Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheer:Hello guys, here is the details about our customization service. If you need them, feel free to contact us. We can customize now.:cheer:
Custom_Light_List.jpg

I have the old white model mars hydro 100x3. I know this isn't like the reflector which has the veg and bloom switches. But would this light be okay for vegging two plants in a 2ft by 2ft space ? I only ask because it looks more red than blue for the spectrum and I know vegging plants love the blue better and the red during flower

Yes it is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Hey Sara I'm loving this pro 160. I was wondering if you sell the old school 300w model or do I have to get it off amazon or ebay

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

Ok I have a question I just got my epistar pro 160 . This is my first time growing with led . Right now my seedling is 9 days old .
I'm running my light 20/4 blue and white at 100% 20 in off the top of the seedling . It is handling this really well do you guys think I should go ahead and turn the red on 100% or wait a couple weeks . I'm growing a auto ultimate . And nice too meet you all by the way

Sara can you please pm when you get I would like to place a order for something I just don't know which light 300w or reflector 48 I'm just in needing a little supp lighting. Thank you sara

Sara can you please pm when you get I would like to place a order for something I just don't know which light 300w or reflector 48 I'm just in needing a little supp lighting. Thank you sara

Get whichever is cheaper since they both cover about the same amount of space.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Damn man ! They are 99.99 on amazon. But they are prime . 35 extra bucks isn't worth 2 day shipping !!! Really I don't know if I even need another light .
My closet is 2x4 I'm running this epistar pro 160 I there . So I think I'm getting like 47w a Sq ft . What do u think ? Think I need another panel ??

She won't be able to PM you till you have 50 posts. I would send her an email then tell her here to look for it. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom