Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Critical Jack - Orange Bud - Bubblicious

Temporarely(from yesterday) under HPS, until mars2 is ready again.
Reflector 300w did a good job during growfase,

Just trained them and placed scrognet, screen will be filled soon now.:smokin:
SAM_16941.JPG

SAM_1698.JPG

:rollit:

Screenshot_2016-02-15-15-04-11.png
This is my next 2 runs I just ordered with all the free seeds I should be good for a while on beans lol I forgot to add dark devil to it so I placed another order for that as well. I am doing 3 diffrent strains at a time from now on instead of 4 of the same

You will be very Happy With the Critical Kush :) Mine is from RoyalQueenseeds Too !!
20160104_110032.jpg

Edit : Lol ofcourse the other strains sound awesome too :)

That critical looks so good. I hope mine looks like that with the color

I didnt do anything specific to get the color so you should get some nice colors too !!
And the Leaf to Bud ratio is awesome ... Im the kinda guy i dont like much Fan leafs on my Plants , i want them to have alot of air around them ....
But on the Critical Kush i almost had to never pick leafs off she was a real beauty , as you maybe can see i fell in love with her haha

Lol I might have to say it was my first grow alongside 2 other strains :) ! Will you be making a Journal on the Critical Kush grow ? If you do let me know ill follow that for sure !! Have a nice Day

I didnt do anything specific to get the color so you should get some nice colors too !!
And the Leaf to Bud ratio is awesome ... Im the kinda guy i dont like much Fan leafs on my Plants , i want them to have alot of air around them ....
But on the Critical Kush i almost had to never pick leafs off she was a real beauty , as you maybe can see i fell in love with her haha

Lol I might have to say it was my first grow alongside 2 other strains :) ! Will you be making a Journal on the Critical Kush grow ? If you do let me know ill follow that for sure !! Have a nice Day

Yeah I definitely will be doing a journal I will posted here when I start it. Thanks for all the info. What was the yeild Like with her?

:circle-of-love:Hi flexy, it's not the melting. All the materials have been gone through temperature test.:Namaste: The temperature difference between inside and outside will give rise to condensation.:circle-of-love:
I had this issue with my 2x 300W lights, the cloudy was sort-of like a film which was also inside, and it took 3 weeks max when the film re-appeared after I cleaned the glass. What I THINK it is is that it comes from the silicone paste/glues used inside the lights, when the lights get hot the stuff is sweating and creating the film over time. Definitely not dust. But I didn't want to run the lights without the glass.

:circle-of-love:Yes, it should be fine without glass cover. Just be careful of the sulphur content in the environment.:circle-of-love:
Sarah said on last page back there engineers said it is fine to run with out glass, the reflectors have no glass, so should be ok since they are basically same leds.

:thumb: I also think so. The glass cover will give me a peace of mind.:circle-of-love:
It depends. I mean I am running outside (balcony), and also with spraying and foliar feeding, I felt better with the glass on for protection. Besides, the film was not THAT a big issue, every two months or so I opened the light and cleaned them, no big deal really.

:circle-of-love: Hi DEMSO, MarsII400 will cover 76cmx76cm while the old mode 600 will cover76cmx46cm. :circle-of-love: Go with MarsII400.:circle-of-love:
Hello everyone
my box is 90/90/180 cm
which would be best? : Marsll the 400 or the old version (white panel) 600 w?

thank you

:thumb:noobie, you can clean them. Your flower has built up, too.:high-five:
I will, I just went into my flower room and took a good look at my lights, I can see a bunch of cloudiness that the camera won't obviously pick up. I will assume however that if the glass has build up than I'm 100% sure there's some build up on the LED itself also.

But here is my first ever grow using (4) 600w old style Mars Hydro.
IMG_016247.JPG

IMG_015452.JPG

IMG_016743.JPG

IMG_009755.JPG

IMG_009664.JPG

IMG_009551.JPG

IMG_009050.JPG

IMG_008950.JPG

IMG_008844.JPG

IMG_008357.JPG

IMG_008260.JPG

:cheer:wow, stoney~~~ super look forward to your next experiment.:circle-of-love:
This is my next 2 runs I just ordered with all the free seeds I should be good for a while on beans lol I forgot to add dark devil to it so I placed another order for that as well. I am doing 3 diffrent strains at a time from now on instead of 4 of the same

:thanks:thanks for sharing.:circle-of-love:
Humidity right now is 32-40. At first I had 6 plants under these 4 lights in a 4x8 space. I could fit probably 10 if I wanted to but I'm set up with rdwc so it would've been a chore to cut up new tubing just to cram in more buckets. It's not a real problem I guess with my glass it's just that in a weeks time I have a film that I have to wipe off. No biggie since I only have 2-3 weeks left.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Dark devil is great. Also fast buds strains are amazing. Very disease resistant and are easy to grow. Enjoy the nex grow buddy

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

:circle-of-love:yes... our Mars Pro series doesn't have glass cover and lense.
I was sitting here thinking about the glass ordeal in the old style and MarsII , they will definitely cool better and more light to the ladies, then why is it there, safety reason, look at all the bare electrical connection, don't touch leds while its on, probably be good. I bet you gain 5% in light around cooler, leds will last longer. One more thing are the lense over chip glass?

:kiss:wow, truly very good:thumb:
You will be very Happy With the Critical Kush :) Mine is from RoyalQueenseeds Too !!
20160104_110032.jpg

Edit : Lol ofcourse the other strains sound awesome too :)

Yeah I definitely will be doing a journal I will posted here when I start it. Thanks for all the info. What was the yeild Like with her?

She was my best yielding 1 .. I didnt top her or anything ... She was 80cm tall and yielded 95grams dry ...Grown under 1 Reflector 96x5 for most of her life and around 2 weeks before harvest she was under 2 96x5 reflectors.

:thumb:that's an awesome job. I love her, too.:kiss:

She was my best yielding 1 .. I didnt top her or anything ... She was 80cm tall and yielded 95grams dry ...Grown under 1 Reflector 96x5 for most of her life and around 2 weeks before harvest she was under 2 96x5 reflectors.

Nice that's a great yield. Makes me more excited lol

Back
Top Bottom