Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Yeah most of the grow tent are in square shape,not many rectangle shape.Usually the house will be square,and make it universal size,will be easier to find component for growers.:high-five:
Maybe because of the wardrobe made of wood?:volcano-smiley:
I currently use a timber wardrobe I built myself. No issues with temps, infact it keeps the outside temp from changing the inside temp as much. Means more environment control inside the tent.

Why do all companies make the same sized tents?

:circle-of-love:Yeah most of the grow tent are in square shape,not many rectangle shape.Usually the house will be square,and make it universal size,will be easier to find component for growers.:high-five:
Maybe because of the wardrobe made of wood?:volcano-smiley:
I find it strange that all brands make the same sized tents. It seems like the measurements are all standard. The tents Mars Hydro sells are identical to every other company, there seems to be no difference or creativity when it comes to tents.

I find most house furniture is rectangle, like tables, cupboards and benches, so why would a square tent fit with rectangle furniture?

Nah - The language stuff worked out well in the end :) Lucy did a great job explaining everything.

:circle-of-love:thanks for your review of our Customer service.:Namaste:I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with our after sell service.:thanks:
Another reason we recommend customer to go with Mars Pro II series lights is because it's easier to repair,compare to the Mars II or Reflector series lights.:high-five:
humm...the language issues...we are always trying our best to improve our English skill...tahnks for your tolerable:thanks:...i know that sometimes wrong words can bring many troubles....:Namaste:

This is both rectangular and completely non standard measurements :)
[h=1]Mars Hydro grow tent 284×142×200cm - Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro[/h]
I find it strange that all brands make the same sized tents. It seems like the measurements are all standard. The tents Mars Hydro sells are identical to every other company, there seems to be no difference or creativity when it comes to tents.

I find most house furniture is rectangle, like tables, cupboards and benches, so why would a square tent fit with rectangle furniture?

In reality, grow tents come in most sizes and shapes. There is even tents shaped to fit a typical loft with angled roof. You find pyramid shaped tents. There are a few standards yes, That makes it easy since the same standard applies to the coverage of many lamps sold. But There is a lot of non standard solution out there for people who are in need of something special. And you can also buy the material they make grow-tents from and cover the walls inside your closet with that and that way make your own. That's what I did in my main-room. Covered the walls with highly reflective material and voila

Typical loft tent :) Probably useful for many people. Had a good friend who sadly passed on, who used to grow on the loft.

And here's a pyramid shaped tent. Used to have this one but it sadly got stolen during a burglary. Strangely one of the few things that got stolen along with some furniture. It was perfect for a few mother-plants and would fit anywhere

t-jardin-grow-box-indoor-cristal-igloo-110x110x105.jpg

Typical loft tent :) Probably useful for many people. Had a good friend who sadly passed on, who used to grow on the loft.

And here's a pyramid shaped tent. Used to have this one but it sadly got stolen during a burglary. Strangely one of the few things that got stolen along with some furniture. It was perfect for a few mother-plants and would fit anywhere

t-jardin-grow-box-indoor-cristal-igloo-110x110x105.jpg
That's true, but those pyramids are tiny and the loft is huge lol.
I already built my own grow box from timber but want something that I can dismantle quickly and move easily. The box is too heavy and cumbersome to move easily.
I also have two Epistar 160's so something rectangle would more fit those lights

also more grower prefer square shape grow tent,"it will help get a bit more plant density in a given area if you are going for SOG or SCRog" i read this...and more grower bought square shape tent so far.:Namaste:

also more grower prefer square shape grow tent,"it will help get a bit more plant density in a given area if you are going for SOG or SCRog" i read this...and more grower bought square shape tent so far.:Namaste:
I would have thought if you have multiple plants that a rectangle shape would be better.
Hmmmm looks like I might have to get something square :(
Lucky I don't need it now

:passitleft:yes,most grow tent are with the similar size
That's a pretty standard size that I've seen most other brands do. It's also massive lol.

If only this was higher and deeper it would be perfect. Just too small for my setup unfortunately

:bravo:unlike grow tent,grow light can be in any kind of shape,and it will easily fits with any growing room,but grow tent is like the house,there are too variety shapes,and it's in big size...
In reality, grow tents come in most sizes and shapes. There is even tents shaped to fit a typical loft with angled roof. You find pyramid shaped tents. There are a few standards yes, That makes it easy since the same standard applies to the coverage of many lamps sold. But There is a lot of non standard solution out there for people who are in need of something special. And you can also buy the material they make grow-tents from and cover the walls inside your closet with that and that way make your own. That's what I did in my main-room. Covered the walls with highly reflective material and voila

some growers also suggested we can make some round shape growing tent....but it will waste more space compare with square or rectangle shape,right? but all of this depends on the growing room of growers:volcano-smiley:

2 Mars Pro II Epistar160 also can stay in a square shape grow tent.haha
That's true, but those pyramids are tiny and the loft is huge lol.
I already built my own grow box from timber but want something that I can dismantle quickly and move easily. The box is too heavy and cumbersome to move easily.
I also have two Epistar 160's so something rectangle would more fit those lights

Back
Top Bottom