Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

@CMJJMC2000 Reflector series.:volcano-smiley:
HYLISM9T0I_T6ZIUK5W_KW.png

:circle-of-love:Sounds a great plan,looking forward to some pics of your girls.:high-five:
I will be using the 144x5 in a 4x2 tent with 2 plants both will be 5 gallon DWC.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

just a couple of pic's of my Strawberry Cake by Heavyweight Seeds under the old style Mars II 700 and Mars Reflector 96 my little tent of 4x3x6 has a total of around 600w of lighting, with around 450w of that coming from Mars...
DSC015848.JPG
DSC015778.JPG
DSC015808.JPG

Ohh I forgot to add that she's only 27 days into flower

:goodjob:Strawberry Cake is so beautiful in white.:cheer:She got enough of lights.:high-five:How many days you will flowering her?
just a couple of pic's of my Strawberry Cake by Heavyweight Seeds under the old style Mars II 700 and Mars Reflector 96 my little tent of 4x3x6 has a total of around 600w of lighting, with around 450w of that coming from Mars...
DSC015848.JPG
DSC015778.JPG
DSC015808.JPG

Only 2 hours left for Reflector series,you still have time to place order,hurry up.:cheer:
:circle-of-love:Only few hours left for Reflector series,you still have time.:cheer:
Sunday(27th,Nov) Reflector series 10%off,00:00-24:00 Los Angeles time.Our quantity is limited,offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only.
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Reflector9.jpg

Sour diesel day 59, under Mars 1200 with a few others..
image37929.jpg
image37932.jpg
image37931.jpg
image37930.jpg
image37934.jpg

Mars Pro II series:
Firstly,The creative reflector Cup design collects 100% of the light emitted from the LED chips giving you the most even and blended spectral output possible. Mars Pro doesn't add lens so as to output the complete light as much as possible and penetrate deeper.
Secondly, unlike Mars II or Reflector series, Mars Pro II has vents around the panel, so as to dissipate the heat more effectively.
Thirdly, LED Chips and drivers are upgraded. Mars Pro II is better built-up and will last longer.
black13.jpg

:goodjob:she looks heavy already.After 4 weeks she will be super buds.:cheer:
well Sara she's only 27 days into flower so she has another 4 weeks easy

About 2 hours Mars Pro II series on Sale.:cheer::welcome:
Monday(28th,Nov) Mars Pro II series 20%off .Only for one day:00:00- 24:00 Los Angeles time.
Our quantity is limited ,Offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
EU customer also can join in our Black Friday Sale,send email to us only.Our Sales department will confirm the stock information and help you to place order,And all the orders for Black Friday of EU customers will arrange goods from UK warehouse,and you need to cover the extra shiping fee from UK to EU.(It's UK plug)
PRO.jpg

Mars Pro II series:
Firstly,The creative reflector Cup design collects 100% of the light emitted from the LED chips giving you the most even and blended spectral output possible. Mars Pro doesn't add lens so as to output the complete light as much as possible and penetrate deeper.
Secondly, unlike Mars II or Reflector series, Mars Pro II has vents around the panel, so as to dissipate the heat more effectively.
Thirdly, LED Chips and drivers are upgraded. Mars Pro II is better built-up and will last longer.
Mars Pro II Epistar160 orginal price is:$340.99USD now is $272.99USD only.(USA)
Mars Pro II Epistar 320 original price is $663.99USD now is $530.99USD only.(USA)
Mars Cree II 128 original price is $460.99USD,now is 368.99USD only.(USA)
Mars Cree II 256original price is $884.99USD,now is 707.99USD only.(USA)

black-pro-BF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom