Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

12 days growth, White Widow, start of flower, CO2, MarsHydro. Same Bud/Chute
WhiteWidow_03_04_2016_Rm_B.jpg
WhiteWidow_03_16_2016_Rm_B.jpg

:thumb:wow, this is a super bud. Good job, Dropout:hug:
Oh man, OttawaGreen was right, why argue with people who know nothing about leds.... when you got popcorn buds and dont even know it... loll....

buds from led light around 225 true watt and 150watt for plant...

kindled_-_Copy.jpg
amarestech_-_Copy.jpg
kindled2_-_Copy.jpg

:hug:Good evening, Dennise and in case I don't see you, good morning, good afternoon, and good night!:kiss:
Yea.. I would certainly be upset with that popcorn...:popcorn:....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:Hi Dropout, thanks for the attention. We will keep doing better.:Namaste:
If you have never used a better led light obviously you wont grasp what I am saying... but some of us know that mars led lights do not even come close to compare to quality lights....

:cheesygrinsmiley:haha, thanks, Dennise.:thanks:
Good morning Sara... apparently your troll ia back... Hope he finally gets tired and goes away...:circle-of-love:

If you have never used a better led light obviously you wont grasp what I am saying... but some of us know that mars led lights do not even come close to compare to quality lights....
Dropout you are better than this, homie!! Most of the people on here can't afford expensive led panels . Yes amare is great but they are expensive .. I regonizie your pics from another forum under a different name and if this is the same dude I'm thinking of you are cool beans brother .

:party::party:My dearest friends, we have opened up one maintenance service center in Canada!:cheer: No need to ask others for help any longer.:) We are able to fix it now in Canada!:circle-of-love:

Hi quick question about the Reflector 192, which lumen information is correct Amazon shows 21981 and Ebay is showing 10820. Both 410watt power consumption.

61Gw3VAyMcL_SL1000_1.jpg

Lumen: 110v: 21981 lumen

s-l1600000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom