Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:high-five:that'a true! You can mimic the sunrise and sunset with the remote.:circle-of-love:
The remote is actually pretty awsome . You can control the spectrum and settings etc.. it's pretty cool

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

:circle-of-love:Hello guys, we can accept customized spectrum now!:circle-of-love:
Here is our Veg Spectrum.
DSC_4318.JPG

Flower spectrum.
DSC_4338.JPG

Welcome to customize the special spectrum!:cheer:

The price difference is about 200. So I can def live without a 200 dollar remote. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420

the remote is def not necessary, the light will perform great regardless but i personally like the fact that you have such a multifaceted panel that can be customized for watever cloning, vegging, flowering, or just keeping mothers

:circle-of-love:Hello guys, we can accept customized spectrum now!:circle-of-love:
Here is our Veg Spectrum.
DSC_4318.JPG

Flower spectrum.
DSC_4338.JPG

Welcome to customize the special spectrum!:cheer:

very cool to here they can be customized again!

:circle-of-love:Hi Stoney, Mars ProII Epistar series has the same spectrum as our MarsII series while it has more light output and better design.:circle-of-love:

Wow really so why are they so much more. I mean a diffrent Shape warrants a epistar 160 to be over 450. I feel that is not worth it at all. Just for a diffrent shape. I'll stick with the reflector series or Mars 2. I mean the pro series is the same as the reflector series when it comes to how the chips are in a cone and they are really priced great. I just don't see myself pay a extra 300-500 dollars for the name pro

Wow really so why are they so much more. I mean a diffrent Shape warrants a epistar 160 to be over 450. I feel that is not worth it at all. Just for a diffrent shape. I'll stick with the reflector series or Mars 2. I mean the pro series is the same as the reflector series when it comes to how the chips are in a cone and they are really priced great. I just don't see myself pay a extra 300-500 dollars for the name pro

Said the spectrum is the same but more light output. So I believe more lumens. I could be wrong.

Just ordered a Reflector 48 and a grow tent, my first foray into growing aside of windowsill autoflowers. Very excited and looking forward to working with your kit.

I have been enjoying watching this thread over the past few months and was mainly pulled in by the great support here (prices seem quite decent too).

Smokesarah, just want to relay to your team that you guys are the best. I ordered my light and tent on the 23rd and it was at my door on the 25th. wow.
Everything is in working order and to my complete satisfaction. Thank you so much for having such great a great service team and exceptional products. You'd have to be proud of the company you guys are a part of, it's an example to all LED manufacturers to follow.

KiG :green_heart: cheers

Said the spectrum is the same but more light output. So I believe more lumens. I could be wrong.

Yeah it would be more lumens but not that much more for the price. I feel it's better to go with the reflector series or Mars 2. For the money they are great. I just finished my first grow under my Mars ll 1200 and I'm pretty happy. I don't think now this is just my opinion it is worth it for the pro

I understand what you mean. I'm looking into spending about 700 for the pro2 light they have and been debating on various combinations of multiple lights to see which will benefit me best.

Well despite having a dedicated fan blowing cold air over the light from day one, and temperatures never going above 30 degrees celcius (86 degrees fahrenheit) in my tent, and an extraction fan running 24/7, today I noticed I have 10 burnt out LEDs on my Mars II 1200w.

DSCN1318_Small_.JPG
DSCN1319_Small_.JPG
DSCN1316_Small_.JPG
DSCN1317_Small_.JPG

:hug:thanks for the kind words, brian. I have found that most people who have used our Mars Pro with remote will like the remote function.:cheesygrinsmiley:
the remote is def not necessary, the light will perform great regardless but i personally like the fact that you have such a multifaceted panel that can be customized for watever cloning, vegging, flowering, or just keeping mothers

:cheesygrinsmiley:the Reflector only has one led chip in a cone, while Mars Pro has mixed 5 led chips in a cup.:kiss: So the spectrum is mixed better. In addition, Mars Pro doesn't have lens which will output more light and reduce the problem from lens as MarsII has.:hug:

:thumb:thank you, Bernie. The Mars ProII will arrive in US warehouse soon. When they stock in the warehouse, we can arrange the shipment.:circle-of-love:
Just ordered a Mars pro 2 epistar 160...I plan on pairing it up with another in a 4x4 gorilla tent.

Well despite having a dedicated fan blowing cold air over the light from day one, and temperatures never going above 30 degrees celcius (86 degrees fahrenheit) in my tent, and an extraction fan running 24/7, today I noticed I have 10 burnt out LEDs on my Mars II 1200w.

DSCN1318_Small_.JPG
DSCN1319_Small_.JPG
DSCN1316_Small_.JPG
DSCN1317_Small_.JPG

Good luck getting that fixed I am still without my mars II 700 and after 6 months of email I am giving up and making it into a diy cob light. Worst customer service ever and I was even told I better not come on here and say anything. Can u believe the nerve after 6 months of run around. I own 12 mars panels and after 1 year of use they are half as bright as they use to be. Lesson learned,never buy from mars-hydro again.

:welcome:welcome to the thread, d0L0b! We are looking forward to seeing your grow! You can start a grow journal here.:Namaste:
Just ordered a Reflector 48 and a grow tent, my first foray into growing aside of windowsill autoflowers. Very excited and looking forward to working with your kit.

I have been enjoying watching this thread over the past few months and was mainly pulled in by the great support here (prices seem quite decent too).

Back
Top Bottom