Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

How do I get in contact with someone to purchase a light? I tried Sara on Skype but she's away. Any other recommendations? I want to go through a vendor on the forum to support them. Thanks!

Or save money I got mine through the forum and lost over $50 versus eBay or Amazon if money's not an issue then stay here otherwise do yourself a favor. I paid $129 for a marshydro 11 300 on eBay there $69

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

well that's another successful grow in the history books for me with my grow tent and my mars II 700 I just harvested my last bubbas gift of this grow I was still super tired I was up late binge watching a show so I said to hell with the super close trim so I just did a basic close trim on this harvest since this plant was way more frosty then the other bubbas gift I harvested last week

the buds that were still hanging from the first bubbas gift harvest were still moist so I trimmed the buds off the stem and put them in a large brown paper bag to continue drying plus I needed the space to hang the other buds

this plant was harvested on day #54 of flower

0012947.JPG
0022849.JPG
0042548.JPG
0052410.JPG
0062132.JPG
0071988.JPG
0081802.JPG
0091605.JPG
0101467.JPG

:circle-of-love:Morning TorturedSoul,Thanks for your help:high-five:,if you need anything you can leave me a message,haha:volcano-smiley:
I am assuming you wish to purchase from Mars-Hydro specifically, since you have posted in their thread. Therefore, type "current time in shenzhen china" into your favorite Internet search engine and, when it shows that it is after 9:00 am Monday, try contacting her again via Skype.

Hi ohioboy,you bought Mars 300,right? Mars 300/600 do not have switches,Mars II 400 is with switches,it is with better built-up compare with Mars300:Namaste:
Sarah I'm trying to figure out why my marshydro 11 got here and no switches for veg and flower? What's up with that? I got the 300 do the switches only come with the 400 and up or did I just not get what I was supposed to

Outdoor organics. Kera Bubblegum & Northern Lights & An Afghan Lime Are My 3 Strains & I'm Growing

:circle-of-love:We only sell Mars 300/600 on ebay,Mars 300 is not belong to Mars II series.For Reflector series,Mars II and Mars Pro seires you can buy from our offical website,it is cheaper than other website.:Namaste:
Or save money I got mine through the forum and lost over $50 versus eBay or Amazon if money's not an issue then stay here otherwise do yourself a favor. I paid $129 for a marshydro 11 300 on eBay there $69

Outdoor organics. Kera Bubblegum & Northern Lights & An Afghan Lime Are My 3 Strains & I'm Growing

:circle-of-love:Thanks TheWeed,yeah we only sell Mars 300 on ebay:high-five:it
s not Mars II series:high-five:
Pretty sure on eBay they are selling old style ones.
That is not a Mars2. That explains the price difference.

:circle-of-love:Thanks for sharing with us here.:thanks:
Congratulation!!!:bravo:The stem looks pretty strong:goodjob:
Please keep us updated,:high-five:i would like to know how many gram you got after they dry:Namaste:
well that's another successful grow in the history books for me with my grow tent and my mars II 700 I just harvested my last bubbas gift of this grow I was still super tired I was up late binge watching a show so I said to hell with the super close trim so I just did a basic close trim on this harvest since this plant was way more frosty then the other bubbas gift I harvested last week

the buds that were still hanging from the first bubbas gift harvest were still moist so I trimmed the buds off the stem and put them in a large brown paper bag to continue drying plus I needed the space to hang the other buds

this plant was harvested on day #54 of flower

0012947.JPG
0022849.JPG
0042548.JPG
0052410.JPG
0062132.JPG
0071988.JPG
0081802.JPG
0091605.JPG
0101467.JPG

:thanks:Mars II series is with switches:high-five:
How is your girls these days?:circle-of-love:
Actually , I ordered and received a Mars 2 700 with veg and bloom switches about a month ago.

:circle-of-love:It's my pleasure.:bravo:I'm sure your girls will like it.:high-five:I'd like to see their smiley face
Hello Sara!
My Reflector 144 and free 38 par led bulb should be delivered tomorrow! Very happy! Thank you!

So here is a question for all of you fellow Mars-hydro growers. I presently have a Mars-hydro II 900 and the use of 2 Mars reflector series 144 my wife told me to either order a new MarsII 1600 or 2 of the Mars II 900's. My grow space I will be using them in is 5x10x6.5. Currently I am using 5 lights all LED 2 of which are not Mars
My current line of thinking is that 2 of the MarsII 900s would be better then one MarsII 1600 because it would give me more versatility. Any thoughts on the subject? I live in Oregon and we are legally allowed to grow up to 4 flowering plants so I only grow 4 at a time but they tend to be fairly big.

I recommend you go with 2pcs Mars II 900.As your growing space is big,it will be easier for you to install in your growing room.:high-five:
You can check on our offical website: mars hydro led grow light -mars II 9 We have price for two pcs,and you can use the code:420magazine,you will get 2month extended warranty and $5 USD off.:Namaste:
So here is a question for all of you fellow Mars-hydro growers. I presently have a Mars-hydro II 900 and the use of 2 Mars reflector series 144 my wife told me to either order a new MarsII 1600 or 2 of the Mars II 900's. My grow space I will be using them in is 5x10x6.5. Currently I am using 5 lights all LED 2 of which are not Mars
My current line of thinking is that 2 of the MarsII 900s would be better then one MarsII 1600 because it would give me more versatility. Any thoughts on the subject? I live in Oregon and we are legally allowed to grow up to 4 flowering plants so I only grow 4 at a time but they tend to be fairly big.

:cheer:3 years and one week, We want to say thank you growers and 420magazine. :high-five:
Time goes too fast, We can still clearly remember BigIrishDoode(BID)who helped us a lot and Jon705 helped us on our flower light, and other growers give us a lot suggestions on growing and lights and help other growers too . we are very grateful for all of this. We will keep company with 420magazine and keep helping all of our growers.:circle-of-love:
Another three years comes, when we are hear 10 years, we will have big party together !:party:

Hi sara

After such a long time researching and pondering i made the decision of getting 2 reflector 96s and also persuaded my mate to get the same. We ordered a total of 4 together to save money.
I just checked my two and im so dissapointed and embarrassed, one of mine came broken, one of the fans not working, looks like its catching on its own broken frame! You can check my delivery, it arrived today so it hasnt even been used. My plants are already about 10 inches and i was desperate to get them under the lights. Im really hoping the ones my mate had are working fone.
Now what am i to do with this broken light and how do i get my girls under the desired light asap?

Look forward to hearing from you
Thanks
D

Back
Top Bottom