luck!

I have just ordered a 300w reflector from Amazon. It said 3 year warrenty on the web site and 1year on Amazon. I emailed mars hydro and asked what was correct. I was told the company are dropping the warrenty to 1year. This does not fill me with confidence in the product when they drop the warrenty from 3 to 1 year.

:circle-of-love: hi epiphytophile, I am sorry about this. Sean has sent you an email. I believe we can work it out eventually.:Namaste:
Hi there,

I am new here and starting reading up on mars-hydro reviews on customer service after having bought a set which started giving problems and got really shitty service.

1) I had the reflector series lights (3 panelled ones) for less than a month and use full spectrum, both growth and bloom switches on.
2) Just last Saturday, I decided to switch off the bloom switch and there was a loub pop and which shorted the entire house.
3) After getting the power back up, the entire centre panel could not work and after trying the bloom switch again, realised that less than 30-40% of those LEDs still work.
4) I contacted mars-hydro website and I was sent a link to a youtube video for me to fix it. Because it was still under warranty.
5) I started complaining at this service because I am not a qualified electrician of any sort and do not want to tinker with stuff like this.
6) I was then told to go an electrician and get it fixed and they will refund me the repairs.
7) I brought the lights down to the electrician and the guy opended it up and told me there was a short in one of the components but he could not tell because it was all sealed and did not want to open anything up further because they did not have such components to fix the lights.
8) After conveying this to the sales rep, they told be to ship it back so they could fix it.
9) The problem I have with this is that I would need a replacement light for my plants and secondly I did not have the box the lights came in because I threw it away while clearing my storeroom.
10) I asked them to send me a new set and that I would send the spoilt set back in the box the new set came with. This is reasonable right?
11) I was then told to ship it to them for repairs or they could do nothing, citing that Apple and car dealers do not send you a new product when their item gets spoilt.

Is there anyone I can contact for help? I am getting really pissed off and have half a mind of just throwing the whole set up away because of the grief it is giving me.

Back
Top Bottom