Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:thanks:thank you so much for the help, Glitch.:kiss::kiss:
Yeah that's a ton of defoliation. The plan still uses those fan leaves to collect light and transpire. Only pull off leaves that are blocking buds. Or are having health issues. The plant is in shock. It may still grow bit yields are greatly reduced. You can keep it growing if it doesn't die on its own just to have a visual as to why not to pull that many fan leaves off

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

:party::party:wow, it's so fast. I remembers it as if it were yesterday that you have just finished the set-up.:)
IMG_20160127_191837.jpg
IMG_20160202_091917.jpg

Lots of change in just a week.
First week of flower. 4-5 more to go. One of them hasn't stretched much at all. Has slower growth overall. But the other 4 are nice and health. I do have a bit of light burn from this last weekend. They grew alot in a few days and I wasn't home to move the lights but its minor and I think things will be just fine.
Vision seeds northern lights and fast buds lsd-25

.arty:.arty:wow, it's so fast. I remembers it as if it were yesterday that you have just finished the set-up.:)
These mars led are the secret.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

:circle-of-love:Hi Ogug, we will not attach logo to the package, but the warehouse will put "led light" for the identification. Hope you don't mind it.:Namaste: The courier is DHL. However, it will usually be transfered to the local courier when it ships from Germany to EU.:high-five:
Thanks for the help SmokeSara! Could i just ask one last question (for now :cheesygrinsmiley:) For your packaging in europe, does it come in plain packaging from ebay/amazon from marshydro-uk/lgledsolutions-uk? Also are they delivered courier/dhl etc, or does it come through the normal mail service? :thanks:

:circle-of-love:Hi tinygrow, welcome to the thread!:) I would love to answer all your questions.
MarsII900 will cover 3.5'x3.5' area, which is enough.:hug: As for the yield comparision between MarsII900 and MarsII1200, it's not easy to judge whether it's a significantly better. :cheesygrinsmiley: More light may maxmize the possibility of higher yield when other conditions are the same.:high-five:
MarsII has been updated to be switchable. However, only US will get the one with switches 100%. In Canada, the warehouse has mixed the old stock with new stock. You may get the one without switches.:dreamy: Your light will ship from Canada.:circle-of-love: If you truly want the switchable feature, you can consider about our Reflector series. Right now, our Reflector144 is on sales, 10% off discount. 2pcs Reflector144 will do your space.
We don't have repair service center in Canada and we are trying to find one. Before that, if something happens, we will send replacement parts to you. If you can not fix it, we hope you can fix it at your local repair store, we will also pay for the repair fee. :high-five:
The warranty on Ebay is one year. Here at our website it's two year. :) We have discount for 420 members. Feel free to send me an email. I will help you.:circle-of-love:

It's ok. I am Chinese. haha.:laughtwo:
Hi guys, Hi SmokeSara !

I'm planning on a small medical grow in a 3x3x7 feet tent. After readings tons and tons of review, Mars Hydro looks like the big winner in term of quality-price grow LED.

I'm not sure between the Mars II 900 and the 1200, what do you think? I know it could be off-topic, but I want the maximum yield with 4 plant in a 3x3x7 tent. I really hope that the 900 is enough, but if you convince me that yield could be significantly better with the 1200 I take it!

I heard that a newer version of Mars II get the bloom-Veg switch. As I live in Canada, will I get this new model? And from where my light will be ship, China or a warehouse in Canada?

I read that there is no repair center in Canada. What we do if a problem happens? Shipping a big package in USA is pretty expensive here. I have to admit that a couple thread about bad customer service and language barrier scared me a little, so thats why I ask questions about it.

I've seen in some post that EBay buyers could get different customer service. Then where should I buy it? And do you get any price discount for the 420 users?

Sorry for the grammar, I'm french :)

Thanks!

tiny I'm going to jump in here a minute until Sara finds your post... If something does actually go wrong with your unit... I have purchased well over 20 and not a single problem from a single one,,,{knock on wood...:wood:} M-H will either try and figure out what parts are needed and send you the parts or they will exchange the unit if fixing it is not a possibility... They have diagrams and everything you could possibly need if it is a self repair.... Sara and the people that help her are amazing at responding immediately to needs or any problems... Next week is Chinese New Year and they will be almost impossible to contact for about a week... So if I was you I would go ahead and get er done... also IMO there is hardly ever to much light... The 900 would give you ~ 50 true watts per sq ft so you would be golden but the larger unit would be even more so IMO....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Thanks again Dennise! You answer almost all of my questions! Now I just need to know from SmokeSara If I would get the updated unit with veg/bloom switch and from which country my mars 900 will be ship.

