Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

That's crazyyyy 71-106 oz a plant out door yeild ! I looked at the auto version only 3 oz a plant I really feel to try one photo of this but worryed about the size . would love to bang 10 oz of one plant I'd be medicated for a long long time

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We will have Grow bar at our international warehouse after Chinese New Year.:high-five:
The bars are a bulk item to purchase since shipping one can be extremely fragile. I know here its just a fine if smoking or carrying in public mean while other places in the eu can be a lot worse they really use scare tactics in other places like millions in fines and up to 7 years in jail. Mean while most cases get thrown out due to the over populating of jails and what not its a real shit fest and not needed....

The law may not kill you for cannabis...but the society will ...cannabis is still strange to many people...Once i asked my mom:do you know cannabis? she said :what is that? :volcano-smiley:
In china they will literally kill you for it.....

:circle-of-love:I will send you a PM.:high-five:
Is there any deals coming up on the reflectors sara? As an older unit i would think these would be coming down in price. I was looking at getting 2 x 192s here in canada. Thinking of trying leds..
Thanks

Hey posted a few posts earlier its called Blue Dream, plz try it for me.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

After my Mephisto journal is done I think I will try maybe 3 that should fill my tent end to end if gets as big as I think lol lucky my main tent is 2m tall .. I'm still in shock the yeild size biggest I come across back in day was called "church" 8 oz a plant with ease and 100% mould and rott proff perfect for humid areas and beginners but this is on another level lol 100 oz of a plant I'd love to see that imagine you get 100oz then imagine what you would get off all the leafs for making hash or butter ! Or even making shatter !...

Hey posted a few posts earlier its called Blue Dream, plz try it for me.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User
edf7e01ff69bb7a8b4afe7c51719bf45.jpg

Autoflower420

After my Mephisto journal is done I think I will try maybe 3 that should fill my tent end to end if gets as big as I think lol lucky my main tent is 2m tall .. I'm still in shock the yeild size biggest I come across back in day was called "church" 8 oz a plant with ease and 100% mould and rott proff perfect for humid areas and beginners but this is on another level lol 100 oz of a plant I'd love to see that imagine you get 100oz then imagine what you would get off all the leafs for making hash or butter ! Or even making shatter !...

I fort my were autos so never topped and only feed baby feedppm 3000 they love nutes give it a 5400ppm today they wanted more ive ordered.seed again but next time.i.wont treat her like a auto

Autoflower420

I fort my were autos so never topped and only feed baby feedppm 3000 they love nutes give it a 5400ppm today they wanted more ive ordered.seed again but next time.i.wont treat her like a auto

Autoflower420

How old is it so far and what's the size like Isit big or ? I really want to see Isit in your journal ??

That's crazyyyy 71-106 oz a plant out door yeild ! I looked at the auto version only 3 oz a plant I really feel to try one photo of this but worryed about the size . would love to bang 10 oz of one plant I'd be medicated for a long long time

Its basically blueberry but sativa instead of indica

Autoflower420

Back
Top Bottom