Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi FtHillsFarmer,please do not worry.:Namaste:I confirmed with my colleague,she will help you to change it.:high-five:
@SmokeSara, I placed an order for 2 of the 98s, but I'd like to make it 2 of the 144s. can you cancel ORDER #16831 for me please so I can reorder and get this processing?

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your help:thanks:It's nice to have you around:cheer:
That's only ~414 watts for 36 ft.², or 11.5 watts per square foot (in metric terms, ~3.345 m² and 123.785 watts per m²). I hope you have additional light to go along with it, or don't mind significantly reducing your grow space. Otherwise, you should consider purchasing one or more of the more powerful models, IMHO. Current thinking seems to be to recommend 26-50 watts per square foot of LED light (a range is generally given due to the variance amongst LED products in terms of power output, intensity, penetration, design of reflectors/lenses, et cetera). And, of course, the light requirements vary between strains - the "average" indica doesn't need as much light as, for example, an equatorial sativa.

I guess it comes down to: Do you wish to grow some buds in your tent - or a tent full of buds, lol?

OtOH, if you are using the space you mentioned for vegetative growth only, that might be enough wattage/LEDs. People routinely use less wattage for such purposes (and do not try to pack their space with growth, when they know that they'll be moving the plants to a different space, where they can - and often do - stretch/grow 2x-3x during the first 40% of the flowering phase).

The above is my opinion - but some searching will most likely show that it is many others' opinion as well. I'm not saying, "Don't trust manufacturers' recommended footprint/coverage size." However, unless the product is being marketed specifically - and solely - for the growth and flowering of cannabis, I would suggest that you take such recommendations as general suggestions. Cannabis is quite a "light-hungry" plant, lol, and if a seller were to give specific recommendations in terms of that plant, a grower could end up destroying a different sort of crop (or at least wasting a good bit of electricity).

:cheer:They look delicious...i like sugar:cheer::cheer:
This came from under the same reflector....:circle-of-love:
DSC062236.JPG
DSC062263.JPG
DSC062275.JPG

:goodjob:This 2 girls look great:bravo:,will you seperate them later? I think they will be more wide and bushy soon.:cheer::cheer:
And finally I got the Mar II 1200 hung and she is flowering a Durban Poison and a Bub's x Papaya....:circle-of-love:
DSC062082.JPG
DSC062103.JPG
DSC062334.JPG
DSC062348.JPG
DSC062404.JPG
DSC062446.JPG
DSC062455.JPG

Wow,it sounds good:bravo:Every second day you will get harvest,and new girls will join in,right?:volcano-smiley:
actually, it is planned for every second day I harvest one. they are planted every second day.

I have 2 MarsHydro 300, marvelous results, will be getting another 2, so I can have a solid 1200 watts. Nothing can compare to the value of these

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have 2 MarsHydro 300, marvelous results, will be getting another 2, so I can have a solid 1200 watts. Nothing can compare to the value of these

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
:welcome: Max. power is 1200watt, but the draw is 528watt:)))

:circle-of-love: Being affected by Canada Post's strike, the Canada warehouse will ship orders by other logistics company(such as Fedex) instead of Canada Post,while new orders will not be affected by the strike.:Namaste:
The strike could last for 4-5 weeks, the warehouse will release notification as soon as Canada Post resumed operations.:Namaste:
Since Canada Post has a wide coverage of area, orders from rural or remote areas may not be dispatched during the strike. :high-five:
Orders placed by June 22th will also be delayed because of the strike, please wait with patience.:high-five:

trade in policy release today,2016.6.23! three years and 10days we are on 420magazine. another great improvement.

TI_FN2-1.jpg

That's nice. In a perfect world, people could give their old lights to someone who hasn't grown before so that they could also experience the benefits of cannabis (and of growing it). But this is not a perfect world, lol, and not everyone can afford to give away their lights and purchase new ones. So they can trade their old lights in and receive a discount on the new ones.

Here is one of my Magnum (Buddha Seeds) --> last project:
Before:
IMG_106634.JPG

The extremely green and "clawing" leaves indicate a nitrogen overdose. That is not optimum at any time, but especially not during flowering when, after the first 40% of the flowering period (which is generally referred to as "the stretch"), cannabis only requires a relatively small amount of nitrogen.

:circle-of-love:Yeah,i also like this idea personally.:high-five:
This project enable more customer upgrade their lights,:Namaste:and it can recycle resources and bring real savings for growers:high-five:
That's nice. In a perfect world, people could give their old lights to someone who hasn't grown before so that they could also experience the benefits of cannabis (and of growing it). But this is not a perfect world, lol, and not everyone can afford to give away their lights and purchase new ones. So they can trade their old lights in and receive a discount on the new ones.

The extremely green and "clawing" leaves indicate a nitrogen overdose. That is not optimum at any time, but especially not during flowering when, after the first 40% of the flowering period (which is generally referred to as "the stretch"), cannabis only requires a relatively little amount of nitrogen.

The UK has voted to leave the European Union after 43 years in a historic referendum.

Leave won by 52% to 48% with England and Wales voting strongly for Brexit, while London, Scotland and Northern Ireland backed staying in the EU.

Britain would be the first country to leave the EU since its formation - but a leave vote will not immediately mean Britain ceases to be a member of the 28-nation bloc.

That process could take a minimum of two years, with Leave campaigners suggesting during the referendum campaign that it should not be completed until 2020 - the date of the next scheduled general election.

A small salute to all my fellow mars growers :partyboy:

Here are a couple of pictures of my goldmine at the final day of week 6 of 12/12

biobizz reused soil mixed with some mediterranean citrus soil
nutes biobizz line. - the bioheaven + mineral magic and biobizz aloe vera.

She was a freebie seed. started under a 48x5 mars reflector set with the veg. only. for first few weeks then full blast from the 48x5. a couple of month in veg. then i started the 12/12 under the 48x5 for the first 2 weeks of flower then put her under a marsII 400 and added a 48x5 as a site light. she looks pretty promissing i think :)

the lamps are around 10 month old now i think. and no trouble at all. with any of the lamps we bought back then 3x 48x5 reflectors 2 MarsII 400 and one marsII 1200 all panels works perfect after 10 month use with no issues at any time.

20160624_085145.jpg
20160624_085200.jpg
20160624_085212.jpg

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom