Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:thumb:thanks for the help and demonstration, Randy:circle-of-love:
They use four points to one hanger but it uses a lot of space, most people either use chain or cord so the light will be closer to the ceiling. I made these from all thread rod the post are about 6 inches from the ends and about 16 inches apart
DSC_2769.jpg

Man I want to order a pro series but they are just so darn expensive for even the little ones like the epistar 160. I will some day get one but for now have to stick with no mid range ones like the Mars 2 and reflector series
Dude I'm loving this epistar 160 . It is awsome so far

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

:)thanks, resinous. I am so happy you like it.:circle-of-love:
Dude I'm loving this epistar 160 . It is awsome so far

Looking good man! I have mine right at 23" above the canopy mine is 5 days old and seems to be loving the panel

I think 18-24 would be what you want for best intensity/coverage ratio and thanx much man the light has truly been amazing

That is some good looking buds. My I ask where you got the beans from?

thanx much man! I got them from kingdom organic seeds and you can get them from there website. Great full seeds from organically grown ppants

Sara, I read parts of this thread a couple weeks ago and decided to order a couple new Mars Hydro lights off of eBay. I picked up the lights today and one of the fans is not working, what can you do for me ?

Rick

Hi Sara,

A while back I purchased a pair of the original mars 300s through ebay, just wanted to come back and thank you for your help. I've been very happy with my purchase for anyone wondering, go mars hydro!! Great product and very affordable!

I have a question I'm hoping you can answer. I am looking at 600w panels on ebay and I see what appears to be the same mars 600 being sold by topledfactorystore and marshydro.. Except that one says power draw is 272w and one says 292w. Which is it?

Also I just wanted to say that I wish your company still sold the original mars hydro 300s. The efficiency of the unit for its size was the biggest advantage, the actual draw being over 50% of the potential draw of the unit. That isn't true for pretty much any led panel i've ever seen! Two of them put together have more power draw than one of the 600w panels!
I know you had it at a very low price point. But even if sold a little more expensive I'm sure people would love to buy them, I sure would!

Thanks as always,
Yoda

Sara, I read parts of this thread a couple weeks ago and decided to order a couple new Mars Hydro lights off of eBay. I picked up the lights today and one of the fans is not working, what can you do for me ?

Rick
Just grab a PC fan and swap it out yourself. It is very easy and very cheap and WAY quicker. Some of us have swapped all the fans out for quieter ones anyway.... Works well.

Ebay or any computer shop. Amazon. An old computer lying around. Any old PC will have at least 1 fan.

20160220_204652.jpg
20160220_200823.jpg
JUST Wanted to share a nug shot and a shot of the iso oil I made this was my first attempt at making oil and it's actually pretty good. It's taste is really strong and the high is super strong as well.

Becareful making oil with ISO. ISO is not safe for human consumption. Oil should be made with a solvent that is safe. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil Here is a link for making CCO. :peace:

Yeah that made it scary to smoke lol. I am 1000% sure that all alcohol was evaporated. Thanks for the link I will be looking for a more safe more natural way of making oil

Did you you isopropyl alcohol or grain? Everclear 190 proof is safe. 90% iso is not. :peace:

It was 99.9 Alcohol. Don't have access to ether, but either way is good. As long as you take the time to make sure your temps are right and everything evaporates your good. I have never done it before and just made some killer stuff I believe so does my neighbor and brother. I wish I could have done it a more Prue way and will definitely look into it for future ppurpose. Alcohol is all poison no matter the proof none of it is good for consuming even food grade.

Back
Top Bottom