Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Holy shit! 5 years for 4 plants? That's insanity!

At least if I get caught here in EU, I will most likely get a fine or maybe community service. Even with my 10 plants they would not put me in prison I think. If they did it would be for a short amount of time. At least I hope so :D

Our state passed medical marijuana last election, but a young man was sentenced to 5years in prison and fined 5000 dollars this past week for first time offense of growing 4 immature plants in his bedroom.

It's nothing to worry about.... until you get caught.

:circle-of-love:We got some great feedback from customers:MarsHydro LED grow light glasses is great. Is there anyone else got our glasses? We would like to get your real, honesty feedback to make the glasses better. :high-five:
g220.jpg
I have some on the way. I will let you know what I think.
Well,we only can say "something is better than nothing",at least someone can get it legal,but in many places,such as China,you still can not.:high-five:
We always understand that we should use discreet package,and we are trying to find a way to make it better.:high-five:

Which one you would like to join?:welcome:
cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.
Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

In China i only grow tomato...cannabis is far away...:volcano-smiley:
Holy shit! 5 years for 4 plants? That's insanity!

At least if I get caught here in EU, I will most likely get a fine or maybe community service. Even with my 10 plants they would not put me in prison I think. If they did it would be for a short amount of time. At least I hope so :D

Looking forward to your opinions.:high-five:
I have some on the way. I will let you know what I think.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That liscense would be to actually grow alot. I doubt their gonna charge you for a liscense and make you go through all those hoops just so you can grow no more then 5 plants.

But just because its legal for medical doesn't mean its legal yet. Like where I live you can grow a few recreationally which ended up being the start of a bunch of co ops for example they are giving rooted clones away today at noon. And they say you are free to bring seeds, buds, edibles or whatever if you want to give them away or trade them.

You just cannot take money any of it. Only barter or just give it away

The bars are a bulk item to purchase since shipping one can be extremely fragile. I know here its just a fine if smoking or carrying in public mean while other places in the eu can be a lot worse they really use scare tactics in other places like millions in fines and up to 7 years in jail. Mean while most cases get thrown out due to the over populating of jails and what not its a real shit fest and not needed....

:circle-of-love:We got some great feedback from customers:MarsHydro LED grow light glasses is great. Is there anyone else got our glasses? We would like to get your real, honesty feedback to make the glasses better. :high-five:
g220.jpg

I just received my glasses this morning.
They work quite well and even worked to filter out the LEDs for pics with my iPhone.
I wish I could wear my prescription glasses at the same time though.
Here's a pic through the glasses under a Mars II 1200.
44f79ace8ae9cbaddbc3d8d2b443c227.jpg

Indoors - 600W MH - GSC & Blueberry

LED GSC & Hash plant

Every time I look in my tent im loving what the Mars LEDs do mad growth first journal nearly complete ! Harvest won't be to long now girls are getting fat and top heavy time to add the upped pk for a week or so !

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Every time I look in my tent im loving what the Mars LEDs do mad growth first journal nearly complete ! Harvest won't be to long now girls are getting fat and top heavy time to add the upped pk for a week or so !

I commented other day after been a doubter im now on love with the flowerpower of the leds

Autoflower420

I commented other day after been a doubter im now on love with the flowerpower of the leds

Autoflower420

The power is amazing isn't it and all the trash talk about blurple lights .. as spart said my baby's would make
A good commercial for Mars led look
At the growth diffrence from just a tad over a week
17e8a315e15b1b2eeb64011710c97efb.jpg

The. Pa pa pow !
abf98f1e3eab89619ac84533152ae221.jpg
4db1da8d7b53c794f384400adbc3ee00.jpg
enters this one
In potm! Love the Mars LEDs

The power is amazing isn't it and all the trash talk about blurple lights .. as spart said my baby's would make
A good commercial for Mars led look
At the growth diffrence from just a tad over a week
17e8a315e15b1b2eeb64011710c97efb.jpg

The. Pa pa pow !
abf98f1e3eab89619ac84533152ae221.jpg
4db1da8d7b53c794f384400adbc3ee00.jpg
enters this one
In potm! Love the Mars LEDs

Mine woud make awesome advert for lights ive got 16inch loads 18inchs and couple 2ft colas yours look awesome like

Autoflower420

Back
Top Bottom