Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheer:Congratulations for your Anniversary:tommy::tommy:I will try my best to get a good discount for Canada Day:high-five:
Will you go on a trip for your holiday?:circle-of-love:
Sara, if your are asking me personably, I require 2 lights to give to my wife as a Anniversary gift July 3, one Reflector 144 and one Reflector 48.
She is growing some East Indian and Sri Lankan spice plant and herbs to improve her cooking skills.

Thanks, Sara. That makes the advantages much clearer.:thanks:
:circle-of-love:Hi KingstonRabbi,the Reflector is with better built-up compare with Mars600.:Namaste:
1 Reflector is with switches(Mars600 do not have),you can control spectrum settings between Growth / Bloom Mode.
2 The design is different:Mars 600 uses glass cover ,which will reduce some light. However, Reflector uses reflection board ,which will reflect maximum light back to the plants compared to Mars600
3 The coverage is different.
4 Reflector series with IR diodes,IR promote cell division,helps germination,leaf building and flowering,which Mars 600 not have.
I recommend you go with Reflector series,your plants will like it.:high-five:
You can check on our website: Reflector series ,the price on our offical website is cheaper.:Namaste:

New goods will arrive UK tomorrow night:cheer::cheer:
Here is the stock information at our international warehouse,please check.
06_28stock_info1.png

Reflector96 has 26pcs,MarsII 400 has 19pcs at our USA warehouse.But do not worry,another container will arrive at the begining of next month.:high-five:
MarsII 900 has 14pcs at our UK warehouse.:Namaste:
Reflector192 has 15pcs,MarsII 1600 has 3pcs at Germany warehouse,the new good still in custom clearance,we are not sure when can we get it.:Namaste:

Hi guys,

I'm hoping one of the Mars Hydro reps may be able to help with an issue I am having.

I purchased one of your LED grow light products 12 months and 2 weeks ago and now I have found that one of the LED's has blown and is no longer functioning.
I contacted your service department to inquire on how to fix this but was informed I would have to do this myself once Mars Hydro sent me the replacement part.
I am not an electrician and did not purchase pre-built unit only to have to customise or fix it myself. I bought it from Mars Hydro due to the reputation and claim that warranty would be handled properly and within Australia. It was also meant to be high quality parts but as this light has only been used for approx 1000 hours, I don't see this as being anywhere close to high quality.
I realise that it is JUST over 12 months old but as it is only a few days I would think Mars Hydro would see it fair to honor a proper warranty claim.
The service assistant I am dealing with is being quite difficult and rude so I was wondering if someone else may be able to assist? Possibly SmokeSara as this was who I dealt with before making the purchase.

It is very disappointing to see such poor products and support from Mars Hydro, I really hope someone will be able to rectify my situation.

Thanks in advance! :)

:circle-of-love:Hi FiveToMidnight,May i know which email address you sent to?:Namaste:
We have 2 years warranty policy,please do not worry about it.As you bought the light for about 1years,you can choose to have your light repaired at one of our service centers, however you will be responsible for the shipping charges and additional parts if needed.Or we can send you the replacement parts.:high-five:
I'm sure there must be some misunderstanding,please PM me your email address and your contact information,i will check with my colleague.:Namaste:
Please do not worry,we will help you to solve the problem for you as soon as possible.:Namaste:
Hi guys,

I'm hoping one of the Mars Hydro reps may be able to help with an issue I am having.

I purchased one of your LED grow light products 12 months and 2 weeks ago and now I have found that one of the LED's has blown and is no longer functioning.
I contacted your service department to inquire on how to fix this but was informed I would have to do this myself once Mars Hydro sent me the replacement part.
I am not an electrician and did not purchase pre-built unit only to have to customise or fix it myself. I bought it from Mars Hydro due to the reputation and claim that warranty would be handled properly and within Australia. It was also meant to be high quality parts but as this light has only been used for approx 1000 hours, I don't see this as being anywhere close to high quality.
I realise that it is JUST over 12 months old but as it is only a few days I would think Mars Hydro would see it fair to honor a proper warranty claim.
The service assistant I am dealing with is being quite difficult and rude so I was wondering if someone else may be able to assist? Possibly SmokeSara as this was who I dealt with before making the purchase.

It is very disappointing to see such poor products and support from Mars Hydro, I really hope someone will be able to rectify my situation.

Thanks in advance! :)

:circle-of-love:Hi FiveToMidnight,May i know which email address you sent to?:Namaste:
We have 2 years warranty policy,please do not worry about it.As you bought the light for about 1years,you can choose to have your light repaired at one of our service centers, however you will be responsible for the shipping charges and additional parts if needed.Or we can send you the replacement parts.:high-five:
I'm sure there must be some misunderstanding,please PM me your email address and your contact information,i will check with my colleague.:Namaste:
Please do not worry,we will help you to solve the problem for you as soon as possible.:Namaste:

Thank you SmokeSara, I really appreciate your help. The agent told me it was only covered for 12 months warranty which I did not think was correct.

Could you please explain about the costs? I am happy to pay for shipping the unit to the service center but I don't think I should pay for replacement of faulty parts or return shipping. I may have misunderstood though so would be great if you could clarify that for me.

Thank you very much again! :)

:circle-of-love:Hi KingstonRabbi,the Reflector is with better built-up compare with Mars600.:Namaste:
1 Reflector is with switches(Mars600 do not have),you can control spectrum settings between Growth / Bloom Mode.
2 The design is different:Mars 600 uses glass cover ,which will reduce some light. However, Reflector uses reflection board ,which will reflect maximum light back to the plants compared to Mars600
3 The coverage is different.
4 Reflector series with IR diodes,IR promote cell division,helps germination,leaf building and flowering,which Mars 600 not have.
I recommend you go with Reflector series,your plants will like it.:high-five:
You can check on our website: Reflector series ,the price on our offical website is cheaper.:Namaste:

Hi Sara,
I checked out website again and figured that 5 x Reflector 96 is only about $100 more than 5 of MH600, although they have 1/3 less power. I'm leaning toward Reflectors. Do you have link to direct comparison of grow results between the two?

I have a couple weeks before I need to expand my lighting.

Hi Kingston... I just took my 1200 down and rehung my 144x5w reflector... It runs much cooler and puts out better light... You can check the journal in my signature and see what both lights will do... Through there I have also run several Mars II 400's... Several different size reflectors... I agree with Sara completely... The reflectors are literally plug and play....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:Hi FiveToMidnight,I confirmed with my colleague.You bought a Mars300 on ebay,this is our old model.I'm sorry that the warranty on ebay is 1 year only.:Namaste:And your light used more than 1 year,so you need to pay the shipping and for repair,but you will be only resposible for shipping charges to/from the service center this time.:high-five:
I thought you bought other series light from our offical website,so i said it's 2 years warranty in my last posts.:Namaste:
You bought the light from ebay,we will follow the warranty policy on ebay.
Hope you will understand.:high-five:
Thank you SmokeSara, I really appreciate your help. The agent told me it was only covered for 12 months warranty which I did not think was correct.

Could you please explain about the costs? I am happy to pay for shipping the unit to the service center but I don't think I should pay for replacement of faulty parts or return shipping. I may have misunderstood though so would be great if you could clarify that for me.

Thank you very much again! :)

:circle-of-love:Hi FiveToMidnight,I confirmed with my colleague.You bought a Mars300 on ebay,this is our old model.I'm sorry that the warranty on ebay is 1 year only.:Namaste:And your light used more than 1 year,so you need to pay the shipping and for repair,but we only charge you for the shipping fee to/from this time.:high-five:
I thought you bought other series light from our offical website,so i said it's 2 years warranty in my last posts.:Namaste:Hope you will understand.:high-five:
Why is the warranty only half of the other models? I was advised that this had the same high quality parts that the other lights used and you advised me at the time this was better value.
This light did not last more than 1000 hours. That is very poor quality to only last that long.
Does this mean the other models you sell will be faulty as soon as the warranty ends like this one? Seems like very low quality units if they fail so quickly as easily

:circle-of-love:Hi KingstonRabbi,i do not have link to direct comparison of the grow results between Reflector and Mars600:Namaste:
Reflector with better built-up,you and your girls will like it.:high-five:
If you need to buy 5pcs Reflector96,we have coupon code for you.You can send email to sales18@lgledsolutions.com. :high-five:
Hi Sara,
I checked out website again and figured that 5 x Reflector 96 is only about $100 more than 5 of MH600, although they have 1/3 less power. I'm leaning toward Reflectors. Do you have link to direct comparison of grow results between the two?

