Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I think for medical use,the law will change a little bit maybe?:Namaste:

Our state passed medical marijuana last election, but a young man was sentenced to 5years in prison and fined 5000 dollars this past week for first time offense of growing 4 immature plants in his bedroom.

It's nothing to worry about.... until you get caught.

Our state passed medical marijuana last election, but a young man was sentenced to 5years in prison and fined 5000 dollars this past week for first time offense of growing 4 immature plants in his bedroom.

The first rule of grow club is, you do not talk about grow club.

The second rule of grow club is, you DO NOT talk about grow club.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:We sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long at our EU warehouse.:Namaste:
Thanks sara I'll send ya a message on fb to get a price. :)
I think I got that google stuff sorted as well :thumb:

:goodjob:I'm glad to hear that.Yes,the light is easy to repair,and we also have video to show our customer how to repair it on youtube.:high-five:
Do you want to join the Mars Cup 3?:welcome:
My 1200 and tent are still working well after 2 years, thanks. After the initial driver problem that Lucy helped me solve and was easy to repair, everything has been fine. I like the light and might consider using it in a 3x3 instead of the 5x5 and see what happens.

:circle-of-love:I just wonder how the police found out he grow cannabis? I mean he did it secretly...:Namaste:I think for medical use,the law should pardon him...:high-five:

But i still love growing...:circle-of-love:
The first rule of grow club is, you do not talk about grow club.

The second rule of grow club is, you DO NOT talk about grow club.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:I just wonder how the police found out he grow cannabis? I mean he did it secretly...:Namaste:I think for medical use,the law should pardon him...:high-five:
Its probably and illegal grow even though a bill was passed for medicinal.

I am willing to bet he grew for recreational and sold it or he smelled up the house or apartment to much or just to much traffic going to his house or maybe he was pulled over and they found drugs on him and did a search at his home too.

But 5 years is nuts for a first time offence. I hope he is appealing this with a better lawyer.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Some youngies trust their peers too much and like to share info on their cell phones like pics etc. As a baby boomer I suffer from PTSD police coercion syndrome even though I live in what is now a quasi legal state. I know many youngsters blatantly growing up and beyond legal numbers and bragging about it. Although I consider them cultural heroes and I am jealous of their kahunas, I try to remind them that doing time is very real , perhaps not so much in this state. My heart goes out to the persecuted youth in other states doing time for growing small amounts of weed as prison may only exacerbate their cognitive dissonance . :circle-of-love: Mars Hydro

:goodjob:I'm glad to hear that.Yes,the light is easy to repair,and we also have video to show our customer how to repair it on youtube.:high-five:
Do you want to join the Mars Cup 3?:welcome:

I use 23w Cfl's to start seeds and root clones anything more than that is a waste of electricity. So I wouldn't really qualify. Maybe your par 38 would work but I can buy a half dozen cfls for that price.

Its probably and illegal grow even though a bill was passed for medicinal.

I am willing to bet he grew for recreational and sold it or he smelled up the house or apartment to much or just to much traffic going to his house or maybe he was pulled over and they found drugs on him and did a search at his home too.

But 5 years is nuts for a first time offence. I hope he is appealing this with a better lawyer.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

My guess is he pissed off his girl friend, but I don't know that for certain. You are correct, even though medical marijuana is now legal you have to be one of a very few growers selected and licensed by the state. I have heard that license fees and bonds ran in the $100k range. The government has to protect their profits.

:party:Great news,our goods already arrived at Germany warehouse.Sorry for keeping you guys wait so long.:Namaste:We have stock for Reflector48&192 now:cheer:
We also have enough stock for LED grow light Glasses at all of our international warehouse:bravo:
01_12_stock.png

:circle-of-love:It's no problem.But LED will give you different growing experience maybe.:high-five:
I use 23w Cfl's to start seeds and root clones anything more than that is a waste of electricity. So I wouldn't really qualify. Maybe your par 38 would work but I can buy a half dozen cfls for that price.

:volcano-smiley:$100k...it's unfair for the medicial use growers.Though government will change the standard in the future maybe?as they start to legalize more and more states gradually."Something is better than nothing",i just wait to see what will happen tomorrow.:high-five:
My guess is he pissed off his girl friend, but I don't know that for certain. You are correct, even though medical marijuana is now legal you have to be one of a very few growers selected and licensed by the state. I have heard that license fees and bonds ran in the $100k range. The government has to protect their profits.

:circle-of-love:It's no problem.But LED will give you different growing experience maybe.:high-five:
I switch them to the 1200 when they are ready to transplant from solo cups and they get their full life cycle under LED. Works perfectly for me. This year I started veggies in the grow cycle after the seeds came up until I put them outside. They did wonderfully as well. The LEDs are perfect for what they are designed for. Just don't need 500 watt seed starter lights :).

:volcano-smiley:$100k...it's unfair for the medicial use growers.Though government will change the standard in the future maybe?as they start to legalize more and more states gradually."Something is better than nothing",i just wait to see what will happen tomorrow.:high-five:

In this state they don't want individual medical growers they want you to only buy from their state controlled corporate growers.. The voters overwhelmingly voted for medical this year and eventually they will vote for recreational use, but I doubt the state ever allows individual growers. Maybe if we dump a bunch of republicans from state government but that's unlikely any time soon.

Are you beginning to understand that in some states you have to be more discreet than others right down to the stickers on the delivery boxes? It has nothing to do with whats fair or logical and everything to do with the government wanting the whole pie.

:circle-of-love:You may try it next time,you can hang the light as high as you can.:high-five:
I switch them to the 1200 when they are ready to transplant from solo cups and they get their full life cycle under LED. Works perfectly for me. This year I started veggies in the grow cycle after the seeds came up until I put them outside. They did wonderfully as well. The LEDs are perfect for what they are designed for. Just don't need 500 watt seed starter lights :).

Well,we only can say "something is better than nothing",at least someone can get it legal,but in many places,such as China,you still can not.:high-five:
We always understand that we should use discreet package,and we are trying to find a way to make it better.:high-five:
In this state they don't want individual medical growers they want you to only buy from their state controlled corporate growers.. The voters overwhelmingly voted for medical this year and eventually they will vote for recreational use, but I doubt the state ever allows individual growers. Maybe if we dump a bunch of republicans from state government but that's unlikely any time soon.

Are you beginning to understand that in some states you have to be more discreet than others right down to the stickers on the delivery boxes? It has nothing to do with whats fair or logical and everything to do with the government wanting the whole pie.

Yeah,i understand that.I used to share everything in my Moments,pictures,feeling,life...Oneday i suddently looked back,and checked my phone:almost everyday i will keep update my personal news...i even didn't notice that.
When you need to find one person's details,not need to dig deep,just add them on your friends list,you can get everything...
By this way,police's work become easier...they can know everything...like you said...So i almost stop updating my Moments now.Especially no mention of anything about cannabis...even words...:Namaste:
Some youngies trust their peers too much and like to share info on their cell phones like pics etc. As a baby boomer I suffer from PTSD police coercion syndrome even though I live in what is now a quasi legal state. I know many youngsters blatantly growing up and beyond legal numbers and bragging about it. Although I consider them cultural heroes and I am jealous of their kahunas, I try to remind them that doing time is very real , perhaps not so much in this state. My heart goes out to the persecuted youth in other states doing time for growing small amounts of weed as prison may only exacerbate their cognitive dissonance . :circle-of-love: Mars Hydro

Which one you would like to join?:welcome:
cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.
Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

:circle-of-love:We got some great feedback from customers:MarsHydro LED grow light glasses is great. Is there anyone else got our glasses? We would like to get your real, honesty feedback to make the glasses better. :high-five:
g220.jpg

Back
Top Bottom