73 from germinating the seeds
20160221_094331.jpg
20160221_094453.jpg

20160221_094338.jpg
20160221_094517.jpg

x50 pics taken five days ago
Wed_Feb_17_09-12-24.jpg
Wed_Feb_17_09-14-17.jpg

a small test bud and a good little book to enjoy while buzzing out ;)
20160222_052952.jpg

Hi to everyone,
this is my first post but i follow you for several month in silence.
Anyways, i need some help about my first setup; i would buy mars hydro led with a tent but i can't decide which setting is better for me.
At first, my budget is about $600,00 and i'm evaluating the following settings:

1. 3' 3''X 3' 3''X 5' 11'' GROW TENT + Mars II 1200
2. 2' 3''X 2' 3''X 5' 3'' GROW TENT + MARSPRO EPISTAR160

Which is the best setting about your experience for high yield and quality? I like the 2nd option cause there's the possibility to switch the period but the 1st option has bigger tent.

Thanx to everyone in advance and sorry for my bad english, i hope you can understand what i mean.

Hi to everyone,
Anyways, i need some help about my first setup; i would buy mars hydro led with a tent but i can't decide which setting is better for me.

Which is the best setting about your experience for high yield and quality? I like the 2nd option cause there's the possibility to switch the period but the 1st option has bigger tent.

Thanx to everyone in advance and sorry for my bad english, i hope you can understand what i mean.

I would go option 1. I have a 900 in the same size tent with great results. A 1200 would be awesome!! :peace:

Hi to everyone,

Option 1 is what I would go for. As a matter of fact that is what I have lol. Other then the tent mine is 3.6x3.6x7

Hi to everyone,

Personally I would recommend making a purchase which leaves you some money to work with. Lights and a tent aren't the only thing you'll find yourself needing so keep that in mind!

Also, don't forget about a veg space. This may not matter if, say, you grow strictly autos. And for your first cycle you can veg your plants out under the led. But after that you will have plants flowering under the led and nowhere to put your vegging plants.

I veg out my plants under cfls for as long as I can, but then I have to give them at least a few weeks vegging under the led to get them to the right size. This means I can't run my flower tent year round and I get less harvests.

So looking on eBay, seen some package deals. Which of these packages would cover more space efficiently? All packages are about 1200-1400 dollars.

(4) 192 reflector
(5) 144 reflector
(8) 96 reflector
(5) 700w marsII
(4) 900w marsII
(3) 1200w marsII

:circle-of-love:Hi Colde, option 1 is obviously be better. You can grow more plants in a bigger tent and with more light. :circle-of-love:
Hi to everyone,

Hi to everyone,

If you are serious about maximizing your yield, then option #1 is the clear winner, more space means you can grow bigger plants. As for quality, both should grow good weed so long as you start with good genetics to begin with. If I am not mistaken, the Marspro Epistar has the ability to switch to a higher red spectrum for the last few hours of the cycle to simulate the setting sun. While this may be beneficial it is more of an advanced feature that most growers will never use. Might be handy to have that feature when you become a master grower but starting out, it is an expensive gadget that you most likely will never use. You would be better off with the larger tent, MarsII 1200 and spend the remaining money on good fans and carbon filter.

:thanks:thanks for the constructive advice, Young.:high-five:
Personally I would recommend making a purchase which leaves you some money to work with. Lights and a tent aren't the only thing you'll find yourself needing so keep that in mind!

Also, don't forget about a veg space. This may not matter if, say, you grow strictly autos. And for your first cycle you can veg your plants out under the led. But after that you will have plants flowering under the led and nowhere to put your vegging plants.

I veg out my plants under cfls for as long as I can, but then I have to give them at least a few weeks vegging under the led to get them to the right size. This means I can't run my flower tent year round and I get less harvests.

:circle-of-love:Hello noobiegrow, here is the coverage of these packages.
4pcs Reflector192 64sqft
5pcs Reflector144 40sqft
8pcs Reflector96 48sqft
5pcs MarsII700 45sqft
4pcs MarsII900 49sqft
3pcs MarsII1200 48sqft
4pcs Reflector192 will cover the more area.:thumb:
So looking on eBay, seen some package deals. Which of these packages would cover more space efficiently? All packages are about 1200-1400 dollars.

(4) 192 reflector
(5) 144 reflector
(8) 96 reflector
(5) 700w marsII
(4) 900w marsII
(3) 1200w marsII

:)haha, Greaper, they will send the pics to our engineers for checking. So it will take more time.:Namaste:
You reply faster here then the websites support via email. Sent a second email today to them with 2 pictures. Still waiting on reply from first email. How is it you reply faster here then website emails support? Lol :)

Sent from my S4 using 420

IMG_20160222_210659.jpg
IMG_20160222_210646.jpg

Just a little update, day 53, approximately 2 weeks left to go. All under mars hydro LEDs. Just look at how much they glisten with trichomes. Killer buds from killer lights

:)haha, Greaper, they will send the pics to our engineers for checking. So it will take more time.:Namaste:
Thanks, received email and have some testing to do, just have to find a temporary light while testing led drivers. Lights on when I get home from work. Might have to borrow a t5 from work or something.

Sent from my S4 using 420

(4) 192 reflector
(5) 144 reflector
(8) 96 reflector
(5) 700w marsII
(4) 900w marsII
(3) 1200w marsII

Just a word of advice, if this is a mars hydro setup then definitely buy direct from their website, you will notice a better price and also you will definitely be getting real mars hydro.
just ask sara about the deals or check out their site.

and Sara also has free shipping on the mars-hydro site.

Mars Hydro LED Grow Light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro

they are also a proud sponsor of 420 magazine!

I own a 4x4 tent but haven't set it up yet due to wife having to clear out old stuff from the room so using a closet to raise my clone mother under a mars ii 300

good luck on your new grow.

Back
Top Bottom