Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi resinous, may i know why you wanna sell your Epistar 160?Is there are any problem ? we can help you:high-five:
I'm looking to sell my mars pro epistar 160 . The one with the remote .. it's only 63 days old !! Pm if interested

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

You're welcome.:circle-of-love:Welcome back home:cheer: I will PM you
Thank you. It is good to BE back - feels like coming home.

That would be wonderful, and definitely a new experience for me. BtW, I sent you a PM as I did not want to ramble off-topic in your thread (I can be a bit verbose "at times").

:circle-of-love:Hi wreekster,you can send your information to info@mars-hydro.com .In order to avoid any delays in reading your mail,Please named the subject as-:420 magazine+which light you ordered +your name ,we will check for you.:high-five:
Ordered a Reflector 96 and 2x2 tent. Got email that tent was "stuck in customs" and that there was no ETA, Is the light stuck in customs as well??

thanks

Hi Shaggn,the Reflector 144x5w is 706BTU:high-five:
trying to get an idea on what the reflector 144/5 puts off for heat? Can't remember if i asked this already. thank you

Hi tetralpha, this is the light mix.We will not use green leds.The simple way to check it is that you cover other leds,then you can see the true color of this led.:high-five:
Hello?
i just received my mars reflector 5w. And im running it now
its about 22inches from top of plants, not seeinf much of a growth increase but lets get bacj on topic

I see multiple green leds in my.light.?
i messaged mars directly and they rold me they dont use green led.
why am.i seeing 6 or more green leds in ea pannel?
Green.leds

I see them same in my reflector 96x5?
Are these green or is my eye sight off.?

arellanobrian,:circle-of-love: You are so nice to me.I'm glad that your girls having a great time with the lights.:cheer:
I'm always like to see your beautiful girls be happy.:high-five:
Just a few pics of my grow using 100% marshydro LEDs :circle-of-love: follow my current grow or look through my past journals in the links in my signature to see what these lights can do

IMG_265914.JPG
IMG_265417.JPG
IMG_265312.JPG
IMG_266016.JPG
IMG_267015.JPG
IMG_266814.JPG

Hi guys, here is the list for The "First Mars-Hydro Cup" for today:cheer:
statistic_21.png

:cheer:Top 1 Aeroponic,Top2 DA , Top3 Randy, Top4 Boom . Congratulations for these 4 guys.
It seems the competition for the fifth seat is very fierce.This time growdog4 is on Top5,Demso drop to Top7, but you still have time to catch up.

The deadline is on 23th April. Hurry up guys,you still have the chance to join the game.:420:

If anyone need to buy our Reflector 144x5w now,please hurry up.We still have 9pcs stock at USA warehouse.But if you miss it this time,don't worry ,the new lights are on the way.:cheer:

Oh do u happwn to know which leds these are i am seeing??? They look green and the beams emitted from under my door are green
Im guessing they are white.? But not sure
Its reflector96x5

How old are these plants and how high above them os the reflector?? I have reflector 96x5 and hung them 28" and now they are down to 22"? Not seeing much growth should i lower it? And how old are these if u dont mond me.askong

arellanobrian,:circle-of-love: You are so nice to me.I'm glad that your girls having a great time with the lights.:cheer:
I'm always like to see your beautiful girls be happy.:high-five:

:circle-of-love:I'm sorry for this.We have found this problem last year.Our supplier changed our material without notifying us.So we changed the lens supplier ,and upgraded the lens tech. :high-five:If any problem occur,we will take the responsibility.We have repair center in UK,Germany,USA ,Australia,Canada,so we can solve these problem as soon as we can.We will also cover the shipping fee.:Namaste:

Hi Sara, do you replace every lens and diode? Can MarsHydro stock their warehouse with upgraded panels and ship them to us with a return shipping label so we can return the bad panels? Can an updated LED panel be made available for your older lights so it is a simple plug in and repair instead of requiring soldering?

Good morning Sara
been a while since I have stopped in and said high but just thought I would give you an update on my latest grow using your MarsII 900.
I am very happy with the results I am getting with it, and the price was 1/2 of what I paid for one of my other LED lights. That was a big plus. I always try to convince new growers who are looking to upgrade to LEDs to check out your product line because it is the most economical way I see to upgrade to quality lights at an affordable price.

Here is a picture of my Huckleberry in a 5 gallon DWC bucket which is part of my present grow.
IMG_181624.jpg
IMG_182231.jpg

Hello I've made a lot of progress since I last messaged. My seeds are now at day 3 since sprouting. I am fairly happy with how my stealth room under my stairs came out (I will be making some improvements in the near future) thought I would share a few pics how it looks. I also built a cool air hood for the Mars II 1200 using a whole lot of gorilla tape and couple 4 inch inline fans for intake/exhaust. The seeds I'm growing are dinfem sour diesel auto , fastbuds girl scout cookies auto, fastbuds green crack auto,Royal Queen blue cheese auto, ministry of cannabis blue amnesia auto, 5 strains total. The seedlings are loving the Mars II 1200 at full blast at 24 inches away. What do you all think???

