Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Anyone here have experience with the Mars Reflector 192? I read a lotta pages from the first page of this thread, then from the back to the front and did a search and haven't seen anything.

Looks like a different spin on the old idiom "watching the grass grow".

Yep Gorgar... I have a stereo system in there and play music to them 24/7. :)

2 questions,

mars pro and mars pro II 320, what are the differences?

Also, marsII 1600 vs mars pro II 320, which would be the better unit covering 4x4? I know the difference is the adjustablity of the mars pro II, but lets say I don't need to change my spectrum and want to run full spectrum all the time?

2 questions,

Also, marsII 1600 vs mars pro II 320, which would be the better unit covering 4x4? I know the difference is the adjustablity of the mars pro II, but lets say I don't need to change my spectrum and want to run full spectrum all the time?

The pro has a better spectrum and par I'm sure. I would go with the pro if you can afford.

:party::party:Catfish Knight, you are back and with your princess!
It has been a while, here are some pictures from my Grow Room
20160224_190555_resized.jpg

Just Chilling...
20160224_190151.jpg

What? There is a woman in my "Man Cave" I mean "Grow Room" :}
20160224_190042.jpg

:circle-of-love:Thanks for the kind words to our light! I am so glad to know you love it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The coverage of MarsII400 is 75cmx75cm. I advise you to choose MarsII400 + 300w, because the heat will be less compared to be with HPS.You can control the temp more easily.:Namaste:
Here is the recommendation height.
germination 60-76cm above the plants
veg:45-60cm above the plants
flower:30-45cm above the plants
:high-five: I think you can grow any seeds you want...:dreamy:
hey hi sara :circle-of-love: :cheer: :Namaste:
Today I am very excited because I got my 400 lt Mars 2 !!! : Namaste:

I have several questions: my box of 80/80/180 cm

I already possesses a 250 w hps and a 300w LED (Fake ebay :() _ what is the best in my box:
Mars ll 400 + 250 hps?
OR
Mars ll 400 + 300 w led Fake ebay?

what is best for me?

_ How do I cm in height placed the Mars ll

vegetation which?

flowering?

what kinds of seeds advised me with the Mars ll 400 w?

thank you again for the March II 400 w, the product is very well finished is good I hope to get it :goodjob: :circle-of-love::high-five: :thanks:

:thumb:she has felt your warm and come back to life.:circle-of-love:
Thanks. Almost ready for 12/12. Just waiting for 1 plant to catch up in height. It almost died when I first started from over watering. It was puny and almost withered away and 3 inches tall. I babied it and it finally started growing again.

:)ganjazz, you are welcome. I am so glad to know they have been fixed! :kiss:
Recieved leds for replacement and soldered them, mars2 is fixed :)

Thanks Sarah for good service. :circle-of-love:

SAM_19151.JPG

SAM_1923.JPG

:hug:fizz, I believe many growers here have used Reflector192. Do you have any problem?:Namaste:
Anyone here have experience with the Mars Reflector 192? I read a lotta pages from the first page of this thread, then from the back to the front and did a search and haven't seen anything.

:circle-of-love:Hi noobie, here is the difference between Mars Pro and Mars Pro II. We have made an advertisement pic.
MARS_PRO_II_Series_o.jpg

The differences between MarsII and Mars ProII is the design. Mars ProII doesn't have lense but use cup design so as to output maximum light and mix the spectrum better. The drivers have been upgraded too.:high-five: MarsII1600 and Mars ProII320 both will cover 4'x4' while Mars ProII will be a better light.:circle-of-love:
2 questions,

:circle-of-love:Hi Stoney, Mars ProII Epistar series has the same spectrum as our MarsII series while it has more light output and better design.:circle-of-love:
The pro has a better spectrum and par I'm sure. I would go with the pro if you can afford.

Back
Top Bottom