Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

GREEN CRACK / 144x5 reflector
20160421_074449.jpg

was thinking of getting another light (reflector 96) to add with my 144x5
just not sure to get a low watt hps or led... would be nice to find a deal

:circle-of-love:Hi farmthekush,Do you use more than 1 remote controller? or the date need to be reset?
If you use more than 1 remote controller,they may disturb each others signal.You can put the remote between the two tents,just use only one remote controller at the same time.
If you only use one remote,you may reset the data.:high-five:
Then check how it works.:Namaste:
If you still have problem with it, you can send email to info@mars-hydro.com .Please named the subject as-:420 magazine+which light you use +your name. :high-five:

One remote , as you already mentioned before not to use two. :)

I'm already starting procedure with ann and will send her info asap.

thanks!

hey guys ,it's only one hour left for the discount for 4/20.:party: You will get 100USD off:cheer::cheer:
3201.png

If you wanna try our Mars Pro II Epistar 320,you need hurry up.The "gate" will be closed soon.For more information about the light please check the following website:mars hydro led grow light-Epistar 32S
The light will send directly from our factory in China,so you may need to pay the delivery and custom clearance costs from China to your destination:cheer:

Hi Jae416ixside, so many "smiley" face :hippy:,i'm glad that they are happy with the light.:cheer: You can add another Reflector96 ,it can give your girls enough spectrum as they needed.:high-five:
GREEN CRACK / 144x5 reflector
20160421_074449.jpg

was thinking of getting another light (reflector 96) to add with my 144x5
just not sure to get a low watt hps or led... would be nice to find a deal

Hi farmthekush.Hope your problem will be solved soon.:Namaste::high-five:
One remote , as you already mentioned before not to use two. :)

I'm already starting procedure with ann and will send her info asap.

thanks!

420-1.png

Do I need to turn veg switch on during flowering stage?
We have got a lot same questions recently. so we would like to tell you how to use our switches here in public, hope it will help most of our growers.:Namaste:
1: During flowering stage. You need to turn both veg and flower switches on. Please note , it is both switches, that means veg switch included.
2: During Veg stage, We recommend you only turn the veg switch on, but if your power is not enough, you can turn both veg and flower switches on.:yummy:

Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights - Horticulture | Indoor Plants

hi ive been using 2 mars II 900 for a couple of years now, have tried different strains but never experienced the yield I got from hps. The buds were good to smoke but were light. The last few grows I have used 2 400hps lights as supplemental lighting to the mars, I run 1 for 4hrs shining from the left side, and the other for 4hrs shining from the right. giving a total of 8hrs extra light in the middle of the flowering day. The hps also run off a thermostat so on real hot days they wouldnt come on at all. The yield has increased by about a 1/3rd and the buds are dense and heavy. I believe the result is better than when I ran hps only, as the plants are covered in resin which seems typical for leds. I dont have the heat issues I had with hps, or the stretching, I can now grow during the day (which hides my heat signature) and because Im powering my household with solar panels the electrical smart meter cant pick up my electrical signature .:thumb:

:circle-of-love:Thanks for sharing with us.It sounds great that you get good result for using two lights together.The Mars II light can provide full spectrum which plant needs,and HPS provide white spectrum which offer more energy to the plants.:high-five:
hi ive been using 2 mars II 900 for a couple of years now, have tried different strains but never experienced the yield I got from hps. The buds were good to smoke but were light. The last few grows I have used 2 400hps lights as supplemental lighting to the mars, I run 1 for 4hrs shining from the left side, and the other for 4hrs shining from the right. giving a total of 8hrs extra light in the middle of the flowering day. The hps also run off a thermostat so on real hot days they wouldnt come on at all. The yield has increased by about a 1/3rd and the buds are dense and heavy. I believe the result is better than when I ran hps only, as the plants are covered in resin which seems typical for leds. I dont have the heat issues I had with hps, or the stretching, I can now grow during the day (which hides my heat signature) and because Im powering my household with solar panels the electrical smart meter cant pick up my electrical signature .:thumb:

:party:here is the list for the First Mars-Hydro Cup for today:cheer:I'm so excited,let's check out:
stastic4.png

Top 1 still is Aeroponic,congratulations!:tommy: Top 2 is Randy,he was in the third place last time:cheer:DA drops to Top3 this time,but you still have one day to catch up:cheer:Top 4 is still Boom.triss420 moves up to Top5 from sixth ,Well done triss420:bravo: growdog4 drops to Top6.We still have one day left,you may still have the chance to catch up.:tommy:

I bet if you swapped out the two 400w hps lights with two more 400w leds the yield would be even better. People always think mixing the light types matters when in reality it's because you tripled the wattage. The Mars 2 900 is only 390w. Get three of them and you will kick the ass of the combo of one led and two hps.

:party:here is the list for the First Mars-Hydro Cup for today:cheer:I'm so excited,let's check out:
stastic4.png

Top 1 still is Aeroponic,congratulations!:tommy: Top 2 is Randy,he was in the third place last time:cheer:DA drops to Top3 this time,but you still have one day to catch up:cheer:Top 4 is still Boom.triss420 moves up to Top5 from sixth ,Well done triss420:bravo: growdog4 drops to Top6.We still have one day left,you may still have the chance to catch up.:tommy:

so the contest ends tonight please say yes I need to stay in third place!

its 7 plants just have them close untill i get another light this week

Wow it really looks like 1 huge plant haha :) And to your yield question ... I just started like a few month ago .. My first run was under 96x5 reflector .. i had 3 Plants Total amount was 180Grams Dry..But yea a more professional grower would get even more i guess .. but Im happy with that amount :)

Edit: My growbox size is 80x80x160 and the tallest plant was like 70cm ...

Hi Shaggn,growth switch control 90leds,bloom switch control 54 leds.When you switch VEG on,the draw power is about 200W.:high-five:
why our switches set up like this,but not set it half by half?two reasons:
1 It will make full use of all leds.
2 Plants need blue spectrum the most during VEG stage,and need red spectrum the most in flowering stage.:high-five:
When I have my mars 144 reflector set on veg, is the draw half of the full wattage with both switches on?? Thx

Hi OttawaGreen,:circle-of-love:thanks for your help. Yeah,most growers exaggrate the power of LEDs,actually we recommend watt for watt replacement(draw power,but not the maximum power).So some growers can not grow great with LED grow light for this reason,and someone else are lacking of LED experience,they can grow great as well.But growers pay much attention to the grow result,so they mix LEDS with HPS to take advantages of both lights,big flower ,quality flower comes.:high-five:
I bet if you swapped out the two 400w hps lights with two more 400w leds the yield would be even better. People always think mixing the light types matters when in reality it's because you tripled the wattage. The Mars 2 900 is only 390w. Get three of them and you will kick the ass of the combo of one led and two hps.

Hi db003,yes,23th April is the last day,Please be confident,you will get it.:cheer:
so the contest ends tonight please say yes I need to stay in third place!

Hi Jae416ixside,7girls together can hold a party:cheer: With one more light,and you'd better enlarge your grow space,your girls will be more happy:high-five: it seems your current babies are very close to each other.:high-five:
its 7 plants just have them close untill i get another light this week

Back
Top Bottom