Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

0df3a7b0359f976f3d4b40366c90487c.jpg

The twin towers of dreams

Autoflower420

In china they will literally kill you for it.....

Flying into the Philippines they give you a customs declaration card before you land. It states plainly across the bottom of the card that possession in the Philippines is punishable by life in prison.

If you live in a place that allows you to grow eight plants legally, you must be in heaven.

So we still need to wait for longer time...cannabis need to wait...:high-five:
That liscense would be to actually grow alot. I doubt their gonna charge you for a liscense and make you go through all those hoops just so you can grow no more then 5 plants.

But just because its legal for medical doesn't mean its legal yet. Like where I live you can grow a few recreationally which ended up being the start of a bunch of co ops for example they are giving rooted clones away today at noon. And they say you are free to bring seeds, buds, edibles or whatever if you want to give them away or trade them.

You just cannot take money any of it. Only barter or just give it away

Yeah,it's sad that there are many people need the help from cannabis but can not grow it....:Namaste:
It's sad that people are still getting punishments like that just for growing a seed

:circle-of-love:We are updating the information these days,it is coming soon.:high-five:
Hey Sara I looked on Mars site and when you click the led light bars comes up with nothing no photo price or anything could you let me know when it's fixed please

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom