Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Uh oh, I have eight(!) 1 gallon grows going under a 1 600 right now as a first time grow in 80cm(32")x80x160. I will pull any males that show, but I'm hoping the 600 can at least work for four to five plants...

:circle-of-love:Hi Danky, our light is full spectrum and suitable for grow from germ to harvest.:Namaste: And here is the recommend hanging distance from canopy.
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
:high-five:
Hi all, newbie here and was just wondering the distance I should keep my mars hydro 600watt old style led light away from the plants in germ, veg and flower. Also how many plants do you think I can grow under this one light and is this one light suitable to grow from germ to harvest. I will be growing autoflower seeds in 5gal smart pots but am debating 3gal.Any advice would be greatly appreciated Thx

:circle-of-love:Hi MedicineMan, MarsII1200 will be able to replace 600wHPS and cover your grow area。:high-five:
Good Afternoon (Or morning/Evening to those around the world)

I am interested in the MarsHydro II 1200w, I see on your website they are £318 (With Shipping) and on Ebay they are £337 marshydro-uk on eBay But I am concerned as the one on Mars Hydro LED Grow Light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro clearly is switchable but the ones on Ebay are not! Nor is are the ones sold through Amazon UK. So Could I get some clarification please.

Also What HPS Wattage would this replace, I was initially going to go with a 600w HPS in a 1.2m by 1.2m by 2m tent.

Thanks in advance.

:circle-of-love:sorry about this. As the old stock and new stock has mixed, we can not ensure it...:straightface: You can consider MarsII1600. It is switchable.:circle-of-love:
@SmokeSara Sorry I just seen this on the MarsH-Hydro.com (Attention: we can only ensure switchable Mars II series shipped from US, for other countries there are still non-switches version, please take this into consideration before ordering. thanks for your understanding)

I am not interested in non switchable lights, what can I do?

Thanks

:hug:we will not use Yodel. DHL and Royalmail are the ones we usually use.:Namaste:
Also I am concerned that you guys use Yodel for UK Shipping they are by far one of the worst shipping companies within the UK.

:circle-of-love:Hi Explorer, we have received your email and next day Coco has replied you. Have you received it?It's from solutions@mars-hydro.com She has sent you one more email again today.:circle-of-love:
Hi Sara, I have been trying to send you emails. First one with pictures on the 16th and I just sent another now. I also sent one on the 11th to service@mars-hydro.com still no reply.

:)I have followed.
Crap I can't remember how I added my journal to my signature. I am starting another journal and want to add it to my signature. I will be actually doing 2 diffrent grows one with Crop King seeds NY City Diesel Auto and Green Crack and another with Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies, Fast Buds Green Crack and sweet seeds Dark Devil. One will be with my hps and the other my Mars ll 1200. I am trying to work up the funds to get the Mars pro ll Cree but might not be able to for this grow. But anyway any help with getting the link in my signature would be awesome.

:circle-of-love:yes, just judging by watts/sq.ft, it's correct.
Newbie here with a question: the old Mars 600 has a true watt draw of ~278 vs Mars 2 400 of ~188w. I have a 80x80x160 tent, so wouldn't the 600 be MORE effective than the Mars 2 in that space? The 600 would give me more watts/sq. ft. correct?

thanks

:party:Have a Happy Growing:party:
daa68ba1f1c45085752b1eaf0f9c5548.jpg

Just added the last one on the right about 6 hours ago .

:thumb::thanks:thanks, Densenug. That's true.
The old style 600 footprint is rectangular and no infra red, the mars ii is step up in quality and has infra red and a square footprint, I run both and and have been happy with both.:volcano-smiley:
and have been happy with both, been running about 2 years

:circle-of-love:Hi MusicB, the old model doesn't have IR red. It is said that with IR plants will absorb the red band more effectively and may increase THC potency, while excessive IR will release more heat and burn the leaves.
Does the old style mars 300 have infrared ? I'm with Walter and wondering what the benefits or disadvantages of infrared are

Back
Top Bottom