Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Well 11 days have passed since Mars Hydro said they would send me the parts (from the repair centre located in my own country) needed to repair my light but I still do not have them.

I asked Mars Hydro a question 3 days ago on how long I need to wait, but ironically I have not heard back.

DSCN1318_Small_.JPG
DSCN1317_Small_.JPG
DSCN1319_Small_.JPG
DSCN1316_Small_.JPG

Meanwhile due to being concerned about possible fire hazard as these LEDs have melted, I have had to take the light out of my tent.

As it's been so long, my plants do not look as good as they did 12 days ago. They are in the 3rd week of flower and things were going very well. Now however, the leaves have a curious white chalky sort of appearance, and the plants have gone very droopy. Growth has stalled. No visible trichomes present. Seems to have a curious dank / musty smell too. Hopefully when the light is repaired they perk back up again.

Dam ape. . I hope shit gets fixed real soon for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

:circle-of-love:Hi apeshot, sorry about this. We just started to work today after the weekends. Could you tell me the service staff you are dealing with? I will check it for you. Hope to get it fixed for you soon.:Namaste:
Well 11 days have passed since Mars Hydro said they would send me the parts (from the repair centre located in my own country) needed to repair my light but I still do not have them.

I asked Mars Hydro a question 3 days ago on how long I need to wait, but ironically I have not heard back.

DSCN1318_Small_.JPG
DSCN1317_Small_.JPG
DSCN1319_Small_.JPG
DSCN1316_Small_.JPG

Meanwhile due to being concerned about possible fire hazard as these LEDs have melted, I have had to take the light out of my tent.

As it's been so long, my plants do not look as good as they did 12 days ago. They are in the 3rd week of flower and things were going very well. Now however, the leaves have a curious white chalky sort of appearance, and the plants have gone very droopy. Growth has stalled. No visible trichomes present. Seems to have a curious dank / musty smell too. Hopefully when the light is repaired they perk back up again.

Hmmm those Diodes cooked up pretty nicely. They are connected in series so when the weakest link dies it's always a doozie !

If you're lucky the row of LEDs will keep working, if not, you will have a row of non-working LEDs until you replace the broken one.

What a nice company that they are going to send you parts so you can fix it yourself.

:thumb: I'm a handy man so that solution seems dandy to me.

V

:cheesygrinsmiley:Actually, we are planning to add more tent sizes! The size 2'x4' is only stocked in China. :high-five:
Great to hear! Are they shipping them out from China or is the 4x2 only available in China? I wonder what the price is to ship to the US. I'd like to keep all the gear Mars if I could. Otherwise I see an Apollo 4x2 I could use instead...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420

Has anyone used the pH perfect Sensi grow and bloom for coco from Advance Nutes? If so how did you like it. I was wanting to try it with a few additives like B52, over drive , big bud, Nirvana, and some others but just looking for some feed back

Hi Sara! I don't have enough posts to PM you apparently, so I'll post this here.....if you can get back to me ASAP, that would be great! Thanks! :Namaste:

Hi Sara!

I'm looking to order a couple more lights as I've been super happy with the results I got on my first run with my Mars LEDs. I have some questions:

1. I'm interested in ordering another MarsII 900, and read in the forum that you are now offering in only Bloom spectrum if desired? Does this cost any more or take any longer for the light to get to me if I order the MarsII 900 with 100% bloom spectrum? (I'm in Canada). I don't see this option on your website so I wanted to ask.

2. What is the best price on 1 x MarsII 900 + 1 x Reflector 48 to Canada and how long will it take for me to receive the lights if I order right away?

Thanks a lot! :)

Hi Sara! I don't have enough posts to PM you apparently, so I'll post this here.....if you can get back to me ASAP, that would be great! Thanks! :Namaste:

Hi Sara!

I'm looking to order a couple more lights as I've been super happy with the results I got on my first run with my Mars LEDs. I have some questions:

1. I'm interested in ordering another MarsII 900, and read in the forum that you are now offering in only Bloom spectrum if desired? Does this cost any more or take any longer for the light to get to me if I order the MarsII 900 with 100% bloom spectrum? (I'm in Canada). I don't see this option on your website so I wanted to ask.

2. What is the best price on 1 x MarsII 900 + 1 x Reflector 48 to Canada and how long will it take for me to receive the lights if I order right away?

Mars Hydro - Mars II 900 veg spectrum led grow light

:circle-of-love:Hi apeshot, sorry about this. We just started to work today after the weekends. Could you tell me the service staff you are dealing with? I will check it for you. Hope to get it fixed for you soon.:Namaste:

Hi Sara, I have been dealing so far with Coco.

As stated, I sent an email 4 days ago and still haven't heard back.

I have not received any replacement parts and they were supposedly send 11 days ago. They should have easily arrived by now as they are only being sent domestically, within my country.

Hi Sara, I have been dealing so far with Coco.

As stated, I sent an email 4 days ago and still haven't heard back.

I have not received any replacement parts and they were supposedly send 11 days ago. They should have easily arrived by now as they are only being sent domestically, within my country.

Noticed they have slowed down on how quick to reply these days, must be due to higher demand. I do feel for you buddy to be 3 weeks in to flower and the light to chuck in the towel is gutting.

Best of luck getting it fixed.

:)if fix is difficult, you can also choose to repair at our maintenance service center. I am so glad to tell everyone that our repair serive centers are available in Germany, UK, US, Australia and Canada. :cheesygrinsmiley:Warranty is guaranteed. :kiss:
Hmmm those Diodes cooked up pretty nicely. They are connected in series so when the weakest link dies it's always a doozie !

If you're lucky the row of LEDs will keep working, if not, you will have a row of non-working LEDs until you replace the broken one.

What a nice company that they are going to send you parts so you can fix it yourself.

:thumb: I'm a handy man so that solution seems dandy to me.

V

:circle-of-love:Hi Bernie, they are only available in China. And the shipping cost is quite a lot because the tent component is heavy...:dreamy:
Great to hear! Are they shipping them out from China or is the 4x2 only available in China? I wonder what the price is to ship to the US. I'd like to keep all the gear Mars if I could. Otherwise I see an Apollo 4x2 I could use instead...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420

:circle-of-love:Hi LEDCanuck, our factory can customize light now! Bloom Spectrum is available, while it does take longer, about one week to customize the light and another week for delivery... I have PM you.:Namaste:

Hi Sara!

:circle-of-love:Hello Dennise, wish you have a good day!:circle-of-love:
Led you are almost there... Just 16 more post and you will be able to send and receive PM's.....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom