How does your marsII1200 work recently?

Bonsaiweed

Member of the Month: May 2018
Thread starter #39,706

SmokeSara

Thread starter #39,708

SmokeSara

Cannabis-related YouTube channels have been suspended
YOUTUBE CHANNELSWhat is happening to cannabis channels on YouTube? YouTube (owned by Google) is suspending cannabis channels, and not just the small ones. More and more cannabis-related content creators are being pulled from the virtual airwaves. For the owners of those channels, there seems to be no recourse to restoration.
The behaviour that they are accused of by YouTube, in the form of an email explaining that they are in violation of the terms of service, does not seem to match up with the content on those channels.

Thread starter #39,712

SmokeSara

Hi @SmokeSara :):cool: .So one ques,t in first about coverage company said 90cmX60cm ,now i see on web that you says 120cmx60cm so what is on do you guys improve panel?I resize my grow room ,we spoke about that earlier , from 70x70x200 to 160x70x200cm. I add Hans LED cause of earlier malfunction:( on my Pro II 160 so i was little scare to buy another one light .:peace::peace:
I use Bio bizz All mix soil + Bio grow, BiooBloom, Top Max and Bio Heaven
AN Cal-Mag,Atami Alga -C
No nutes add for now!!
4 X Super Skunk #1 Sensi seed
Day 13 18/6
Day 23

2 X Super Skunk #1 Sensi seed under Mars Pro II 160 :cool:

Day 28
Another 2 Skunk #1 in same growroom under Hans panel 180 W
Day 28 https://i.imgur.com/NbFXRpe.jpg It looks like that under Mars 160 pro II is more foliage and they are like little bush but i did LST i dont like christmas tree figure.Under Hans interval between internods is bigger and they are tall.
Enjoy

Thread starter #39,715

SmokeSara

Sorted my bro just a tad to much heat opened a vent in my tent up and she’s reaching for the sky now i can sit back and relax
Great to know that. :thumb: Good luck to you. :goodluck:
Keep updated :cheer:

Thread starter #39,716

SmokeSara

Hi @SmokeSara :):cool: .So one ques,t in first about coverage company said 90cmX60cm ,now i see on web that you says 120cmx60cm so what is on do you guys improve panel?I resize my grow room ,we spoke about that earlier , from 70x70x200 to 160x70x200cm. I add Hans LED cause of earlier malfunction:( on my Pro II 160 so i was little scare to buy another one light .:peace::peace:
I use Bio bizz All mix soil + Bio grow, BiooBloom, Top Max and Bio Heaven
AN Cal-Mag,Atami Alga -C
No nutes add for now!!
4 X Super Skunk #1 Sensi seed
Day 13 18/6
Day 23

2 X Super Skunk #1 Sensi seed under Mars Pro II 160 :cool:

Day 28
Another 2 Skunk #1 in same growroom under Hans panel 180 W
Day 28 https://i.imgur.com/NbFXRpe.jpg It looks like that under Mars 160 pro II is more foliage and they are like little bush but i did LST i dont like christmas tree figure.Under Hans interval between internods is bigger and they are tall.
Enjoy
As our customers' feebback, one propII160 can work well for 120x60cm tent.
May I know your tent size and Hans Led coverage?