I have a couple weeks before I need to expand my lighting.

:circle-of-love:morning Dennise,thanks for your help.How is your girls today?:volcano-smiley:
Hi Kingston... I just took my 1200 down and rehung my 144x5w reflector... It runs much cooler and puts out better light... You can check the journal in my signature and see what both lights will do... Through there I have also run several Mars II 400's... Several different size reflectors... I agree with Sara completely... The reflectors are literally plug and play....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:We are frank with our warranty policy on ebay,for everyone is the same.The warranty for all of our lights is 1 year warranty on ebay,not only this model.:high-five:And your lights is out of warranty,but we only need you to be responsible for shipping charges to/from the service center,we will cover the repair charges for you.:Namaste:
That is the lens problem,as the using codition is different,it may cause the lens went out.And we are keeping upgrade our tech.If our our lights get any problem,we will try our best to help.:high-five:
Why is the warranty only half of the other models? I was advised that this had the same high quality parts that the other lights used and you advised me at the time this was better value.
This light did not last more than 1000 hours. That is very poor quality to only last that long.
Does this mean the other models you sell will be faulty as soon as the warranty ends like this one? Seems like very low quality units if they fail so quickly as easily

:circle-of-love:We are frank with our warranty policy on ebay,for everyone is the same.The warranty for all of our lights is 1 year warranty on ebay,not only this model.:high-five:And your lights is out of warranty,but we only need you to be responsible for shipping charges to/from the service center,we will cover the repair charges for you.:Namaste:
That is the lens problem,as the using codition is different,it may cause the lens went out.And we are keeping upgrade our tech.If our our lights get any problem,we will try our best to help.:high-five:
I guess I don't understand how buying from eBay is different to the website. If the product is the same, the guarantee must be the same.
I'm pretty sure you cannot give a different guarantee because it was purchased from another outlet, especially if it is still being sold by the MarsHydro brand.

I'm having lots of problems with the agent named April Lee. I have asked three times for a quote for return shipping and to explain how I arrange all this but she is refusing to answer correctly. I'm not sure she understands the emails.
Dealing with her is very frustrating.
Could you please tell me how I arrange for this fix and also pay for return shipping.
If you could also provide an approximate time that the repair would take it would be appreciated. I am unable to obtain this information from April.

I guess I don't understand how buying from eBay is different to the website. If the product is the same, the guarantee must be the same.
I'm pretty sure you cannot give a different guarantee because it was purchased from another outlet, especially if it is still being sold by the MarsHydro brand.

I'd think that the length of your warranty... is whatever it was stated to be on your paperwork, the box, or (if neither of the other two applies) what was on the webpage that you used to purchase the product. Which looks to me to have been one year.

Therefore, your warranty was expired when you attempted to use it. The company is being nice enough to repair your unit anyway - something that they obviously have no need to do. Most folks would quit complaining and say, "Thank you," lest they discover what happens when someone offers to do them a favor, but then gets tired of the b!tching, lol.

You must feel pretty lucky - or not care whether your LED panel gets repaired or not.

I'd think that the length of your warranty... is whatever it was stated to be on your paperwork, the box, or (if neither of the other two applies) what was on the webpage that you used to purchase the product. Which looks to me to have been one year.

Therefore, your warranty was expired when you attempted to use it. The company is being nice enough to repair your unit anyway - something that they obviously have no need to do. Most folks would quit complaining and say, "Thank you," lest they discover what happens when someone offers to do them a favor, but then gets tired of the b!tching, lol.

You must feel pretty lucky - or not care whether your LED panel gets repaired or not.
Did you noticed I thanked SmokeSara many times for her help? I was simply asking questions to understand. Not sure why people find that to be such an issue. Its like you must accept without question no matter what.
However asking questions is how you learn, not by making assumptions. You probably shouldn't comment on things you don't understand or know the full story of.

Thanks for your input though

Attempting to understand is not complaining.

True. I thought you were griping about the different warranty length due to your having chosen to purchase your item from eBay instead of their actual website, and were attempting to get it turned into a two-year one.

My apologies if I misunderstood.

Back
Top Bottom