Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I don't think the 160 is enough for me . I need the bigger panel .. either the 320 or the 256..
So I figured if I could sell it since it's only 64 days old and practically new I could use that money to go toward the purchase of the bigger panel .

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420
I think you may get better coverage with another 160 as apposed to one large light... IMHO.

Sent From The Cloud
Happy Growing

Hi tetralpha,I do not know which led looks green on your light,but i'm sure we do not use green led.You can mark the one which looks green,then cover all the other leds.In this way you can see the true color of the this led.:high-five:
Oh do u happwn to know which leds these are i am seeing??? They look green and the beams emitted from under my door are green
Im guessing they are white.? But not sure
Its reflector96x5

If your plant didn't react very good, you can lower the light.:high-five:
How old are these plants and how high above them os the reflector?? I have reflector 96x5 and hung them 28" and now they are down to 22"? Not seeing much growth should i lower it? And how old are these if u dont mond me.askong

Hi Neil74,:circle-of-love:we replaced every lens when we found the problem.:high-five:
If some of your diodes goes out, we will send you parts to replace it.If the whole panel does not work well, we will change it for you(within your warranty time).You can also choose to fix it at our repair centers .:high-five:
Hi Sara, do you replace every lens and diode? Can MarsHydro stock their warehouse with upgraded panels and ship them to us with a return shipping label so we can return the bad panels? Can an updated LED panel be made available for your older lights so it is a simple plug in and repair instead of requiring soldering?

Hi Shaggn,Congratulations!!! Looking forward to your pictures.:cheer:
Received my 144/5 panels!! Super fast shipping. Thank you Sara for putting up with my errors lol. Will post pictures later. Peace!!

Hi OlderGrower,thanks for supporting us and thanks for your help.I'm glad that your girls having a happy journey with our lights.They look very sweet:yummy:
Good morning Sara
been a while since I have stopped in and said high but just thought I would give you an update on my latest grow using your MarsII 900.
I am very happy with the results I am getting with it, and the price was 1/2 of what I paid for one of my other LED lights. That was a big plus. I always try to convince new growers who are looking to upgrade to LEDs to check out your product line because it is the most economical way I see to upgrade to quality lights at an affordable price.

Here is a picture of my Huckleberry in a 5 gallon DWC bucket which is part of my present grow.
IMG_181624.jpg
IMG_182231.jpg

Hi rOOtdoctor,new life begin,i'm always excited about new babies,they bring us hope:cheer:.You really take good care about them:high-five:
Hello I've made a lot of progress since I last messaged. My seeds are now at day 3 since sprouting. I am fairly happy with how my stealth room under my stairs came out (I will be making some improvements in the near future) thought I would share a few pics how it looks. I also built a cool air hood for the Mars II 1200 using a whole lot of gorilla tape and couple 4 inch inline fans for intake/exhaust. The seeds I'm growing are dinfem sour diesel auto , fastbuds girl scout cookies auto, fastbuds green crack auto,Royal Queen blue cheese auto, ministry of cannabis blue amnesia auto, 5 strains total. The seedlings are loving the Mars II 1200 at full blast at 24 inches away. What do you all think???

Hi wreekster,I checked with my colleague,we have stock for the Reflector 96 which you ordered,just the tent still need to wait.If you do not want to wait,we can send you the light first,when the tent arrive, we will send it to you as soon as possible.:high-five:
Sara,

I wrote the email as you suggested. I received this as a reply:

I ordered a 96 reflector, from what I understand from the email is that you have those. If you have those why hasn't mine shipped? I am fine with cancelling the tent if it gets the light here faster.

You have the Lights on Amazon... Should I have ordered through them instead of direct?

What is the process for cancelling?

Frustrated

TLDR; Ordered 7 days ago ( 2 items) one is in customs the other?? no idea... Guys should i just cancel?

Hi Densenug, thanks for your help,you are so kind.:thanks:
Sarah should be here about 8 tonight, I am sure she will get things taken care of. She does an amazing job for Mars Hydro.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

Hi OlderGrower,:circle-of-love:you are a kind person.Right now we do not have 2'3"X2'3"X5'3"tent in stock in USA,if you need to order,you need to wait a few days.It's still in custom clearance.:high-five:
Hey Sara,
Just checking, do you have the 2'3"x2'3"x5'3" grow tents in stock?
A fellow 420 member who asked for help learning how to grow threw out the challenge to teach him, the kicker is he is BLIND. His wife is able to see and is willing to help him to grow, but he could not afford a grow tent at this time and was planning on growing in his closet which I felt was not a good choice since it would be very difficult to get proper ventilation and could cause mold and mildew in his closet, so I will be buying it for him. Due to his space requirements this tent would be just perfect for him if you have one in stock.
Either PM me or just post here I will be checking so I can get it ordered.

Sara,

I wrote the email as you suggested. I received this as a reply:

I ordered a 96 reflector, from what I understand from the email is that you have those. If you have those why hasn't mine shipped? I am fine with cancelling the tent if it gets the light here faster.

You have the Lights on Amazon... Should I have ordered through them instead of direct?

What is the process for cancelling?

Frustrated

TLDR; Ordered 7 days ago ( 2 items) one is in customs the other?? no idea... Guys should i just cancel?

Hey Wreekster
Just out of curiosity what size tent did you order? I was planning on buying the 2'3"x2'3"x5'3" tent for one of the 420 members, so I am hoping you went with something different since you are running into issues.

Hi resinous, i got it .You can buy the 320 or the 256, they have bigger coverage ,also with higher power consumption.Or you can buy another 160.:high-five:
It's just not enough sara . I need the bigger one ..

I don't think the 160 is enough for me . I need the bigger panel .. either the 320 or the 256..
So I figured if I could sell it since it's only 64 days old and practically new I could use that money to go toward the purchase of the bigger panel .

Hi Bernie Dankma,this is also a good idea:high-five:thanks for your help:high-five:
I think you may get better coverage with another 160 as apposed to one large light... IMHO.

Sent From The Cloud
Happy Growing

:cheer:Hey guys here is the list for The "First Mars-Hydro Cup" for today:party:
statistic_3.png

triss420 you still have time to catch up.
GUYS the deadline is near, you only have 4 days to go.:420:

Hey All.

I took apart my Mars reflector yesterday and I noticed this sticker.
My Question ? Not Important but curious.
Are these 5 watt leds?
I thought I got a 96x3, it was just before they went to 5w. I dunno?
Also I want to understand more about what all the power values are about.:byebye:
CIMG0364.jpg

Something from my latest grow.
:hippy: CannaBioGen Auto CBG pollinated
CIMG03181.jpg

:cheer:Hey guys here is the list for The "First Mars-Hydro Cup" for today:party:
statistic_3.png

triss420 you still have time to catch up.
GUYS the deadline is near, you only have 4 days to go.:420:

hey Sara when exactly does the contest end?

Hey All.

I took apart my Mars reflector yesterday and I noticed this sticker.
My Question ? Not Important but curious.
Are these 5 watt leds?
I thought I got a 96x3, it was just before they went to 5w. I dunno?

I know I've got some 96x3 watt reflectors, and the sticker on my panels look nothing like that. It's probably a safe bet that you've got one of the newer 5 watt LED panels.

Back
Top Bottom