Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Tris420 ,you will be more professional after you finish this run.Looking forward to more picture of your girls.:high-five:
Maybe i need to say CONGRATULATIONS !!:thumb::party: You are on TOP5 ,only half days left,come on:cheer::cheer:
Wow it really looks like 1 huge plant haha :) And to your yield question ... I just started like a few month ago .. My first run was under 96x5 reflector .. i had 3 Plants Total amount was 180Grams Dry..But yea a more professional grower would get even more i guess .. but Im happy with that amount :)

Edit: My growbox size is 80x80x160 and the tallest plant was like 70cm ...

Rainstorm? It cannot stop our delivery.:tommy::tommy::tommy:
04_23_tent.jpg

Need more of our amazing tent for your growing?:welcome::cheer:
Grow Tents
Feel free to purchase:high-five:

hi ive been using 2 mars II 900 for a couple of years now, have tried different strains but never experienced the yield I got from hps. The buds were good to smoke but were light. The last few grows I have used 2 400hps lights as supplemental lighting to the mars, I run 1 for 4hrs shining from the left side, and the other for 4hrs shining from the right. giving a total of 8hrs extra light in the middle of the flowering day. The hps also run off a thermostat so on real hot days they wouldnt come on at all. The yield has increased by about a 1/3rd and the buds are dense and heavy. I believe the result is better than when I ran hps only, as the plants are covered in resin which seems typical for leds. I dont have the heat issues I had with hps, or the stretching, I can now grow during the day (which hides my heat signature) and because Im powering my household with solar panels the electrical smart meter cant pick up my electrical signature .:thumb:

You hit the nail on the head. I have noticed myself that not all strains are suitable to be flowered under LED lighting. Some strains bud very well but it makes other strains very leafy in comparison with not so much bud on them. Im not knocking LEDs as I think this is the future of grow lighting, but I think the technology still has some way to go and until LEDs are standardized across the board like HID lighting is I personally think the best option is still a combination of the two forms of lighting.

You hit the nail on the head. I have noticed myself that not all strains are suitable to be flowered under LED lighting. Some strains bud very well but it makes other strains very leafy in comparison with not so much bud on them. Im not knocking LEDs as I think this is the future of grow lighting, but I think the technology still has some way to go and until LEDs are standardized across the board like HID lighting is I personally think the best option is still a combination of the two forms of lighting.

I found my LED's also produced some very leafy plants, I tried Dennise's method of removing extra leafs on day 20-25 and again on day 45 of flower to work exceptionally well. Opening up the bud sites really helped produce very thick buds.

:Namaste:I'm sorry about the custom issue.It's interesting that we seldom sell the lights to Greece, how come so many people seem to use our lights there... I believe you will find a good way out:Namaste:

hi!!!i dont know...in the greek 420 they call it trash...iknow it is a good led for grow...itwould be nice to buyit and then to show them the grow to shut their mouth up...but u know people always believe they r right and everybodey else are wrong....they try to sell from their sponsors thats why they dont say good words about other companies....and the strange is the company they sponsor them have only 1 item...hahahhhah..unbelievble....i hope i will get from a cousin i have in england and maybe after we will checkout about the customs and e.t.c i will get it and they wont believe how good is marshydro.thank u very much for ur replies
regards
greetings from cete island

Wow it really looks like 1 huge plant haha :) And to your yield question ... I just started like a few month ago .. My first run was under 96x5 reflector .. i had 3 Plants Total amount was 180Grams Dry..But yea a more professional grower would get even more i guess .. but Im happy with that amount :)

Edit: My growbox size is 80x80x160 and the tallest plant was like 70cm ...
id be happy with that too.. mine are about 60 cm now just switched to 12/12 couple days ago so these will strech out
im gonna add a next light this week, topped all them twice.. im hoping for 244grams/hp

:tommy:Only half day left for The First Mars-Hydro Cup.:cheer:Good wishes for all of you guys.:Namaste:Hope everyone will get a great results.:party:
What is the 1st Mars-hydro Cup I keep hearing you mention? I looked back a few pages each time I saw it mentioned but never actually read what it is all about. I realize I am to late now to participate but would like to in the future, perhaps a link in your signature explaining , rules and what it is about, time-line stuff like that would be helpful
Cheers

What is the 1st Mars-hydro Cup I keep hearing you mention? I looked back a few pages each time I saw it mentioned but never actually read what it is all about. I realize I am to late now to participate but would like to in the future, perhaps a link in your signature explaining , rules and what it is about, time-line stuff like that would be helpful
Cheers

Mars Hydro Cup

Edit: [video=youtube;Z3ZITp0H_mA]
[/video]

Hi Jae416ixside,7girls together can hold a party:cheer: With one more light,and you'd better enlarge your grow space,your girls will be more happy:high-five: it seems your current babies are very close to each other.:high-five:

yes there are, they grew faster than expected.. getting another light tuesday when the pay check comes in just working with what i got so far

Back
Top Bottom