Hello,
I have been reading the post for about a month now on this thread, and well; it inspired me to get to growing again after long break (haven't grown since 2008). I used to keep grow logs on cannabis.com back then some of them got quite a few views (100k plus). Ive grown mostly indoors, vegging with cfl's and then flowering with hps. It has been a while but it is like riding a bicycle and the rust will be off me in no time.

I have in the last few weeks been acquiring equipment for my new stealth grow room. A few days ago I purchased a Mars II 1200 which is very nice build quality, bright as hell and I love the veg/bloom switches on them. I am about 80% done shopping for the equipment I need start my grow and within two weeks I will be done shopping for equipment and seeds. I plan on purchasing another mars hydro light shortly for the veg section of the room.

The space is a closet with dimensions of approx (L/W/H) of 6'x3'x8' but it is underneath a stairs so the roof slants at a angle, With one side high (8') the other side shorter (3'). The tall side of the space approx 3x3 will be used with the mars hydro II 1200, the shorter side of the space will be for Vegging. (In the veg portion I am thinking of purchasing a mars hydro II 400)

The only supplemental light will be one 4' pure uv spectrum high output florescent tube. For soil it will be fox farm ocean forest. In 5 gallon smart pots. Fertilizers will be technaflora's "recipe for success" along with technaflora's soluble seaweed and B. Seaweed. I Have also purchased a carbon filter/Inline fan/variable speed controller. Ph up/down, Ph meter/TDS meter, (2) dual zone temp/humidity monitors, a 16" wall mount active air fan. Along with a 4x100' reflective Mylar roll.

I still have some equipment left to purchase such as a vegging light (Mars hydro 400?), some light timers, a thermostat controller, along with some other things im sure lol.

Lastly seeds!! I plan on running this space with only auto flowers on a 18/6 light schedule (4flowering / 4vegging). With a harvest every approx 35 days or so. What strains to run is the question so many choices! I'm thinking growing (Dutch Passion Seeds AutoColorado Cookies, Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto, FastBuds Seeds Girl Scout Cookies AUTO , and the forth plant anyone have any suggestions for a fourth auto strain? A fast finishing potent auto flower that has a good yield? Once I get the room up and running I will start a grow log.

Sara,

I wrote the email as you suggested. I received this as a reply:

I am really sorry for the delay.
Could you please wait for one week or change other products?

Except mars II 400 and reflector 192/144,
Others are in stock.
Hope you can understand .

Best regards
Della

I ordered a 96 reflector, from what I understand from the email is that you have those. If you have those why hasn't mine shipped? I am fine with cancelling the tent if it gets the light here faster.

You have the Lights on Amazon... Should I have ordered through them instead of direct?

What is the process for cancelling?

Frustrated

TLDR; Ordered 7 days ago ( 2 items) one is in customs the other?? no idea... Guys should i just cancel?

Sara,

I wrote the email as you suggested. I received this as a reply:

I ordered a 96 reflector, from what I understand from the email is that you have those. If you have those why hasn't mine shipped? I am fine with cancelling the tent if it gets the light here faster.

You have the Lights on Amazon... Should I have ordered through them instead of direct?

What is the process for cancelling?

Frustrated

TLDR; Ordered 7 days ago ( 2 items) one is in customs the other?? no idea... Guys should i just cancel?

Sarah should be here about 8 tonight, I am sure she will get things taken care of. She does an amazing job for Mars Hydro.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

Hey Sara,
Just checking, do you have the 2'3"x2'3"x5'3" grow tents in stock?
A fellow 420 member who asked for help learning how to grow threw out the challenge to teach him, the kicker is he is BLIND. His wife is able to see and is willing to help him to grow, but he could not afford a grow tent at this time and was planning on growing in his closet which I felt was not a good choice since it would be very difficult to get proper ventilation and could cause mold and mildew in his closet, so I will be buying it for him. Due to his space requirements this tent would be just perfect for him if you have one in stock.
Either PM me or just post here I will be checking so I can get it ordered.

Hi resinous, may i know why you wanna sell your Epistar 160?Is there are any problem ? we can help you:high-five:
I don't think the 160 is enough for me . I need the bigger panel .. either the 320 or the 256..
So I figured if I could sell it since it's only 64 days old and practically new I could use that money to go toward the purchase of the bigger panel .

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

Back
Top Bottom