(Edit) SmokeSara is too fast already answer me!

:party::party::party:Dennise, thank you!:green_heart::green_heart:You are so nice!:circle-of-love: I will give you my best wishes at our new year.:kiss:
tiny I'm going to jump in here a minute until Sara finds your post... If something does actually go wrong with your unit... I have purchased well over 20 and not a single problem from a single one,,,{knock on wood...:wood:} M-H will either try and figure out what parts are needed and send you the parts or they will exchange the unit if fixing it is not a possibility... They have diagrams and everything you could possibly need if it is a self repair.... Sara and the people that help her are amazing at responding immediately to needs or any problems... Next week is Chinese New Year and they will be almost impossible to contact for about a week... So if I was you I would go ahead and get er done... also IMO there is hardly ever to much light... The 900 would give you ~ 50 true watts per sq ft so you would be golden but the larger unit would be even more so IMO....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:Hi tinygrow, welcome to the thread!:) I would love to answer all your questions.
MarsII900 will cover 3.5'x3.5' area, which is enough.:hug: As for the yield comparision between MarsII900 and MarsII1200, it's not easy to judge whether it's a significantly better. :cheesygrinsmiley: More light may maxmize the possibility of higher yield when other conditions are the same.:high-five:
MarsII has been updated to be switchable. However, only US will get the one with switches 100%. In Canada, the warehouse has mixed the old stock with new stock. You may get the one without switches.:dreamy: Your light will ship from Canada.:circle-of-love: If you truly want the switchable feature, you can consider about our Reflector series. Right now, our Reflector144 is on sales, 10% off discount. 2pcs Reflector144 will do your space.
We don't have repair service center in Canada and we are trying to find one. Before that, if something happens, we will send replacement parts to you. If you can not fix it, we hope you can fix it at your local repair store, we will also pay for the repair fee. :high-five:
The warranty on Ebay is one year. Here at our website it's two year. :) We have discount for 420 members. Feel free to send me an email. I will help you.:circle-of-love:

It's ok. I am Chinese. haha.:laughtwo:

Haha thank you for the super fast answer SmokeSara! It's a little sad, I would really like to have this switch, lowering energy bill is always good.

Did the switch is only for energy saving? Or did there are other purpose like better growth and bloom because the plant have the perfect type of spectrum?

:circle-of-love:Hmm... yes, it will help some...
Haha thank you for the super fast answer SmokeSara! It's a little sad, I would really like to have this switch, lowering energy bill is always good.

Did the switch is only for energy saving? Or did there are other purpose like better growth and bloom because the plant have the perfect type of spectrum?

Some of my lights have switches and some do not... I always have both switches on either way... All it does is turn off some of the leds for veg if you need to save on energy draw but IMO they grow better under the full spectrum.....:circle-of-love:

Some of my lights have switches and some do not... I always have both switches on either way... All it does is turn off some of the leds for veg if you need to save on energy draw but IMO they grow better under the full spectrum.....:circle-of-love:
:circle-of-love:
And I probably get auto-seeds anyway, so 3 week veg max. :420:

Switch is not really useful then.:cheer:

Thanks again :thanks: the exact info that I needed

I think the real benefit of the newer models is the repositioned mount points to the corners rather that the sides. Nice to hang it from two points rather than one, as it spreads the weight across the support bars of a tent far better, and with a single hanger I have to strategically position the cords to get them to hang square to the tent.

The switches are just a great way to tell which version ya have, and allow you to easily turn off the light for pictures, etc.

Thanks Art I didn't know about the new hanging and it does sound like an improvement for sure but I'm still not sure it would stop me from purchasing the light... It most certainly would be something else to consider though... :thanks:....:circle-of-love:

Didn't stop me from buying two! :)

Back
Top Bottom