Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi guys, I will start a grow journal here for one of our friends. He literally decides to grow and will share us the pic everyday. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's his first grow. A lot should learn from you guys. :hug:
Day 1. Preparation
Seed_1_.jpg

Soil33.jpg

Being something of a seed collector I am interested in what cannabis varieties you have in China. Any idea what strain your friend is growing ?

:circle-of-love:Hi guys, I will start a grow journal here for one of our friends. He literally decides to grow and will share us the pic everyday. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's his first grow. A lot should learn from you guys. :hug:
Day 1. Preparation
Seed_1_.jpg

Soil33.jpg

Really? Kinda like throwin yourself to the tigers aint it? I mean literally, I thought China was an Authoritarian, anti drug zone, with harsh punishment for aiding and abetting anti government activity? You must have some big kahunas Smokie. Peace on campus!

:battingeyelashes:Have no idea... He said that it's an unknown strain... Hopefully they will be beautiful ladies.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Being something of a seed collector I am interested in what cannabis varieties you have in China. Any idea what strain your friend is growing ?

:phew:yes... you are completely right... This is kind of risky... I am worried, too.:geek:
Really? Kinda like throwin yourself to the tigers aint it? I mean literally, I thought China was an Authoritarian, anti drug zone, with harsh punishment for aiding and abetting anti government activity? You must have some big kahunas Smokie. Peace on campus!

:circle-of-love:yes, Northman. In that case, the led diodes may be the problem. We don't have repair service center in Canada, so we have to ship the replacement parts to you. Is that ok for you to replace them or ask someone good at soldering to help you?:Namaste:
Posted a few days ago but no reply.

"Thanks Sara. I believe you said there is no repair guy in Canada correct?
I am talking to Tina now via email. I have tested all the drivers in the 1600. They all work fine and run the fans and lights with the exception of the 2 rows."

Been emailing Tina and she thinks it's a power supply/driver. I explained that I tested them and they all work.
The problem seems to be between the driver and the led's themselves. I would assume you realized this as you mentioned the diode issue being a possibility? Please advise.

20160302_061833.jpg
OK so I have dry weight for my number 3 Crop King White Widow. My number 4 WW should be dry tomorrow or next day and I'll have the dry weight then but so far we are at 5 oz for 1 plant. I got 3 and a half from my number 1 so so far I'm happy.

:circle-of-love:yes, Northman. In that case, the led diodes may be the problem. We don't have repair service center in Canada, so we have to ship the replacement parts to you. Is that ok for you to replace them or ask someone good at soldering to help you?:Namaste:

Mine did same thing, one bank of lights out, power supply good. Had one led that was bad along w/ the little diode [ zenor] was bad, found bad led, replaced and that bank of lights are working. Sounds like the problem you are having.:volcano-smiley::circle-of-love:

I want to share my first Mars LED grow with everyone here. Day 42 of 65
3 Cali Connection LA Cookies
2 Cali Connection LA Affie
2 Canuk Coma Kush
Soil- Fox Farm & HP Mix plus Bunny Poop.
Area 4' x 5.5" (1.2m x 1.68m)
Two 192 x 3 and two 144 x 5 Reflector Series.

:)thank you for the sweet reminder, I will tell him...:kiss:
It will be fine, tell your "friend" to be aware of odor in flower, but in the short run for the veg period you well be fine....I find a woman with a green thumb sexy, ya just know shes a nurturer...

Sorry...my first photo attempt.
I want to share my first Mars LED grow with everyone here. Day 42 of 65
3 Cali Connection LA Cookies
2 Cali Connection LA Affie
2 Canuk Coma Kush
Soil- Fox Farm & HP Mix plus Bunny Poop.
Area 4' x 5.5" (1.2m x 1.68m)
Two 192 x 3 and two 144 x 5 Reflector Series.
DSCN32486.JPG

:party:I am happy for you, too. Stoney, it's a very good harvest!:cheer:
20160302_061833.jpg
OK so I have dry weight for my number 3 Crop King White Widow. My number 4 WW should be dry tomorrow or next day and I'll have the dry weight then but so far we are at 5 oz for 1 plant. I got 3 and a half from my number 1 so so far I'm happy.

:thumb:yes, this is the case. If not the driver, one of the led diodes may give rise to the problem.:Namaste:
Mine did same thing, one bank of lights out, power supply good. Had one led that was bad along w/ the little diode [ zenor] was bad, found bad led, replaced and that bank of lights are working. Sounds like the problem you are having.:volcano-smiley::circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:Hi Northman, you can ask Tina about it and she will arrange the shipment for the replacement.:high-five:
Thank You Sara. SO I would be sent led and diodes? I asked Tina but I don't think she understood what I was asking. I just want to make sure what is being sent before I sent the shipping cost.

20160302_061833.jpg
Stoney what light did you use again . I forgot man to many posts lol

Stoney what light did you use again . I forgot man to many posts lol

I used a Mars ll 1200 for main light and a 60x5 old model and for like 2 maybe 2 and a half weeks had my hps on 200-300 watts. I barely used the hps though I don't think it really had anything to do with the hps. My next grow I'm doing Green Crack and NY Diesel auto. With a side of Girl scout Cookies and dark devil

Sorry its been so long since the updates but here is the long awaited vid feat all Marshydro LED buds and panels! cheers

Back
Top Bottom