Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

420-magazine-mobile1882205077.jpg

Week 4 of flower. Week 10 since i planted the seed. She has loved her mars ll 900 a little to much. I had to borrow an led my buddy had to try and get her some more light on her lower branches.

IMG_20171023_065742522_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171023_065751748_HDR.jpg

All I use is MarsHydro for years now... I have 2 Epistar 160, 3 of the Reflector 48 (which I started with) and 1 white full spectrum with no switches at all on it.
I have 2 tents growing Autoflower in 1 tent and Vegging plants in the other.
I have had no problems, and no burnt out lights.
I get E-mails from the company every few months asking if things are going well, or if I need any other products, and offering discount codes.
When I reply, it is only a few hours before they respond, even on weekends...
They have been great for me, so don't believe those who may have poor results due to poor gardening, soil, or possibly slamming a good product to get you to look at other products...
Just sayin...

Hi Everyone,
I have used Mars-Hydro for years... I have 6 of their lights and am now debating on purchasing another to increase my yield...
They are great lights. I have had NO problems with burn-outs or overheating. The 2 Epistar 160 I use are perfect in operation and output for my Autoflower and my photo period plants (I use 2 tents).
Do not be dissuaded by those seeking to sell you their product by dissing another. Don't listen to those who have problems because of bad soil , or ph or nutes, or over watering, then say... it must be the light...lol....
Too many people have GREAT results (like me), for YOU not to be fully interested in purchasing Mars-Hydro products...
The Company and Cathy are great and usually respond WITHIN HOURS to any E-mail I send them (not days).
So, to keep this short, if your looking for a long term investment in you grow and the results of that grow...
then go with Mars-Hydro.
Just sayin...

Hi Everyone,
I have used Mars-Hydro for years... I have 6 of their lights and am now debating on purchasing another to increase my yield...
They are great lights. I have had NO problems with burn-outs or overheating. The 2 Epistar 160 I use are perfect in operation and output for my Autoflower and my photo period plants (I use 2 tents).
Do not be dissuaded by those seeking to sell you their product by dissing another. Don't listen to those who have problems because of bad soil , or ph or nutes, or over watering, then say... it must be the light...lol....
Too many people have GREAT results (like me), for YOU not to be fully interested in purchasing Mars-Hydro products...
The Company and Cathy are great and usually respond WITHIN HOURS to any E-mail I send them (not days).
So, to keep this short, if your looking for a long term investment in you grow and the results of that grow...
then go with Mars-Hydro.
Just sayin...

The cob they have looks neat but so do those 160's you have lol I'm only using their mars 300's but I did pull 214 grams dried and cured out of my 4x2 with two mars hydro 300's last grow and I believe I could have gotten more if I would of veg'd my first of two plants a bit longer (one veg'd longer due to damaged branches from cfl) hoping to hit closer to 1 gram per watt with n mars hydros and the added QB... May not cut it quiet this grow because I probably should of given them another two weeks veg time but I'm out of smoke so next grow I'll worry more about filling my scrog up 100%

Hi,
It's been awhile since I've heard from you or you from me... Hope all is going well.
I have heard from Cathy, and am presently thinking of purchasing an additional Epistar 160 to compliment the other 2 I own. The 3 Reflector 48's still work great.
I wasn't sure if there was going to be a Christmas discount and sent an E-mail to Cathy this morning and I am waiting for a reply before I decide if I will purchase this month or not...
It's great to see your pics, and do miss your contact since when I lived in Texas a year or so ago. I live in Oregon now (where legal issues are certainly different...lol...)
Anyway, my wife and I wish you only the very best in life... and thereafter...
Steven:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Week 4 of flower. Week 10 since i planted the seed. She has loved her mars ll 900 a little to much. I had to borrow an led my buddy had to try and get her some more light on her lower branches.

IMG_20171023_065742522_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171023_065751748_HDR.jpg

They are tall girls, expect frosty buds come out: goodjob:

All I use is MarsHydro for years now... I have 2 Epistar 160, 3 of the Reflector 48 (which I started with) and 1 white full spectrum with no switches at all on it.
I have 2 tents growing Autoflower in 1 tent and Vegging plants in the other.
I have had no problems, and no burnt out lights.
I get E-mails from the company every few months asking if things are going well, or if I need any other products, and offering discount codes.
When I reply, it is only a few hours before they respond, even on weekends...
They have been great for me, so don't believe those who may have poor results due to poor gardening, soil, or possibly slamming a good product to get you to look at other products...
Just sayin...

Hope the power of Mars Hydro has truly blessed your ladies. :thanks: Would you like to share some of your growing pictures with us?

Hi Everyone,
then go with Mars-Hydro.
Just sayin...

Due to time difference, we can not reply to our customers at once, but we try to give a reply within 12 hours.

The cob they have looks neat but so do those 160's you have lol I'm only using their mars 300's but I did pull 214 grams dried and cured out of my 4x2 with two mars hydro 300's last grow and I believe I could have gotten more if I would of veg'd my first of two plants a bit longer (one veg'd longer due to damaged branches from cfl) hoping to hit closer to 1 gram per watt with n mars hydros and the added QB... May not cut it quiet this grow because I probably should of given them another two weeks veg time but I'm out of smoke so next grow I'll worry more about filling my scrog up 100%

Thanks for sharing your growing and harvest. :thanks: Veg time affects harvest. You did gain much skills from your past growing, I am sure you will harvest more. Would you like to share some growing pictures with us?

Hi,
It's been awhile since I've heard from you or you from me... Hope all is going well.
I have heard from Cathy, and am presently thinking of purchasing an additional Epistar 160 to compliment the other 2 I own. The 3 Reflector 48's still work great.
I wasn't sure if there was going to be a Christmas discount and sent an E-mail to Cathy this morning and I am waiting for a reply before I decide if I will purchase this month or not...
It's great to see your pics, and do miss your contact since when I lived in Texas a year or so ago. I live in Oregon now (where legal issues are certainly different...lol...)
Anyway, my wife and I wish you only the very best in life... and thereafter...
Steven:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Hi Steven,

I forward your suggestion about discount activity for Christmas to my manager
Let us expect the final plan comes:cheer:

I think many growers are ready for Christmas shopping.

Sara can you give any info on the new mars Hydro line of Lights i looked at them and they look great and I was just wondering if there was any info on them

Sara can you give any info on the new mars Hydro line of Lights i looked at them and they look great and I was just wondering if there was any info on them

No problem.The following information is about ECO49, pls check:

Compare to HPS/MH/HID:200w
certificate:ETL&RoHs&CE
Draw power:100W±5%@AC120V 100W±5%@AC240V
Amps:0.8426A/120V 0.4387 A/240V
Voltage:AC100-240V
Decibel value:49DB
N.W/G.W:2.4KG/ 3.1KG
Coverage:1.7ft*1.7ft
Lifespan:50000 hours
View Angle of leds:100°
spectrum:400-410nm, 440-450nm, 450-460nm, 630-635nm, 650-660nm, 730-740nm and 2700K-3000K
Dimension:296.3*262.3*79MM
Hanging System:Seedling:24”-30“ Growth:18”-24“ Bloom:12"-18 "
Work Temperature:-4°F ~105°F (-20°C ~ 40°C)
humidity:=<90%
Warehouse:USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia
Chip Brand:Epistar

By the way, this series is good choice for entry users. For experienced growers, we recommend marsproII series.

It's so sad. I will never get 3 more of that amazing cob to fill up a 4x4 sold out already

The COB is amazing. Right now I have 11 plants under it. Using the amazing spread to keep mother plants alive. The side light seems perfect for this task.

Back
Top Bottom